Community > Posts By > AMILIA1724

AMILIA1724's photo
Fri 10/17/14 08:20 PM
Edited by AMILIA1724 on Fri 10/17/14 08:58 PM

Thanks for your nice words to the Filipino people and your right no flashy jewelries.Be simple as possible you don't need to flaunt your fortune in public places.

Why, will I get robbed if I wore on jewelry, incl. a gold watch, in public? Just curious, so I'm asking.
In the country I live in now, everybody, esp. women wear a lot ot of 22 K gold jewelry as part of their daily attire. There are jewelry robberies (it's called 'chain snatching') but compared to the quantity of gold worn daily, it is small.

In a small quantity its ok,but dont wear a diamonds and your new iphone6 or more expensive one in slum area,unless you live there and friends all of them.
I don't want to destroy the tourism here what I said is a hint to all foreigners who wants to visit RP.What I saw in 19robert54's profile picture is that his with real people who loved him and protect him no matter what,that the true pinoy.Love them,respect them and you can have all the respect and hospitality you ever wanted as a tourist.

AMILIA1724's photo
Fri 10/17/14 08:17 PM

I'm back. I had to go get an inoculation.
Now, instead of me catching these Filipinas, they will have to catch me instead.

Run fast as you can,she's a Diwata!

AMILIA1724's photo
Fri 10/17/14 03:05 AM

Oh the food the food the food so fresh I love the food!!!! Masarap! If u take cab always say start meter always and check make sure last fare is gone. If taxi fair tip if he cheats no tip manila is the safest city I've ever been. Just don't be flashy no jewelry gold watches.
There is security everywhere Manila is 24/7 . Short plane rides gets u to the most beautiful beaches in the world. Filipino people do not know how to complain always friendly. Karaoke red horse and whitest smiles on warm nights enjoy!!

Thanks for your nice words to the Filipino people and your right no flashy jewelries.Be simple as possible you don't need to flaunt your fortune in public places.

AMILIA1724's photo
Mon 10/13/14 03:00 PM
Edited by AMILIA1724 on Mon 10/13/14 03:05 PM

They have such sweet personalities. Kumasta pinays :)

It should be "kumusta" not kumasta(different meaning).
Now I know you said that pinays are simple the best your in Ermita Manila.(I did not see a white man driving a truck there in Ermita).Theres a truck ban there from new mayor in Manila.

AMILIA1724's photo
Mon 10/13/14 02:53 PM

They have such sweet personalities

All the people here have sweet personalities.

AMILIA1724's photo
Mon 10/13/14 02:53 PM

They have such sweet personalities. Kumasta pinays :)
if I'll give you a high five on your face with a chair...you'll probably say im the best..rant

Ha ha ha, MeKay!(salvaje)

AMILIA1724's photo
Sun 10/12/14 02:24 PM
I Wont Let You Go

Snow Patrol

AMILIA1724's photo
Sat 10/11/14 04:52 PM

I was up by 5am EST and sat in my car and watched the eclipse. It was very clear (and chilly) here and there were thousands of stars out. It started about 5am and lasted for about 1hr and 15 minutes. The moon didn't turn red until about 3/4 of the way thru the eclipse. I took some pic on my Canon with a 20x zoom. Haven't time to upload them, sorry.. Usually the sky is overcast here in Ohio for any of the sun, moon or star happenings. Once(back in the late 60's) I did get to see the northern lights. That was amazing!!

You are fortunate Mssilverfox to have watched the main part of this Selenelion lunar eclipse. As you probably know the last time (before this Oct. 8th) a selenelion eclipse occured was in Aug. 1989. When you have the time (but before this thread dies) pls post your photo. We have just one set of photos here, from DarCWQ in Australia.

Your right Premierblue,its so nice to see another photo.We are fortunate DarCWQ's generous to share his precious photos to mingle family.

AMILIA1724's photo
Sat 10/11/14 07:59 AM

hi amilia...:smile:

asleep waving

AMILIA1724's photo
Sat 10/11/14 07:42 AM

You came on here to meet a girl....and now you want to take her away straight up....dont think that's gonna happen, they will want to get to know you here first.....

not so sure this is all completely true...

Yes it's true.People whose active in the forums are real people.
Good morning Stingray

AMILIA1724's photo
Fri 10/10/14 07:25 PM
One bullet,one dead.
Sniper Legacy

AMILIA1724's photo
Wed 10/08/14 03:02 PM

Here's a few from the October 8th eclipse, I'm not impressed at all with these, they are very poor quality compared to what I know the camera is capable of.

Nice ,I even put it as a wallpaper.Its like a cooked eggyolk.
Thanks...

AMILIA1724's photo
Wed 10/08/14 02:50 PM

Here's a few blurry, poor quality pics I got from western Queensland.
Very windy where I was, I think it caused the camera & tripod to shake & no matter what I tried I couldn't get it to focus properly.
At least it wasn't cloudy or raining I suppose, which is what usually happens, lol.
The bottom one is during totality even though it doesn't look like it, the moon stayed brighter on the one side all through totality, also stayed more of an orange colour than I was expecting.
The last good one I saw some years ago was a lot redder in colour than it got last night.

Technovative, I would say that is a star in your pic.

Beautiful...
Your lucky to have a gadget like that.

AMILIA1724's photo
Wed 10/08/14 07:12 AM

AWESOME!

Thanks, I'd have said 'ordinary' as I wasn't all that happy with the shot, but I'll go with awesome drinker

Missed your post until now, sorry.

I like this one below better, from a clear full moon to the beginning, partial & maximum stages of a partial lunar eclipse.

Wow,amazing...,
I look forward for you new photos I already saw the eclipse 2 hrs ago.

AMILIA1724's photo
Tue 10/07/14 04:52 AM
I bought a puppy in Pampanga during Pinatubo eruption and I named him,Pinatubo.

AMILIA1724's photo
Sat 10/04/14 09:43 PM
Welcome to mingle kabayanflowerforyou

AMILIA1724's photo
Wed 10/01/14 03:43 AM
Happy Birthday Chuck,drinker drinker drinker

AMILIA1724's photo
Mon 09/01/14 04:18 AM

laugh laughlaugh rofl

AMILIA1724's photo
Sun 08/31/14 07:24 AM

Looks like a sweet match...^^^^^Agent and Red.....drinker drinker

Now your a matchmaker? laugh

I guess your right Mikey both of them have no pictures on their profiles.

Mga kabayan ipakita nyo naman ang mga ka guapuhan at kagandahan natin mga pinoy.
tama ka te...ilabas nyo ang tinatago nyong kagandahan at kgawapohan...at ng makaliskisan..laugh laugh drinker

Pinay ka pala?Kala ko Malaysian ka!he he he.
haha..pinay ako..s Malaysia lng nag work..

:banana: :banana: :banana:
Magaganda ang mga pinay he he he from a song.

hehehe..snabi mo pa..este knanta pala..flowerforyou :banana: :banana:

Good night Mekay ..asleep

AMILIA1724's photo
Sun 08/31/14 07:11 AM

Looks like a sweet match...^^^^^Agent and Red.....drinker drinker

Now your a matchmaker? laugh

I guess your right Mikey both of them have no pictures on their profiles.

Mga kabayan ipakita nyo naman ang mga ka guapuhan at kagandahan natin mga pinoy.
tama ka te...ilabas nyo ang tinatago nyong kagandahan at kgawapohan...at ng makaliskisan..laugh laugh drinker

Pinay ka pala?Kala ko Malaysian ka!he he he.
haha..pinay ako..s Malaysia lng nag work..

:banana: :banana: :banana:
Magaganda ang mga pinay he he he from a song.

1 2 3 5 7 8 9 17 18