Community > Posts By > MaJayJay29

MaJayJay29's photo
Fri 06/20/14 01:26 PM
Edited by MaJayJay29 on Fri 06/20/14 01:31 PM

@ TBRich
I can see clearly now. Since I joined (a whole 2 weeks) I have seen so many African men who act like they've never seen a kind woman before and I was wondering why they don't chase their own women. rofl
[/quoquote has been my pleasure to make you laugh, I can think of nothing more joyous. Interesting, since I live by a big city, most of the women I date are either African-American, Carribean or from Africa. BUT I stay away from the Russians, their accent always sound like they are barking orders at me!

I hear ya there don't get me wrong I don't care where they are from or how they look it just that they are still ther and unless someone is stinking rich there will never be more than this (phone call@most) so you would think they would go after someone closer to home.

MaJayJay29's photo
Fri 06/20/14 11:34 AM
@ TBRich
I can see clearly now. Since I joined (a whole 2 weeks) I have seen so many African men who act like they've never seen a kind woman before and I was wondering why they don't chase their own women. rofl

MaJayJay29's photo
Thu 06/19/14 05:44 PM
Oh good grief. Go to your room young man.frustrated slaphead grumble

MaJayJay29's photo
Thu 06/19/14 05:37 PM
If I was a dude I would message you just to bug you. Your way to uptight. The higher the pedestal the harder the fall. Don't take your frustrations out on those who did you no wrong. To get respect you must first show respect......... darn I'm out ta fortune cookies.slaphead rofl

MaJayJay29's photo
Thu 06/19/14 05:16 PM
In the light or in the dark?
Short and funny or long and romantic?
In bed or on the couch?
Undercovers or topcovers?
Noisy or quiet?
In Private home or in public facility?
Alone or with others?
Once is enough or repeatedly?
Thank you for telling us how you like to watch movies. Its always nice to get the different point of views.
rofl rofl rofl

MaJayJay29's photo
Thu 06/19/14 10:41 AM

Well I like a pretty girl...but I'd have to say the smile and eyes, appearance doesn't really attract me......lol, I know, I'm wierd

Hardly weird there are a few men/women like that.

MaJayJay29's photo
Wed 06/18/14 11:54 PM
ok Thomas27 I lied I have posted 3 threads not 2 I forgot about my "made you look" post which again was not about me but purely for fun and a laugh

MaJayJay29's photo
Wed 06/18/14 11:36 PM

Hi Welcome to Mingle.

I get the vibe you are a nice person but your profile is going to send even a nice guy running for the hills.

Sounds like you have had a tough time and I think most have sympathy for that but you have to take a deep breath and re-group and take one step at a time.

First is accepting you are the norm for a Mom of two. Yes you have a few pounds but you do have a pretty face and I see glimmers of a personality in some of the interests you mention. Probably a real nice person. But you HAVE TO STOP THE STINKING THINKING and DELETE all the whining. You need to be HERE, NOW and FORWARD. You do have a CHOICE not to repeat mistakes.

Would help if you have to polish up a little, stand up look right into the camera and smile so nice people will get a happy vibe from you and hopefully return the same. You have pretty hair; shake it out and let it look feminine and soft. NO MOM Scrunchies, MOM clothes, baby junk in sight. Even if it is hotter than it ought to be NO FLIP FLOPS. Get pictures showing you doing hobbies and things a nice guy would like to do on a date. Go to the park and have a friend shoot up a bunch of pics in morning light while it is still cool and you will look fresh and rested. Get a full length shot in a skirt or dress that does NOT look like maternity anything.

I would have one, and only one, family photo on the second row of pictures since most people are very touchy about having kids on line. I know I think it is a little paranoid myself but a good guy is not going to mind if you are a little over protective. All they want to know is ages and genders to start anyway. The whole issue of heritage is something to deal with a little later on. I have kids of several creeds and colors but I don't bother to tell people who are not going to get past their own bigotry the details of which are adopted and which are mine because what happens before they come along is not their business anyway. If they have a hang up you will catch on before a few conversations. You can always read a guys posts for pretty clear idea of their opinions.

As far as trying to figure out the winners from the losers it is just a time thing and keeping your eyes open. Have a check list. Good guys have some of the same basic traits so you want a guy that you can build a future with look at his past and present and don't get in a rush to get to the future. See if his duckie's are in a row. Don't waste your time on someone who isn't squared away and forget fixing anybody but yourself. Keep your drawers up and make him treat you the way you would want someone to treat your daughter. Nobody gets a crystal ball to read the future but you have to play smart and keep track of what you are told and how he acts. Just like a guy should check out you.

Second is put looking for a Baby Daddy #3 on immediate hold for a while. You have the cart before the horse if you do anything more than say is this the quality of person I deserve in my life. If he is not good enough for you then why even consider if he is Daddy material? Yea it sucks being a single parent but it is not terminal for you or your kids and you can find friends you can use for peer support if you join any of a number of parents groups, a church, even some of the better volunteer organizations. You are running your own Daycare business maybe you ought to check out Jaycees or Small Business Administration classes or even Habitat; especially if you are not currently a home owner. You date from a position of strength and it will be much better.

:thumbsup:
You just did exactly what I wanted! You dissected my profile and told me straight up what was wrong and what was right.Thank you so much for that.your pic suggestions will be tough for me as I rarely think of picture opportunities for my self I just do it lol. as for the baby daddy #3 though I am not looking to make a guy a biological daddy right away I do have 2 kids and how can I not check to see if he is daddy material when my choices affect them. nothing saddens me more than when a woman (or man) takes a partner that their children dislike/hate/fear.
Your ditch the "mom look" makes sense. I will have to think hard on how to do that. my hair is down in all my pics but held out of my face with a head band. Ever dress I try seems to look maternityish on me and though I NEVER wear flipflops dress shoes are extremely hard to find in my size. I have made changes to the non picture part of my profile. I will leave the pics i have until I get some better ones.

MaJayJay29's photo
Wed 06/18/14 10:11 PM
Edited by MaJayJay29 on Wed 06/18/14 10:16 PM
Sex does not only mean intercourse. It is every intament touch. From birth humans bond through touch. So yes that touch is very important. It is not the only requirement but it is in the top 5. Now for straight up intercourse I still say it is important for there is no greater feeling and both parties a temporarily completely exposed and a feeling of unity erases your mind of everything but you and your partner. You can start and build a relationship without sex but to solidify and maintain the relationship sex IS needed

MaJayJay29's photo
Wed 06/18/14 02:58 PM
@ 7z3r05 "Self-evaluation is incredibly difficult thanks to ego"
Exactly why I asked for others opinion. My friends sugar coat and are evasive so I thought strangers would be more open with me.

@Thomas27
the only other topic I posted was not directed at me and was nothing more than curiosity (and boredome) it was not directed at me but at everyone. funny how I spent most of my 29 years worrying about everyone else and the one time I actually go and do something a little selfish in an attempt to better myself I get accused of being an attention seeker. this is a dating site so obviously everyone on here is looking for some kind of attention it does not make them attention seekers. (P.S. both of my threads were posted over a week ago and only comments were made yesterday)

@Dodo_David
I see your point. I am so scared of hooking up with someone who rejects my children that i did not think about how bad that actually looks.

@2KidsMom "Profile reads well.honest"
is that good or too blunt=bad
As for the rest. no I do not like my looks. Yes I am trying to change that. No I am not trying to find a man to make me feel "sexier" I am looking for a companion who is also lover and friend. Off-line I am super shy and dont know how to change that. All in All I appreciate the answers and I shall go b ack to my profile and edit it using ya'all's advice while staying true to myself.

MaJayJay29's photo
Tue 06/17/14 10:53 PM
shocked almost 1 am in mississippi

MaJayJay29's photo
Tue 06/17/14 10:06 PM
seriously is it all just my size or is there something else that puts people off?

MaJayJay29's photo
Tue 06/17/14 09:45 PM

what would make me walk away? lack of depth. there is a lot of that going around these days. whoa

Oh, so you have met Shallow Hal and his sister Shallow Gal. laugh

wouldn't it be great if that was all people could see.....

MaJayJay29's photo
Tue 06/17/14 08:13 PM
no.too much frustration with out it

MaJayJay29's photo
Tue 06/17/14 08:07 PM
heck no!!!

MaJayJay29's photo
Tue 06/17/14 08:06 PM

Dang, looks like the brothers missed out this time.

Hahaha!

:banana:

her total lose drool biggrin

MaJayJay29's photo
Tue 06/17/14 08:01 PM
frustrated lack of depth.... i know what was meant but my mind took it in the wrong direction rofl tears blushing

MaJayJay29's photo
Tue 06/17/14 07:51 PM
a fair few can and will make me cry but the main 2 are "she didn't have time" and "I loved her first"

MaJayJay29's photo
Tue 06/17/14 07:47 PM

Her book collection.

I would say the same but it is super hard to find a guy that enjoys reading. (at least it is for me)

MaJayJay29's photo
Tue 06/17/14 07:44 PM

The title of this thread is humorous, because some people ask for an honest answer but don't like it when they actually get an honest answer.

For example, suppose that a woman asks, "Does this dress make me look fat?" How would she react if she received this honest answer?

That sadly may be true for many women but i am not them. though the truth may hurt and i may even cry over it I always appreciate the truth.