Community > Posts By > saadasad4u

no photo
Mon 06/16/14 04:36 PM
My dear the situation in Pakistan and Nigeria was not bad b4 some years. Specially Pakistan is a atomic power country don't forget and why dun u remember wat happened with Germany and Russia in early 19's they were not Muslim countries. Just see the condition of Greece its also non Muslim country. Think b4 u speak.

no photo
Mon 06/16/14 04:30 PM

look at situation in Nigeria or in Pakistan and then ask again your question ;)

no photo
Mon 06/16/14 04:22 PM
God has sent 1,24000 messengers and Jesus PBUH was one of them.
Gesus PBUH was not son of God but only messenger.
If we assume him as son of God then who is Marry PBUH?
And if he is son of God then Adam PBUH was a greater or elder son of God because he born without parents.
So my dear bros and sis Gesus PBUH was only messenger.
The first messenger was Adam PBUM and last messenger is Muhammad PBUH.

no photo
Fri 06/13/14 07:04 PM
.....After 15 years of marriage the wife asked her husband to describe her.
The husband looked at her slowly and without blinking an eye, said, "ABCDEFGHIJK."
"What does that mean?" She asked.
"Adorable, Beautiful, Cute, Delightful, Elegant, Fashionable, Gorgeous and Hot!!!" he replied. Wife Smiling asked, "So sweet of you honey. What about IJK?" He replied, "I'm Just Kidding!

no photo
Fri 06/13/14 06:55 PM
Let's make a deal. If you use my dick as a shake weight.

I will supply the post workout protein shake.

no photo
Fri 06/13/14 06:53 PM
Let's make a deal. If you use my dick as a shake weight.

I will supply the post workout protein shake.

no photo
Fri 06/13/14 06:47 PM
funny joke! - A hillbilly walked into an attorney's office wanting to file for divorce.
Attorney: "May I help you?"
Hillbilly: "Yea, I want to get one of those dayvorces".
Attorney: "Well do you have any grounds?" Hillbilly: "Yea, I got about a hundred acres." Attorney: "No, you don't understand, do you have a case?" Hillbilly: "No, I don't have a Case, but I have a John Deere." Attorney: "I mean, do you have a grudge?" Hillbilly: "Yea, I got a grudge. That's where I park my John Deere." Attorney: "No sir, I mean do you have a suit?" Hillbilly: "Yes sir, I got a suit, I wear it to church on Sundays." Attorney: "Well sir, does your wife beat you up or anything?" Hillbilly: "No sir, we both get up about 4:30 in the morning." Attorney: "Well, is she a nagger or anything?!?!?!?" Hillbilly: "No she's a little white gal, but our last child was a nagger. That's why I want this dayvorce."

no photo
Fri 06/13/14 06:44 PM
Life is like ice cream. ......
enjoys it b4 it melts

no photo
Fri 06/13/14 06:42 PM
To impress people yes love is most important but in reality money is everything at least now a days. ... it's true

no photo
Fri 06/13/14 06:34 PM
It's even my first post. .....♡
let's introduce with each other may be we won't be new any more...