Community > Posts By > rightsaidjim

rightsaidjim's photo
Tue 09/16/14 04:42 AM

Hi all,

I am looking for people from Newcastle to assist with an upcoming night out.

Myself & a few friends (from scotland) are going to Newcastle over the 17th/18th Oct

I am looking for any help with the best places to go, for a good night out?

We are looking for places with a good atmosphere and where the women are approachable. We are not looking to crack on with every woman we come across but we are flirty and enjoy some banter and a laugh on a night out.

Some places local to ourselves are full of women so far up their own a**e that their breath is constantly reeking of sh**e. You say hello and they look at you like you have just taken a big sh**e on their pillow!

It would also be good if we were in contact with a few locals upon arrival who we could meet for a few drinks and could point us in the right direction of a good night out

We have money to spend and don't mind spending it. We are a sound bunch of lads and just looking to meet new people and have a good weekend.

If any local women wish to get in contact privately then please do so or just leave any info here if you prefer.

Also if there is any local lads that know of the best places then please leave any info below.

All I have been told so far is that digital on a saturday is the place to be.

Cheers
im from newcastle. city centre. brilliant

rightsaidjim's photo
Tue 09/16/14 04:40 AM

I have been impressed with how they organize for charity and how they support their own community as well.

Those I have spoken to have seemed very well mannered and caring.

Taking care of their own? Only if you are doing as they say 100%

true that! they are not as friendly as they make out. phonies.

rightsaidjim's photo
Sat 09/13/14 05:36 AM

The Mormons also preach about Smith, from their 'book of Mormons'

and JW will preach or teach from the nwt or the king james,, whichever is your preference

I have sat and spoken with both, and invited both in to discuss our views,, I don't see them as so different

i fancied one of the sisters. bigsmile thats why i gave them the time of day

rightsaidjim's photo
Thu 09/11/14 08:23 AM
whats your view on them. was talking to a couple of sisters today. i kepted putting them on the spot. rather than me!:wink: im a spiritulist. i said would you come to my church?

rightsaidjim's photo
Wed 09/03/14 08:20 AM
ever found any good stuff in them? got found a nice solid dining room chair a short time ago.

rightsaidjim's photo
Mon 09/01/14 04:10 AM

need a boyfriend

are you a man or woman? scared

rightsaidjim's photo
Sun 08/31/14 05:28 AM

Most here are looking for a life partner.....why would we want to know that??? it is not even relevant..

i cant remember who i lost my virginity to.pitchfork

rightsaidjim's photo
Sun 08/31/14 05:27 AM

you try google ?

cheapest plain tickets
i forgot what one but it shows like 8 different plains jsut with one search

so what is it? frustrated

rightsaidjim's photo
Sat 08/30/14 07:12 AM
cant seem to find oneglasses

rightsaidjim's photo
Sat 08/30/14 07:10 AM

Do men like pregnant women who are expecting a baby

some dont wear the correct maternity clothes noway

rightsaidjim's photo
Sat 08/30/14 07:08 AM
bigsmile

My space hopper .. It's how I learnt to bounce :-)

bet your good at bounching..

rightsaidjim's photo
Fri 08/29/14 06:53 AM
mine was a dalek. about 12 ins high.
subbuteo

rightsaidjim's photo
Sat 08/23/14 08:59 AM
i spoke to roger daltrey, who singer, at newcastle central railway station. he was having a coffee. winking

rightsaidjim's photo
Sat 08/16/14 08:21 AM
i have. but im keeping it my secret. bigsmile

rightsaidjim's photo
Tue 08/05/14 04:05 AM

Mines would be 0-17 years

You would date a fetus.noway

too young 0-17 noway

rightsaidjim's photo
Tue 08/05/14 04:00 AM

My definition of a slapper. is someone .. Male or female who has a partner and participates in an online dating site .. With the aim of Swapping sex videos or Trying to find a replacement instead of being loyal .. That to me is a slapper .. I guess it can also be inferred that they are easy

slappers are insecure some have been in violent relationships from the past.sad really

rightsaidjim's photo
Mon 08/04/14 10:17 AM

touch, contact.. the softness of a woman's skin.. her moist lips....
. the warmth of her breath upon my neck..mmmm... her hand inside of mine... her hand inside my back pocket.. my hand inside of her back pocket.. as we walk down the street....
.. touching softly lightly.. tickling her shoulders.. running a finger down her shoulder blades.. then back up to her neck . the warmth of my breath in her ear.. finger tips dancing lightly across her collarbones.. both my hands on her hips... feeling the smallness of her waist..mmmmm.... yes touch..
[/quote
i like your comments! lol. laugh

rightsaidjim's photo
Mon 08/04/14 09:22 AM

What's the definition of an "easy" man

plural for slapper...

rightsaidjim's photo
Mon 08/04/14 02:55 AM

Wtf is a slapper lol

:laughing: english term pal!

rightsaidjim's photo
Sun 08/03/14 07:54 AM