Community > Posts By > mom333

mom333's photo
Thu 07/23/15 02:05 AM

he was a vicar, he came up to me today at the school gates and said I have lovely children, (they are friends with his children) we talked for a bit then he started with the do I go to church, I told him no because I don't believe in god he didn't seem fazed he just smiled and said why. I then said do you really want to know and he said of course. I laughed a little and told him but one of the things I said was how can I follow a god (if he exists) that would allow people to preach hate about people who are gay. again he didn't seem fazed he just looked at me and said god is infallible he would not and will never create a person in his own image and get it wrong. everyone has a reason for being here from the baby that lived for 20 mins to the gay man who lives with his husband to the old woman who has lived a hundred years or more. he made no mistakes with these people. he also said he made no mistake with me. at this I had a couple of tears and then he went on to say he does not and will never preach hate, because that is not what god is about. I asked him (I don't know why) should I go to church?, and this is what he said, no two people should be unequally yoked, and what I mean by that is god does not want someone without hate in their heart to be with someone who has hate in their heart its that simple. he was a very interesting man and he is now a friend of mine.

God doesn't hate homosexuals, he died so they could live ever more and everyone else as well. He detests that specific action, but for the person themselves God's already paid their debt if they accept his gift and turn away from their sinful ways. There is nothing sinful about wanting to be with someone, even the same gender. Not saying in a manner of "lusting" after them, but for the mere thought itself is not sinful per say. It's the physical action(s) done between the two that are sinful. And it's not even specifically the physical action between two of the same gender, it merely boils down to God only permits sex between two that are married. And God never sanctified marriage between two of the same gender. Regardless if some states in the USA and maybe across the world are recognizing same sex marriages either, God doesn't change. Nor did he instruct for such a change, so there is no proof that those marriages are even worth the paper they are written on.

would you attend a church bring and buy sale so they could afford a new roof lets say as an example?

mom333's photo
Thu 07/23/15 01:53 AM
Edited by mom333 on Thu 07/23/15 01:55 AM

That vicar sounds like a hustler from brooklyn
why?

Reminds me of a a rev. from brooklyn i once knew & the times they were 'ballin' as they called it
oh well this rev was the typical white,buck teeth, glasses, skinny, rev you get over here in England lol. and he is very quietly spoken. plus he is a lovely man if I was going to be religious I would defiantly go to him for guidance. (not that I would, it would take this god himself to get me to go lol)

mom333's photo
Thu 07/23/15 01:42 AM

That vicar sounds like a hustler from brooklyn
why?

mom333's photo
Thu 07/23/15 01:35 AM

Thats instresting. He spoke the truth. Equal Yoked also means if u are a Christrian u shouldnt date someone or marry someone thats not a believer. In my life time i have seen a non believer and Christrian get married plenty of times but the marriage never seems to work out.
why do you think that is?

mom333's photo
Thu 07/23/15 01:25 AM

This is why being good and doing good things to help other people is amazing especially when it is done with pure intention.

That is the core of Christian living. Love God and love your neighbor. Any one not trying to live that lifestyle is not trying to follow Christ.
If you study the history of the Catholic and protestant religions, you will see they do not teach what is in the bible. Christ said this was going to happen. Thousands of religions acknowledging Christ is the messiah, teaching all about what he did, but not teaching his message.

Matthew 24:5

For many will come in my name, claiming, ‘I am the Messiah,’ and will deceive many.
everybody says their own religion is the one.

There is but "God"... it's not about "religion"... But as God has told us "and will deceive many"
so basically your saying all religions are wrong but yours is right?

mom333's photo
Wed 07/22/15 10:18 AM

This is why being good and doing good things to help other people is amazing especially when it is done with pure intention.

That is the core of Christian living. Love God and love your neighbor. Any one not trying to live that lifestyle is not trying to follow Christ.
If you study the history of the Catholic and protestant religions, you will see they do not teach what is in the bible. Christ said this was going to happen. Thousands of religions acknowledging Christ is the messiah, teaching all about what he did, but not teaching his message.

Matthew 24:5

For many will come in my name, claiming, ‘I am the Messiah,’ and will deceive many.
everybody says their own religion is the one.

mom333's photo
Wed 07/22/15 04:20 AM

mom333's photo
Tue 07/21/15 10:08 AM

I think Ron Wyatt was a Seventh Day Adventist, but his documentaries are very extensive.

Yes, Pompeii was wiped-out by a local hazard, but the people of that city were very immoral as well.

The most common assumption that God is supposed to come-to-the-rescue in this imperfect world for as often as very un-preferable event occurs is sort of the exact opposite of humanities obligation to recognize their indebtedness to that which is the source of their existence.

(The Lord Gives And The Lord Takes Away)

The Bible does say that, 'time and unforeseen circumstances befall all.' (Ecclesiastes 9: 11)

Also, the assumption that One can deliberately ignore some of God's most basic prerequisites and somehow be exempt from tragedy is also a weak excuse to blame God.

Lastly... Since when does the Media represent what constitutes being God's will ? whoa
I was giving an example of how people can twist things to get people to think what they want them to think using the media as an example. to quote the words of Steven fry "if god was real he would be a hideous monster who enjoys people suffering and is a sadist" the meaning of the religions out there have been lost, they are twisted and corrupted for the benefit of other people who were supposedly sent as gods messengers. if god truly existed then I myself would hold my hands up and say well I can understand why you are angry at the human race, but at the end of the day we are just sheep with no shepherd, and with no shepherd to guide what did you expect. if there were a god he would guide his people instead of letting his so called word get corrupted by people who either thought they were doing his will or by people who so obviously did not have other people best interests at heart. the bible cannot be used as a life guide as the people who wrote it were as corrupted as the people reading it. everyone looks to something else or someone else to "remedy things" to make them feel like their time on the earth means something more, but at the end of the day we as humans cannot lead and cannot be led because we are corrupt and its our nature.

mom333's photo
Mon 07/20/15 04:59 PM
Having a place found does not mean the actual statements in the bbible are true. The place might have existed yes and the event it's famous for might have happened in a way but I very much doubt that a god made it happen, a god did not kill all the people In pompey. A tragic event happened what do people usually say when something big happens. ..God did it, they still do it to this day, for Instance. ..All the children starving to death In the world but a woman beats cancer what do people say god works in mysterious ways. People can always write something and exaggerate if it isn't awe worthy. The media do it all the time.

mom333's photo
Mon 07/20/15 04:40 PM
Edited by mom333 on Mon 07/20/15 04:41 PM

Okay, here's two examples...

The receding waters of the Dead Sea have revealed more of the cities of Sodom and Gomorrah.

These obvious habitations of a bygone people plainly show the signs of their demise.

The pitting by sulfur is fierce and there's absolutely no local source of what rained-down on these cities.

No volcanos or natural events.

****************************************************************************************************************************************

Secondly, how about Noah's Ark ?

It's a real artifact in eastern Turkey.

This petrified wooden boat has hardware still attached.

It is exactly 300 Cubits long. (As Mentioned In The Bible)

It sits 6300 feet above sea-level... NOT a very practical joke !

right now every expedition that has gone on a search for the noahs ark has found some evidence of it. The latest group were a group of Evangelical Christians. Actual architect's have said once more after many times every group trying to find the noahs ark always find it.

mom333's photo
Mon 07/20/15 11:38 AM

[ Several Days Later ]

So Mom333...

How content are You to not have an explanation for events and things that aren't Myths and science can't explain ?
can you elaborate on that please

mom333's photo
Sun 07/19/15 03:07 PM

Being a -3, I am in a whole different league.....I can only go up from here.......
i think you need to higher that number because your no way a 3 flowerforyou

mom333's photo
Sun 07/19/15 03:01 PM
somebody who is still chatting after i tell them about me lol

mom333's photo
Sun 07/19/15 02:58 PM
im a definite 2 to 3, so business suits and body builders are out definatly lol

mom333's photo
Sun 07/19/15 09:04 AM
I went out today with the kids and my daughter looked upset and I asked her what was wrong, she said its boring when its just us. what am I supposed to do with that I feel so bad for her.

mom333's photo
Thu 07/16/15 12:01 PM
Winning

mom333's photo
Thu 07/16/15 11:53 AM
Is it actually illegal for a woman to have to husbands even though she is only legally married to one but is Cohabiting, signing papers, name on things with the other too?

mom333's photo
Thu 07/16/15 11:42 AM
A woman in a bath here's a knock at the door she shouts come in and a man walks up the stairs and stands outside the door. Hi love im the blind salesman. The woman says are you sure your the blind salesman, the man says yea and the woman says come in then. The man enters the room and says like your **** love now where do you want these blinds.

mom333's photo
Wed 07/15/15 01:46 PM

So you cannot function without relying on myth to get you by think

i can function, but it would never be the same...

personally, i know what He did for me...i don't have to prove it, i just know it...and it made all the difference in my life...and for that i am truly humbled and thankful.flowerforyou

waving
if you need that then that is ok. :smile: flowerforyou

Thank you. He is not a myth for me He is very much a real part of life. :smile:
:smile:

mom333's photo
Wed 07/15/15 12:59 PM

So you cannot function without relying on myth to get you by think

i can function, but it would never be the same...

personally, i know what He did for me...i don't have to prove it, i just know it...and it made all the difference in my life...and for that i am truly humbled and thankful.flowerforyou

waving
if you need that then that is ok. :smile: flowerforyou

1 2 3 5 7 8 9 24 25