Community > Posts By > Areil

Areil's photo
Fri 07/04/14 02:07 PM
A girl asks her boyfriend to come over Friday night to meet, and have a dinner with her parents. Since this is such a big event, the girl announces to her boyfriend that after dinner, she would like to go out and make love for the first time.
The boy is ecstatic, but he has never had sex before, so he takes a trip to the pharmacist to get some condoms.. He tells the pharmacist it's his first time and the pharmacist helps the boy for about an hour. He tells the boy everything there is to know about condoms and sex.
At the register, the pharmacist asks the boy how many condoms he'd like to buy, a 3-pack, 10-pack, or family pack. The boy insists on the family pack because he thinks he will be rather busy, it being his first time and all.
That night, the boy shows up at the girl's parents house and meets his girlfriend at the door.
"Oh, I'm so excited for you to meet my parents, come on in!"
The boy goes inside and is taken to the dinner table where the girl's parents are seated. The boy quickly offers to say grace and bows his head. A minute passes, and the boy is still deep in prayer, with his head down.
10 minutes pass, and still no movement from the boy.
Finally, after 20 minutes with his head down, the girlfriend leans over and whispers to the boyfriend, 'I had no idea you were this religious..'
The boy turns, and whispers back, 'I had no idea your father was a pharmacist.'

Areil's photo
Fri 07/04/14 02:00 PM

The grass isn't greener on the other side, it's green where you water it.

So, you are sayin' it's ok to pee in the yard?

It could be because there is simply more manure that's spread on it.

It might be greener, but it'll taste like S***!laugh

Areil's photo
Fri 07/04/14 06:59 AM
It seems that everywhere the students are allowed to use technology, they have lost the ability to write, spell, add, subtract and multiply. The only multiplying being done is to the population of stupid and dependent people. If you took most any high school student to the library...Do you think they could locate a book?

Areil's photo
Thu 07/03/14 07:54 AM
I really don't think my neighbors would mind.
Every Friday night, they have a party over there. Loud music, yelling, getting drunk and doing donuts in their back yard until 2 AM.
If I should make a little noise...Who cares?

Areil's photo
Thu 07/03/14 07:50 AM
We're still on schedule for Friday night!
They are saying that Arthur will pass through and the winds and rain will be long gone!

YEA !!

Areil's photo
Tue 07/01/14 03:15 AM
"I did not have sexual relations with that woman"

Bill Clinton

If you like your health insurance...You can keep your health insurance"

Barack Obama

Areil's photo
Sun 06/29/14 05:36 PM
The choices and opportunities to date someone close to me are very limited, mostly because I live in a small town outside of the metro area. It seems that the ladies living within the metro area prefer to stay within it's boundaries. Therefore, I have little choice but to date long distance. How far is too far is the real question. However, when it comes to matters of the heart...Is there really a "Too far"?
Long distance relationships can work, as long as one or both parties involved is able and willing to relocate within a reasonable time.

Areil's photo
Sun 06/29/14 05:16 PM
Perhaps we should change the locks!

Areil's photo
Sun 06/29/14 08:51 AM
I thought it was a quote from a Hallmark card!

Or something they read on a bathroom stall.
laugh

Areil's photo
Sun 06/29/14 08:46 AM
It has always been my experience that once a cheater, always a cheater.
Why would anyone choose to stay with a known cheater? They must have some very low self esteem.

It's possible to love a cheater, but foolish to enter into a relationship with one.

Areil's photo
Sun 06/29/14 08:40 AM
Does this in reference to dating or relationships?

Areil's photo
Sun 06/29/14 08:34 AM
I was addressing damfa.
Sorry for the confusion.drinker

Areil's photo
Sun 06/29/14 07:22 AM
laugh

Areil's photo
Sun 06/29/14 06:54 AM

Single moms have total control of the baby making oven. By law once a baby is conceived a man has no say so.

Maury Povich to the rescue otherwise child support for 18 years.

Spoken like someone who has paid a lot of child support!

Areil's photo
Sun 06/29/14 06:47 AM
Many things would cause me to react.

Seeing someone in danger
A ball rolling onto the road in front of my truck
My phone ringing
A picture text from a naked lady
Stepping on a snake in my garage
Seeing lightning hit a tree I'm standing too close to
Multiple gunshots close by
Hearing someone yell...HELP!
Seeing a bad accident happen
Seeing a house on fire before the FD arrives
Seeing a lady approach a door I'm standing next to
Seeing someone struggle with something large or heavy
etc, etc, etc.

Areil's photo
Sat 06/28/14 10:07 AM
Edited by Areil on Sat 06/28/14 10:12 AM
God wasn't commanding us NOT to marry into another race. It was a command for us not to marry into other religions.
Back then, religions were referred to as races. It had nothing to do with skin color and God never mentioned not marrying someone of a different color. Peel back the skin and you'll discover that God created us all alike!

Indians were called "Redskins" because their skin was stained red from rubbing the roots, herbs and dirt used to ward of bugs. Natures natural bug repellant. Otherwise, the Indians had white skin.

True story...Look it up!

Areil's photo
Sat 06/28/14 09:57 AM
It's not you. In Virginia, there isn't many around me either.

And to think...Virginia is for Lovers!

Well...That's what they say!laugh

Areil's photo
Sat 06/28/14 09:03 AM
If a FWB works for the people involved...Sure.
There are a few things that can throw a wrench into everything, such as: One begins to develop feeling for the other. One meets someone else and decides to end the FWB relationship. Should one meet and date someone else and has sex...Is that "cheating"? What if she were to get pregnant? Mistakes do happen, you know!
The list of things go on and on. There's nothing "unhealthy" about it, unless one brings a STD or another illness into the relationship.

If it's something that two consenting adults want to do...Who am I to say it's unhealthy?

Areil's photo
Tue 06/24/14 03:20 AM
It is my belief that a funeral is a time for grief. Most people wouldn't want people with cameras taking pictures or filming them during their most venerable moments, such as during a funeral. With that said...How would you feel about paparazzi who would take a picture and sell it for profit? What about taking a picture of an accident scene where your child was killed? What if your child's body was in the picture and it was posted on the evening news and in tomorrow's newspaper?

Breaking news!!!
Multi-vehicle accident, with fatalities, at the city line! With a picture of your child's car and their body visible? THEN...The police knock on your door.

I believe in the right to take pictures...But there has to be limits called responsibility, respect and common decency.

Areil's photo
Sun 06/22/14 07:08 AM
And all this time, I thought it was the one with the largest shoe collection!
frustrated

Previous 1 3