Community > Posts By > zeety

zeety's photo
Mon 01/18/16 04:57 PM
Anyone here play SW:TOR and fancy partying together some time? Maybe chat and play for a few hours?

I have a few characters, Republican and Empire, so I'm sure we can find something that works well together. Reply here or drop me an inbox if you're up for it.

Ideally I'd like someone who's up for partying 2-3 nights a week, somewhere between 19:00 and 03:00 GMT.

zeety's photo
Wed 01/13/16 04:59 AM
If you want to do it without using any Javascript or Jquery I would probably use HTML drop down menus to select your date - PHP most deals with the interaction between HTML and MYSQL, so it doesn't have any sort of date selection integrated with people generally using alternative languages to make nicer ones anyway.

However - validation is pretty easily done once you have the drop down in place. Personally I would use a little bit of java to make the drop down adapt, selecting the month first then only showing the number of days available in that month; easier than making a calendar but better than having to have the PHP run a validation check for the day selected against the available days for that month, but if you did want to just input the date and then have it checked by the script that would be fine too and not too hard to put in place.

zeety's photo
Wed 01/13/16 04:42 AM
Edited by zeety on Wed 01/13/16 04:49 AM
Come on then everyone, I know us dog-lovers just love showing off pictures of our pooches, so let's see them :)

I'll start off with a few of mine;

First is Sparrow, my rescue collie boy. More commonly known as Spazz.

Then there's Bluejay, my other collie boy. I've had him since he was a pup.

And finally Dougal, the oldest. He's a special little mutt.

zeety's photo
Fri 08/29/14 09:28 AM
Personally not much of a one for digital - entry and drinks are more expensive there than some of the other places.

There's Sinners and TigerTiger - they popular with some of the younger women, mostly students.
Personally i like Gotham City - generally a great music selection in there, and i never fail to talk to someone new there, the atmosphere is nice.
If you like cocktails and talking to new people give Revolution a try, even the bouncers are up for a chat, and their menu has a lot of great, sometimes deadly stuff.

zeety's photo
Wed 08/27/14 03:59 AM
I went on a date with a guy not too long ago. We went to a movie then to some bars in town. He talked the whole way through the movie (I hate that), then hardly said a word when we ate. Then in the bars he didn't drink much and went in a huff when I said I didn't want to go out and watch him smoke.

zeety's photo
Mon 07/14/14 03:51 AM
My name is Kate, and I'm 20.

I'm bi, and looking for someone to talk to, with no real requirements. Friends at first but who knows, maybe we'll grow to be more.

I moved away from my home town when I was 17 to start working, so I don't know many people, and outside of work I don't really meet new people - so I am hoping to change that and get to know someone.

zeety's photo
Sat 05/31/14 03:43 PM
Thanks RealCareBear (I freaking love your username. When I first started secondary school I had just moved from the middle of nowhere, and I knew no one. This girl came up to me and said "I'm a care bear", then hugged me. We've been best friends for nearly ten years now.)

I'll keep in mind what you said - I had no idea people could even scam you on online dating.

zeety's photo
Sat 05/31/14 01:57 PM
I've seen and loved a lot of Korean and Japanese dramas and movies, even some Taiwanese. I love Lee Min Ho, and some of the dramas he's been in like City Hunter, Boys Before Flowers, Personal Preference and Faith. I also love Jang Geun Suk, particularly in You're Beautiful, Mary Stayed out all Night and You're my Pet.

I've seen a lot of the ones you mentioned, and loved most of them. I'll have to check out the others :D

I'd recommend Vampire Prosecutor (it's a fantastic crime drama series) or Shut up Flower Boy Band (a great sort of rock band melodrama).

zeety's photo
Sat 05/31/14 01:47 PM
Thank you :)

zeety's photo
Sat 05/31/14 01:36 PM
Hi everyone.

I'm new to online dating, so treat me gently please :P

zeety's photo
Sat 05/31/14 01:32 PM
I have two rats - they're lovely and I think they make great pets.