Fri 02/06/09 09:45 PM
Liberty!

no photo
Fri 02/06/09 09:12 PM
People watching in a mall.

no photo
Fri 02/06/09 03:48 PM

papersmile you are hot!

She thanks you, and her boyfriend accepts the compliment.

lol...... too damn funny!!!!!!rofl rofl rofl

no photo
Fri 02/06/09 03:14 PM

Confidence is a quiet self-assuredness.

Arrogance is boisterous, grandiose and obnoxious.

very consise and accurate i wish i could do that!!! lolslaphead

no photo
Fri 02/06/09 03:11 PM
Okay do you really want my novel response????lol

I dont think you are arrogant, but then again im pretty open minded. Besides i take what people say with a grain of salt! arrogance is often confused as confident, but never the other way around unless one is lying to themself. Confidence to me is not wearing your abilities on your sleeve, just having the prescence of i am confident. Usally people that have many failures in their life call confident people arrogant because they are jealous. Some arrogant people call themself confident when they are really arrogant. self reflection will help! The line between the two is very thin! But the difference i really beleive is if you can appreciate that some people are better than you at certain things and give respect to their talents without jealousy and in turn know that youll get em next time!

no photo
Fri 02/06/09 02:56 PM

No i am a ranter thats all, i enjoy debating and considering others points of veiws. i do this in all my posts. just part of who i am thats all. but frankly yes i did have this problem once in my life, but you know what i had the type of women that would that would tell me and i changed! To be honest i came to really enjoy being a gentleman, cause it made me feel good to make her feel good. But yes i know i am a realist and realists tend to over anylize everything i dont mean any offense by it, just who i am thats all. I will tell you though i am honest with my opinion and its thoughtful and genuine advice. i think its better than the alternative! I will also admit when i am wrong!

Thanks for that.... I was wondering what was going on.....

me? I am just obnoxious , is all...:wink: laugh

no prob!:wink: Hey less than a paragraph, i am so proud of myself....biggrin

no photo
Fri 02/06/09 02:40 PM

... than men. I am 40 so i ....

some how when I read this, that press conference with Oklahoma State Head Coach Mike Gundy came to mind..

"I'm a man! I'm 40!"

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5VytIZZzee0

Acctually not even close. I am very calm right now...... I am an extremely confident person as well, maybe a little cocky. I dont get like that at all i'm more of the self intraflecting type. To be quite farnk sometimes i feel like im the only one telling the truth on here. I leave myself wide open to opinions an insults because i am confident in who i am as a person. But yes im human and i get offended at times, but i wasnt at all in this case. i think i made a long winded valid point really.

no photo
Fri 02/06/09 02:03 PM

Sounds a little pety to me......

Often women will play the control game..... I want to control this relationship so i will hide my true feelings........ creates an atmosphere of mistrust and leads to being with someone you dont really know. Then women will ask next why dont men have enough confidence.......
Obviously he liked you, wouldnt hurt to stroke his ego a little and get what your looking for in return!

I know confidence is sexy, but why when you pursue a woman and they dont return the favor often enough its unattractive. i think its cause they are seeking control and its a big turn off. When i find a woman i like i let them know, but when they play the game ill except all our attention but not return the favor its just a mind game and guys will walk away from a woman like that.

It doesn't sound like she's been out with him more than once. If I ask someone out, I'm going to have an idea of what to do. It should be the same other way.

WOW high expectations!!!!! I wonder do women really expect men to make no mistakes? To not be nervous? Well you just said something i think is stupid so i dont like you now. sounds a little absurd to me???? Give the guy a break at least he called and said hey i like you, that gets no credit????? Just seems very minor if you ask me!

Expecting someone who has asked me out to have at least a little idea of something to do is high expectations?

I think it tells a girl this guy didnt take the time to come up with a plan. Is he selfish? Is he inconsiderate? will he forget my birthday? i know sweetheart, but guys can just be dense sometimes and i think a woman needs to communicate and give the guy a chance to understand!!!!! women are much better at this stuff and work on a different level than men. I am 40 so i understand these things, but i know when i was younger i was pretty damn dense!!!! I call this the "shakedown" a women will hang on every little word and read into things far too much in my experience! I try and be as considerate as possible but to be honest i have to work at it. It doesnt mean i dont care, just take people how they are and dont jump to conclusions. so yes expecting a man to not make a mistake is high expectations if you ask me.

Why are you so defensive????

Is this topic a little too close to the bone?????

huh

No i am a ranter thats all, i enjoy debating and considering others points of veiws. i do this in all my posts. just part of who i am thats all. but frankly yes i did have this problem once in my life, but you know what i had the type of women that would that would tell me and i changed! To be honest i came to really enjoy being a gentleman, cause it made me feel good to make her feel good. But yes i know i am a realist and realists tend to over anylize everything i dont mean any offense by it, just who i am thats all. I will tell you though i am honest with my opinion and its thoughtful and genuine advice. i think its better than the alternative! I will also admit when i am wrong!

no photo
Fri 02/06/09 01:50 PM

Often women will play the control game..... I want to control this relationship so i will hide my true feelings........ creates an atmosphere of mistrust and leads to being with someone you dont really know. Then women will ask next why dont men have enough confidence.......
Obviously he liked you, wouldnt hurt to stroke his ego a little and get what your looking for in return!

I know confidence is sexy, but why when you pursue a woman and they dont return the favor often enough its unattractive. i think its cause they are seeking control and its a big turn off. When i find a woman i like i let them know, but when they play the game ill except all our attention but not return the favor its just a mind game and guys will walk away from a woman like that.

It doesn't sound like she's been out with him more than once. If I ask someone out, I'm going to have an idea of what to do. It should be the same other way.

WOW high expectations!!!!! I wonder do women really expect men to make no mistakes? To not be nervous? Well you just said something i think is stupid so i dont like you now. sounds a little absurd to me???? Give the guy a break at least he called and said hey i like you, that gets no credit????? Just seems very minor if you ask me!

Expecting someone who has asked me out to have at least a little idea of something to do is high expectations?

I think it tells a girl this guy didnt take the time to come up with a plan. Is he selfish? Is he inconsiderate? will he forget my birthday? i know sweetheart, but guys can just be dense sometimes and i think a woman needs to communicate and give the guy a chance to understand!!!!! women are much better at this stuff and work on a different level than men. I am 40 so i understand these things, but i know when i was younger i was pretty damn dense!!!! I call this the "shakedown" a women will hang on every little word and read into things far too much in my experience! I try and be as considerate as possible but to be honest i have to work at it. It doesnt mean i dont care, just take people how they are and dont jump to conclusions. so yes expecting a man to not make a mistake is high expectations if you ask me.

no photo
Fri 02/06/09 01:31 PM

no photo
Fri 02/06/09 01:21 PM
Look i was making a point thats all.... I dont know the situation..... I was only saying communicate..... Hey MR.blank i kinda like you but i think if you would like to date me then you need to come up with some plans and i will see if i can go????? all the nuances i have no idea, but the guy was trying, maybe just a little self conscious????? Maybe you didnt explain your situation clearly enough????? Honestly when i read your comment it sounded as if okay this guy is not so cool but i wont tell him. I will just keep talking to him ans consider my options until i find what i want???? Look its hard to get your point across through comments on a blog..... I was only stating my experience and trying to enlighten you on what he MAY have been thinking.

no photo
Fri 02/06/09 12:33 PM

no photo
Fri 02/06/09 12:13 PM
I usally ignore idiots because i know its really about, envy or dysfunction. But i like to defend people and humiliate bullies! I really enjoy beating up guys that are bullies, makes me feel good! lol...... I HATE HATERS! I IGNORE IGNORANCE! They should allow men to handle things the old fashion way this would solve a lot of this!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I think a good old fashion a$$ wouping never hurt anyone and it will teach these men that women have men in their lives and they better show some damn respect! A pet "p" in me with men disrespecting women!!!!!!!!! It really pisses me off and it tells me they are a punk and need a lesson taught to them! Men that disrespect women are cowards and do it because they cant handle facing a man like this so they pick on a woman......okay ranting i f'n hate this.

no photo
Fri 02/06/09 11:57 AM
Well i stayed married for 16 years. It was mostly physical and she is still hot as hell if you ask me. The physical attraction is a big deal! It really helps a relationship i think, but hoping to find both...... The problem is i like the bad girls, they turn me on!!!! So i just keep looking, but i know there is an exciting, fun beautiful woman out there!!!!!

no photo
Fri 02/06/09 02:25 AM
you know i am new to online but i think its much different now! I mean there are lots of great people on here that are just trying to increase there chances of meeting someone! At least you get to check out whats out there, right? I dont think its any different just more opportunistic than in real life!

no photo
Fri 02/06/09 01:57 AM
well that depends??? I would risk my life for life but i would not sacrafice my life!

no photo
Fri 02/06/09 01:31 AM
well so many scenerios????? Usally the only thing that makes a woman terrible is selfishness.....there are the physical attributes that you cant change and in that case hell i dont what you can do except leave or get real creative!

no photo
Fri 02/06/09 01:10 AM
Well i must admit its fun here but it is a dating site...lol One may assume your on a dating site to find a DATE???? idk maybe im jumping to conclusions????? slaphead

no photo
Fri 02/06/09 12:12 AM
I'm working on a foolproof screening proccess. Its still in development....but its fun mastering the proccess!

1 2 5 6 7 9 11 12 13 24 25