lacedwithinsanity's photo
Thu 01/08/09 06:34 PM

last time i tried to stop a woman from leaving after a fight was my ex . i almost became a hit and run victim

I understand how complicated we are now... I mean I hate guys that just run from the problems we have but at the same time when a guy stays and tries to argue back it just pisses me off lol

sorry guys =/

Thu 01/08/09 06:28 PM
I like to exercise... get those endorphins flowing!

Thu 01/08/09 06:27 PM
what I don't want to be shown off when I'm in sweats what

Thu 01/08/09 06:24 PM
Is it bad that I am still in contact with 1 and good friends with like 2 of my ex-boyfriends?

Thu 01/08/09 06:19 PM
No amount of money could make me see past those things that I absolutely loathe about some men.

Sun 01/04/09 07:51 PM
reporting for dutybigsmile

Sat 01/03/09 08:00 PM
"I'm a *****" by Meredith Brooks

Fri 01/02/09 05:07 PM
Definitely a hotel

Fri 01/02/09 04:41 PM
I've vandalized so many ex's vehicles it's very unhealthy...

... of course I wait a long time to do it so they won't suspect me... :angel:

Thu 01/01/09 09:08 PM
I find you very very interesting in a way that gives me butterflies.

Sun 12/28/08 07:01 PM

A bad boy who lives next door!love :wink:

That's what I'm talking about! love

Sun 12/28/08 06:51 PM
When they're married with kids

Sun 12/28/08 06:24 PM
Awww hun I'm sorry that happened to ya frown

The worst that's happened to my car is that a drunk homeless guy fell asleep on the hood last year while I was working because my engine was still warm indifferent

Sun 12/28/08 06:21 PM

sadly dee i agree, what we want is so elusive ohwell

Ahhhh yes! The persuit of happiness....! What a looooong journey that can be....!:cry:

Only like two hours if you rent it :tongue:

Sun 12/28/08 06:17 PM
I love IFC... just... great great films and short films and shows!

Sun 12/28/08 06:01 PM

afar!? what what

like Jeff fa fa ? what what

I seriously just choked on a piece of ice because of that lol

And I have only been in love once and it was a long distance relationship which didn't end well but was still worth it because I truly loved him. Just the whole Ohio - Tennessee commute became too big of a hassle =/

Sun 12/28/08 05:58 PM

Well, since you have been on dating sites before you know to be very careful about what you tell people and meeting new people. So, my only other advice is to post a lot in the forums, relax and have a good time. flowerforyou

haha... will do... and thanks :)

Sun 12/28/08 05:53 PM

I'm new to this site but I'm not new to dating sites. I was on one before this one a couple months ago and what happened was exactly what kept happening months before that with guys here in Cincinnati... I got hurt. I luckily met a guy on another site who was sooo amazing and I know that I'm only 18 but having someone to be there for me and allow me to feel useful and wanted is a big part of my life. So after our first three AMAZING dates he just up and disappeared and I was devastated... not heartbroken because I wasn't in love or anything.

So now I'm giving it another shot and I know sites like this help screen the guys before hand but on each site I just can't seem to judge right and/or find the type of guys I'm looking for. I keep getting guys who just don't click with me and make me feel like I'm talking to a brick wall the entire time.

Any pointers?

flowerforyou I have been misled and betrayed as well.flowerforyou

I wasn't trying have a pity party thrown I was just seeing if anyone had words of wisdom =/

Sun 12/28/08 05:51 PM

This site doesn't screen anyone. And there are flakes and such on ANY website, paid or free!!

By screening I was referring to getting to know a little bit about guys before you actually had to interact with them unlike the guys who hit on you when you're out.

Sun 12/28/08 05:43 PM
I'm new to this site but I'm not new to dating sites. I was on one before this one a couple months ago and what happened was exactly what kept happening months before that with guys here in Cincinnati... I got hurt. I luckily met a guy on another site who was sooo amazing and I know that I'm only 18 but having someone to be there for me and allow me to feel useful and wanted is a big part of my life. So after our first three AMAZING dates he just up and disappeared and I was devastated... not heartbroken because I wasn't in love or anything.

So now I'm giving it another shot and I know sites like this help screen the guys before hand but on each site I just can't seem to judge right and/or find the type of guys I'm looking for. I keep getting guys who just don't click with me and make me feel like I'm talking to a brick wall the entire time.

Any pointers?

Previous 1