Community > Posts By > Nixsters

Nixsters's photo
Sun 05/08/16 04:42 PM
What I. Hate most is not being appreciated ! I am worthy! I do a lot for my partner, and yet I'm the one who gets snubbed. Its :-! I want to be with someone who treats me like a Damn Queen!

Nixsters's photo
Wed 09/24/14 11:51 PM
We are in the same boat, but I have a little one and it's hard to find time to exercise. I even have a treadmill but now it's collecting dust :( I also need to motivation to start. We need someone to literally light that fire under our butts lol

Nixsters's photo
Sun 09/21/14 06:31 PM
Oh haha
I'm actually being serious

Nixsters's photo
Sun 09/21/14 06:18 PM
Looking for a work out buddy in 209 area :) I just need that extra positive push.
I'm sick of being sluggish & needs to get in shape. Even if it's just walking Bear Creek lol

Nixsters's photo
Sat 07/05/14 10:59 PM
Sex is great but everyone is different. I used to have meaningless sex, until I was in love with my partner. Then it was the best thing ever! I miss it...oh well now I have sex with my vibrator lmao

Nixsters's photo
Sat 06/07/14 10:06 PM

There's a new show where people date other people who like to be naked.
Could you honestly do that without trying to "Do it" in like 10 mins of meeting them?
Shows that they come up with lol

But then the show would only last 11 minutes.noway

Lol true

Nixsters's photo
Sat 06/07/14 10:03 PM

Just think, at one time it was probably just that way! It is probably more natural than wearing clothes ha ha

Yeah but it didn't last that long lol

Nixsters's photo
Sat 06/07/14 09:49 PM
There's a new show where people date other people who like to be naked.
Could you honestly do that without trying to "Do it" in like 10 mins of meeting them?
Shows that they come up with lol

Nixsters's photo
Sat 06/07/14 07:42 PM
Must of been awesome phone sex lol but totally, undeniable infatuation

Nixsters's photo
Sat 06/07/14 07:37 PM
I would reply with something dumb back like
"well you're making mine hard too, lets play swords!"
Lmao xD

Nixsters's photo
Mon 06/02/14 07:37 PM
Yes, I guess. I do feel a bit better but I want to tell him something; but it's like beating a dead horse. But! Lol he doesn't care! I want to be able to find a man who is actually a man & can be a great father. I know that will take time, unfortunately.

Nixsters's photo
Mon 06/02/14 07:23 PM
I hear what you're saying, it's just he is the most annoying person to me in the whole world. Plus there's more to the story but I'll spare you the details. I'm overwhelmed about the situation I'm in, I try to stay strong & do what is right especially for my daughter. I love her & every time I'm in a funk I look at her & I know I can do this by myself :) Dun dun dunnnn Super Mom lol

Nixsters's photo
Mon 06/02/14 06:47 PM
I cannot stand my daughters bio father! He's never been there for me during my pregnancy & hasn't been there very much for our baby. He thinks that seeing her twice a month for 3hrs each is okay & he is coming down for fathers day. ****ing really?! Boy do I know how to pick them. He isn't much of a father & I can honestly say he could care less about her. He has made no sacrifice for her. So him, to celebrate being a father to her is redundant!

Nixsters's photo
Mon 06/02/14 09:34 AM
I want a freaking BACK MASSAGE! Then go to bed :)

Nixsters's photo
Thu 05/29/14 03:16 AM
Society now-a-days is so sexual based, what do you see on perfume, fast food, & other commercials? Sex sells, but should we assume everyone we try to meet wants sex?