Community > Posts By > Snaketitsss7

no photo
Wed 05/21/14 03:19 AM

Scotland and Alabama now there's a thought, never been to either place.

Aww ma'am I just looked at your profile, and I apologize if I seemed disrespectful in any way. Lol. I was thinking you's around my age with the butterfly pic n all. Man I feel stupid..silly me. Ha ha ha. Yeah....I really do apologize if I was out of line miss. You'd actually be surprised how well mannered I can be when I act-rite. happy

no photo
Wed 05/21/14 03:05 AM
Any y'all like coonhounds? Redbones? Blue ticks? Red ticks? Treeing walkers? Black n tans? Plot hounds, blood hounds?

no photo
Wed 05/21/14 02:57 AM
Y'all doing alright today? I'm looking for a like minded lady, preferably conservative, and doesn't agree with interracial dating, homosexuality, abortion, etc. just someone who will meet my standards for compatibility...and if you do, still no guarantee I'll like ya, but it's worth a try!!! No offense to anyone else!! All posts welcome!!!

no photo
Wed 05/21/14 02:52 AM
Any of y'all like to fish? Catfish? Bass fish? Crappie fish? Saltwater fishing?

no photo
Wed 05/21/14 02:49 AM
Any y'all like to hunt coons? What kinda dawgs ye got? Can't complain about my black n tanshappy

no photo
Wed 05/21/14 02:47 AM
Any y'all like to hunt deer?

no photo
Wed 05/21/14 02:36 AM
Yeah're you can just come on down here ta Alabama and we'll just grow our groceries. Might even catch em on a rod n reel. flowerforyou flowerforyou

no photo
Wed 05/21/14 02:24 AM
Life's not fair.

no photo
Wed 05/21/14 02:16 AM
Tell her husband

no photo
Wed 05/21/14 01:37 AM
What? Is there no white ladies on this whole site looking for white men? Y'all afraid of being called racist or something? laugh there's no crime against being against interracial dating...the liberal media just wants you to believe it's wrong....you have rights to ya know biggrin

no photo
Wed 05/21/14 01:30 AM

Lifes to short darling,take the bull by the horns and ask if you see him again.

Yeah...i agree...what's the worst that can happen?
I'll work on it, smiling at you both

Oh it's cool...I know you could care less for me. That's fine. You won't hurt my feelings none. happy

no photo
Wed 05/21/14 12:44 AM
biggrin :banana:

no photo
Wed 05/21/14 12:42 AM
Edited by Snaketitsss7 on Wed 05/21/14 12:51 AM
What's to know? It's their for a reason...some people don't care, some do.....when it comes to the ones that do, respect them and they'll respect you...cross their line, and they'll do what they have to do to get the point across, It is what it is. To each their own. winking

no photo
Wed 05/21/14 12:20 AM

Lifes to short darling,take the bull by the horns and ask if you see him again.

Yeah...i agree...what's the worst that can happen?

no photo
Wed 05/21/14 12:07 AM
Well...my first theory is the guys in a grocery store...that says a little. It's very likely that he has a job, he's buying groceries, so it's very likely that he is single, and has the initiative to take care of himself, and he just so happens to be everywhere you are...I'd say there's a good chance he was checking you out.

Another theory is that he could be on food stamps, buying groceries for his mom, who he lives with, and he was stalking you waiting for the first chance to pounce....or he could of just been a married guy who was being polite....but believe it or not- the first theory seems more logical. It happens all the time.

Regardless....meeting someone in a grocery store is way better then meeting someone at a bar- that is, if your looking for something worth having. Too bad he didn't have more to say to you then just "hello".

no photo
Tue 05/20/14 11:35 PM

.. sometimes its better not to say anything.. rather than say something that might.. deeply hurt the other persons feelings.
.. better just to fade away.. you may think you are owed something.. they may think you are owed nothing..
. some people just prefer not to have a long drawn out goodbye. they explain to you why they don't like you.
. you're too nice.
. you're not spontaneous enough.. perhaps you have.
. holy halitosis..laugh what ever the case may be.
. your feelings get hurt. then you're lashing out trying to hurt their feelings.. now instead of having a nice memory of someone. you cared about.. now you both just hate each other... right now. you just have a lost love. a love that cannot be.. A beautiful.. unanswered...?..

You ain't never lost nothing that you never had in the first place biggrin

no photo
Tue 05/20/14 11:32 PM

i dated a girl of mix race. her parents were cool about it. her brothers were not. and thay all had dated white girls at one time. two broken windshields latter i got the big picture...its all good tell the white boy shows up..lol

biggrin

no photo
Tue 05/20/14 11:25 PM

ok i called her and this is what she said.. 1 you suck in bed 2 she just couldnt date anyone who drove a ford pinto.3 she had two other boy friends on the side...jk jk jk. some times ppl dont want to hert others feeling. i think most know why. thay just dont want to deal with the truth!!!!!!

You've got a good point...they don't want to deal with the truth. It seems they just don't care, you've gotta give yourself more than that man, set standards for what you deserve, I promise that you won't be the last guy they play games with...I wouldn't even worry about it. I'd set my standards....search and find that compatibility, and move on to bigger and better things. :wink:

no photo
Tue 05/20/14 11:13 PM

Your role in this is significant you chose a person 25 years younger, you ignored warnings from another both point you as being unclear in your judgements of others A few sessions with a therapist may help ascertain what role you play in these toxic situations and help you make healthier choices

I agree with this guy....besides, why would you want to please these women that apparently could care less if you are dead or alive? If you really want to find a decent relationship you must first set standards for yourself...use these standards to seek compatibility. Be inquisitive..ask questions pertaining to things you feel strongly about. Religion and politics are excellent subjects to discuss with women to get a better understanding of their moral values, more importantly, it helps you to find moral compatibility. Compatibility is the key....never tell them what they want to hear, be polite, but be straight forward, if you happen to run across something you disagree on, don't hesitate to tell them they do not meet your standards for compatibility, and that you feel going any further would be a waste of your time...by doing this- you are weeding out what died not meet the standard, and .you'll be surprised how far you'll go as far as finding happiness in a relationship. I hope this was helpful man..good luck :smile:

no photo
Tue 05/20/14 10:55 PM
I'm not afraid of any woman...bring it on!!! I can be very cold hearted myself, you never lost anything that you never had in the first place.... biggrin

Previous 1 3 4 5