Community > Posts By > MaJayJay29

MaJayJay29's photo
Mon 06/23/14 10:11 PM

whats you point of view on friends with benefits?

As a Christian, it isn't for me.
Sex outside of marriage goes against Christian principles.

kudos to you drinker

MaJayJay29's photo
Mon 06/23/14 09:57 PM
your pro says looking for man for relationship so you might wanna change that as that is what people see without going into your "about me" part

MaJayJay29's photo
Mon 06/23/14 09:56 PM
rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl

MaJayJay29's photo
Mon 06/23/14 09:49 PM

The Mods actually do their work around here and will lock the topics for too much influx and fighting amongst members.

well heres to hoping it stays light and fun. drinker drinks

MaJayJay29's photo
Mon 06/23/14 09:40 PM

no its all in your head..lol

a guys head maybe but..... oh never mind my mind has run away againoops

MaJayJay29's photo
Mon 06/23/14 09:38 PM

MaJayJay, just wait till the "holier than thou's" come in condemning anyone who is ok with the concept.

Hey((((Leigh))))flowerforyou flowerssmooched waving

dont you run the risk of them on most any thread? lol i duno guess im a gluten for punishment

MaJayJay29's photo
Mon 06/23/14 09:35 PM
well im no expert but i did with my best friend and it is now 7 years later and he is still my best friend. (would be more if i hadnt moved.... damn lol)

MaJayJay29's photo
Mon 06/23/14 09:28 PM

Thanks, I am just scared that a good one will get away. Maybe the whole attraction thing is my self sabatoge. An excuse for it not to work.

Ummm....self sabotage would be you thinking he wasn't into you (or attracted to you) and thus you sabotage things even before you give it a shot. Just sayin....

very logical point.think

MaJayJay29's photo
Mon 06/23/14 09:26 PM

I'm beneficial to all my friends.happy
I've never had a fwb.
It is an interesting concept.
I used to think it would be ideal...not so much any more.
I don't want sex with a friend. I want it with a partner.

but wouldn't the ideal partner be a friend too? just a thought.

*pulling out my lawn chair, microwaving popcorn, waiting to see how long till the topic gets locked*

Why? fwb is personal decision that involves 2 adults who have both agreed to be just friends with benefits. it is no different than any other personal choice. some people agree with and some are against.

MaJayJay29's photo
Mon 06/23/14 09:26 PM

How do you screw up a good friendship?...Having benefits with them....:wink:

not always. sometimes it is just good friends keeping each other company while they are alone

MaJayJay29's photo
Mon 06/23/14 09:13 PM

sometimes a woman will think you are not interested in her romantically if something sexual does not happen, she will think she's been "friend - zoned"

(though I can think of worse places to be - the "zone" = usually a death knell to romance) FYI

Exactly and that kind of mindset comes from people automatically associating sex with relationships. Which they are not entirely associated with one another, you can have either one without the other.

that idea is as old as time even the bible has a fancy way of saying " go get married have sex and make babies."

MaJayJay29's photo
Mon 06/23/14 09:10 PM

I want both, but then again if you have a great love, won't everything else be great too. I am not sex crazed but you know when you are in the beginning stages of getting to know someone and all you want to do is be with them in every sense of the word. I like being around him a lot, but I don't have that crazy sexual urge. I am curious, of course. Maybe I am just more mature than in previous relationships. I don't know. Does thatmake any sense?

a fortune teller tells you your true love is in the next room. you walk in there are 2 men there. one is everything you dream. he makes you laugh hes smart and god hes so handsome you wanna jump his bone right then and there. the other is kinda cute and also smart and funny but next to the other man he is just well... blah. so you go home with the stud and things are great... for a while. but then the glow begins to fade and the sex while good has no meaning. the jokes get old and the topics run sparse and his bad habits you overlooked at first begin to grate on your nerves. and then comes the big question. what if?

MaJayJay29's photo
Mon 06/23/14 08:39 PM

Thanks, I am just scared that a good one will get away. Maybe the whole attraction thing is my self sabatoge. An excuse for it not to work.

Don't know specifically the context/direction of your statement, forgive me if I read it wrong. But no need to be scared that a good one will get away. Sex in itself is not needed to keep a good one, to keep the one that truly cares. If he/she truly cares for and or about you, they can and will wait with pleasure.

i think we talked about sex so much on this thread you read her comment wrong. :wink:

MaJayJay29's photo
Mon 06/23/14 08:37 PM

I would have sex with him and then treat him like garbage for the sake of it

way harsh frustrated

1 kiss does not mean commitment and what if you fear of letting the one get away causes you to let him get away and he turns out to be THE ONE?

MaJayJay29's photo
Mon 06/23/14 08:32 PM
whats you point of view on friends with benefits?

MaJayJay29's photo
Mon 06/23/14 08:25 PM
i missed that rule oops

MaJayJay29's photo
Mon 06/23/14 08:23 PM

I truly do apologize for that, don't mean my statements to come across so belittling or belittling at all. Again, I do apologize. My comments aren't specifically towards a person so to speak. Just words in response of words on a general note.

no need to apologize it was all just a misunderstanding. and now you know so you can be clearer next time. happy flowers

MaJayJay29's photo
Mon 06/23/14 08:20 PM

if your not attracted to him it wont last. he could be the sweetest guy in the world but if you do not feel anything for him it will most likely end badly. As someone suggested, tell him you'll go on a date with him. That evening really talk to him about what he wants , what he expects from a relationship, then at the end of the night kiss him. if theres no spark, sit him down and explain that you adore him as a friend, but thats as far as you could ever see yourself going. you dont want to corrupt your friendship by dating and it ending badly then never speaking again. However, you could say no now and there would always be this "what might have been" thought. better to know and try than go forever never knowing.

exactly what i was origginally trying to say (before getting distracted) only you worded it better.

MaJayJay29's photo
Mon 06/23/14 08:15 PM

Speaking down to someone from a moral hilltop is no different than premarital sex...

The only person you have to answer to in this lifetime is yourself..

shocked OMG you actually can say something smart

Hell of a thing isn't it...

YES! Yes it is. I almost fell of the bed when I saw that.

MaJayJay29's photo
Mon 06/23/14 08:11 PM

Not saying that I've been perfect with this, but am proud or I guess happy to say I've only been with 2 women and plan to only make a third after marriage. The moreso correct way would be just purely through marriage, but unfortunately it's something I've already done and can't take it back lol.

just remember most of us do not view like you and no one is in the right or wrong. you may not mean it but sometimes you sound like you look down on those of us who do take sex into account when choosing a partner.