mrld_ii's photo
Thu 11/20/14 05:17 PM
Heigh!!! waving

mrld_ii's photo
Thu 11/20/14 07:41 AM

what do you think, opie?

I think sex is not the true love its lust

Ahhhh...you're doing it wrong, then.

On a seemingly unrelated side note, I'll bet you're looking for an older woman, huh?

mrld_ii's photo
Thu 11/20/14 07:39 AM

Started with all white men who dictated us,,,,then women could not vote till 1935,,,

We couldn't?!?

What was that whole pesky little 19th Amendment-thingy all about, which was ratified in 1920?!?

The things one learns, ONLY while online...

shocked

mrld_ii's photo
Tue 11/18/14 05:03 PM

...so did king Ding A Ling your Fuhrer.

Oh, see...now, in this intelligent discussion, you're simply mixing metaphors.

"Kings" and "Fuhrers" are completely different types of leaders who rule over completely different forms of government.

Factually-speaking, of course.

Tell that to your Fuhrer.

I can't; the last "Fuhrer" died in 1945, after leading Germany to defeat in WWII. To boot, I am not - nor was I - a German citizen.

We ARE "factually"-speaking, here, and NOT knee-jerkingly emotionally-speaking, here...riiiiiiight?

mrld_ii's photo
Tue 11/18/14 01:21 PM

mrld_ii's photo
Tue 11/18/14 12:39 PM

are all older women so quick to prejudge and reject one of a younger age, well in ky yes

?!?

Wait.

First, you ask us to rate your profile then chastise us for pre-judging you?!?

Ummmm...let's see...according to your profile, you like to skate and you like low-riders that can jump.

Would I be pre-judging if I wrote that most older women outgrew those things when they turned 16?

Best of luck in finding that one older woman who hasn't. And, that IS all you're looking for...is ONE older woman, riiiiight?

shades

mrld_ii's photo
Tue 11/18/14 12:22 PM

I don't mean the nostalgia at all, the exact opposite actually..
I'll try to rephrase it..
If you could choose, hypothetically of course, because you cannot choose,

Would you choose
- to have been and still be in a long term relationship with 1 person, from approx. age 20-24 till your dying day

or

- Are you happier with what you have now, even though you did go through heartache, divorce and all the chit that came with it, but also the good that you got after that? Like maybe dating, freedom, new partner etc. etc.

So ... would you be willing to give up what you have learnt and achieved BECAUSE you got divorced if you could have "happily ever after" from 20-24 yrs old till the day you die, with one and the same partner?

Hope that's clearer??

Oh. Well, then...with THAT clarification, then it makes it even easier for me to answer, especially with the qualifier "and everything was hunky-dory".

I wouldn't have left IF "everything was hunky-dory"; so given a choice, I'd rather have stayed within my marriage (which was why we took the vows) and would have gladly foregone the lessons and experiences I've had since then.

There's undoubtedly a wealth of lessons, information, and wisdom that would have been gleaned FROM staying married to the same person "for life", which are now forever lost.

Since things weren't "hunky-dory", I'm perfectly happy with where I'm at now and look forward to meeting my next Last One.

drinks

mrld_ii's photo
Tue 11/18/14 11:39 AM
Obviously, Stan is a fisherman.

Obviously, I am a 'sit-with-the-pole-in-the-water-and-her-feet-dangling-in-the-water-while-sipping-many-beers' type of fisherman.

mrld_ii's photo
Tue 11/18/14 11:27 AM
Sorry, crystal...I'm a little lost on the premise. You specifically said 'if we could go back and everything was hunky-dory...'

If everything was "hunky-dory", why would any of us have left?

?!?

But, I think I've experienced what you suggested. When my son graduated from college, there was a huge family celebration at his dad's house...his father whom I'd divorced decades earlier. His 2nd wife, to whom he'd been married for 18+ years, had just died in the prior December.

While sitting there at my ex-husband's home, surrounded by all the family - mine and his that I hadn't seen in years - I remember being overcome by a sudden melancholy...a feeling of 'What Might Have Been, If Only...'

But, yes, I DID *snap out of it*...and yes, I DID come to the realization that the path my life had taken - as well as his happily-married life for 18+ years to a woman who DID love him 'til her death - would have been very, very different.

And, not necessarily 'better'.

I suspect I'll get those same melancholy feelings again at our son's wedding.

drinks

mrld_ii's photo
Tue 11/18/14 11:09 AM
Trout.

mrld_ii's photo
Tue 11/18/14 10:38 AM
I know, huh? Cops using their position to take advantage of women sexually IS getting out of hand, huh? Nice to read you men are getting as incensed over it all as we women have been, for decades.

Oklahoma City cop charged with sexually assaulting eight women is released on bond

Daniel Holtzclaw's release Friday comes two days after his bond was reduced from $5 million to $500,000 and a prosecutor labeled him a danger to the community. The 27-year-old is accused of using his badge to fondle women or force them to perform sex acts while he was on patrol over a four-month period.

Oklahoma City Police Officer Daniel Holtzclaw, seen Wednesday, is facing 16 felony counts that include first-degree rape, sexual battery, indecent exposure, stalking, forcible oral sodomy and burglary.

An Oklahoma City police officer accused of using his badge to sexually assault at least eight women in a four-month period is free on $500,000 bond.

Daniel Holtzclaw's release Friday comes two days after the 27-year-old's bond was reduced from $5 million and a prosecutor labeled him a danger to the community.

"I just hope he follows the conditions the judge set forth," said Prosecutor Gayland Gieger, who argued against the bond reduction.

Under those conditions, he will remain under house arrest until trial and must turn in his police gear, guns and badge. The only times he'll be allowed to leave his parents' home in Enid is to go to court and his attorney's office.

His alleged victims, who are all black women and between 34 and 58 years old, told police that he fondled them or forced them to perform sex acts while he was on patrol. If they didn't comply with his wishes, they would be arrested or physically harmed, they said.

The two-year police veteran and former college football player was arrested following an investigation on Aug. 21.

He was later charged with 16 felony counts that include first-degree rape, sexual battery, indecent exposure, stalking, forcible oral sodomy and burglary. He could face up to life in prison if convicted on the first-degree rape charge alone.

He has pleaded not guilty and his attorney, Scott Adams, said Holtzclaw denies the allegations.

"Family and friends rallied and posted his bond this (Friday) morning," said Adams, after Holtzclaw was released and fitted with a GPS monitoring device on his ankle.

Police Capt. Dexter Nelson said Holtzclaw, whose father is an Enid police lieutenant, remained on paid leave as of Friday.

"He's getting ready to go back to Enid," where he is to stay with his parents, Adams said.

Oklahoma City Police Chief Bill Citty said when announcing Holtzclaw's arrest that he had been placed on leave when the allegations emerged in June.

On a Facebook page called "Justice for Daniel Holtzclaw" and established by his sister, his supporters praised Friday's decision.

Holtzclaw, seen right in 2007, played linebacker for Eastern Michigan before becoming a police officer. He's currently under house arrest with an ankle monitor ahead of his upcoming trial.

"We are extremely happy to have him out and now Daniel will have the opportunity to work closely with his Attorney Scott Adams on his legal defense," a statement posted read. "Daniel vigorously denies any sexual misconduct and is looking forward to his day in court. Please respect his family's privacy during these difficult times."

Those against him meanwhile are championing the removal of a GoFundMe page that had been raising money for him.

"That alone is a good thing! Let's just keep talking about the case so that he can remain in jail while the Justice system hopefully works this out properly," a page, "Bring Daniel Holtzclow to Justice" read.

http://www.nydailynews.com/news/national/okla-charged-sexually-assaulting-women-free-bond-article-1.1930004

mrld_ii's photo
Tue 11/18/14 10:22 AM
Edited by mrld_ii on Tue 11/18/14 10:24 AM

... they want to be thier own God? The center of thier universe? HMMM

No. Because I was lied to about Santa, lied to about the Easter Bunny and lied to about the tooth fairy.

Do religious people believe in God so they can sin and get away with it?

Nobody gets away with sinning. We all will have to face our maker for every choice/decision we ever made.

Is it not that your sins are forgiven as long as you confess?
Forgive my lack of knowledge when it comes to religion but that is my general thoughts on it.
I've seen enough people who are heavy into God do very sinful things, in which they blame the attack from the devil..

Catholics believe sins are forgiven if one confesses and one does the necessary penance for their sins, which allows them to take Communion (receiving the body and blood of Jesus). Christians (anyone who believes that Christ is the Son of God) believe all sin is forgiven as long as one accepts into their heart 'The Lord Jesus Christ, Who died for our sins'.

There's always loopholes and wiggle-room to living a Jesus-*like* life, otherwise hope would be difficult to have.

drinks

Semi-yes and semi-no. Confessing your sins is a good start. But after one confesses and or asks for forgiveness, then comes repentance. Without repentance there is no forgiveness.

Luke 24:47

47 And that repentance and remission of sins should be preached in his name among all nations, beginning at Jerusalem

Notice repentance is before remission of sins, Repentance - refraining from doing.

Acts 2:38

38 Then Peter said unto them, Repent, and be baptized every one of you in the name of Jesus Christ for the remission of sins, and ye shall receive the gift of the Holy Ghost.

Repent - To feel such regret for past conduct as to change one's mind regarding it

One can not go out sinning and be like -

- You steal from someone, then ask forgiveness in order to be forgiven. But yet turn around and do the same thing over and over, ect.

If one asks for forgiveness one must truly mean it and truly feel remorse for what one has done and turn away from it. Who we worship is shown through our actions. One sins, at that time they are worshiping Satan and following what he wishes for us to do. If one doesn't repent from that action, one is still following Satan over following God. Of course there will be possible leeway's and mercy put upon us, but we are not God so we know not what he will turn the other cheek for.

There's no "semi-correct, semi-wrong" about it.

Please do NOT place your individual Christian-based spin on what Catholicism and Christianity believes and teaches, nor your individual Christian-based spin on what The Bible says is "right".

It is simply your individual Christian-based spin on things; it is NOT universal to all "Christians". Your individual Christian faith does NOT own the term - nor write rules - of what a "Christian" is.

shades

mrld_ii's photo
Tue 11/18/14 08:20 AM

Every woman wants her man to love her from his heart and soul.. When a woman loves a man she wants to be the most important person in his life.. When a woman truly loves you, she will give all her time and attention to you.. She call you and text you all day when you are away from her because she wants to be part of every single thing you do.. She will be jealous of other women around you because she wants all your attention focused on her.. She would like to meet you everyday because she would love to spend quality time with you.. She will do everything she can, to see her man happy.. She will feel more and more loved when her man shares his dreams and fantasies with her.. She also wants her man to share his emotions, his fears and his laughter with her. she actually wants her man to be proud to have her in his life.. to be very honest, when a woman is in love with a man she wants to be emotionally,soulfully and telepathcally connected to him :-)

#Be true to love and love will be true to you :-)

Dammit. I have never really loved a man; it's been decreed somewhere on the internet, so thus it is so.

Double dammit. I'm running out of time, huh? scared

mrld_ii's photo
Tue 11/18/14 08:08 AM

...so did king Ding A Ling your Fuhrer.

Oh, see...now, in this intelligent discussion, you're simply mixing metaphors.

"Kings" and "Fuhrers" are completely different types of leaders who rule over completely different forms of government.

mrld_ii's photo
Mon 11/17/14 09:39 PM

Caution: injecting FACT into emotional banter can cause severe disruption,,,,:tongue:

I know. ESpecially when it's a *female* interjecting it into the *discussion*.

It's always fun to watch though, no?

mrld_ii's photo
Mon 11/17/14 08:42 PM

...Nothing good is going to come out of this. All because the Dishonorable Al had to bring his cameras there and stir $hit up.

Nahhhh. The shooting occurred on 8/9/14.

The *rioting* began 8/11/14 (according to the police response of shooting tear gas to disperse the crowds).

Al Sharpton didn't even show up in the town 'til 8/12.

http://www.usatoday.com/story/news/nation/2014/08/14/michael-brown-ferguson-missouri-timeline/14051827/

mrld_ii's photo
Mon 11/17/14 08:27 PM
Common sense would dictate that any list of the states with the least educated people would include those who never got / couldn't get high school diplomas/GEDs.

That same common sense would dictate that studies that conclude there's less poverty in 2-parent households are including households of single-mothers-at-16 in their stats, too.

So, yeah...there's [at least] a modicum of validity to the studies' conclusions without the necessity for listing all the exceptions to *The Rules*.

mrld_ii's photo
Mon 11/17/14 08:02 PM

drinker congratulations!!flowers

i agree with you 2k. Congrads. i will just do the bra and panty thing myself. be free, fly away clothes. hehehehehehenoway noway drinker wont my kids be a little surprised. laugh laugh laugh

We should be office buddies. :P

You two could get matching coffee cups...

drinks

mrld_ii's photo
Mon 11/17/14 07:35 PM

Getting back to the original topic ... Uh, what is it again?

Whatever it was, no doubt I had a hand in creating it.

At the very least, it's all MY [solo] fault the original topic got derailed, what with *making* everyone pay attention to MY posted comment, which was really just a quote of the OP's to begin with...

...which I *made* everyone overlook, simply to make sure *everyone* could take exception to MY post.

whoa

mrld_ii's photo
Mon 11/17/14 07:28 PM

2469nascar, some people just don't understand redneck humor. laugh

While others don't understand the purpose of quotation marks,

nor the meaning behind the words "YOUR words, NOT mine".

Nor the *fact* that I am NOT The Person in Charge of Everything. No, REALLY, I didn't *make* him choose the words he chose when originally writing his profile.

Hell, I hadn't even *met* him yet.

winking

1 2 9 10 11 13 15 16 17 24 25