Community > Posts By > mom333

mom333's photo
Thu 08/06/15 03:41 PM
Bald women are sexy. And is hair a woman's beauty?

mom333's photo
Mon 08/03/15 03:04 PM
Sardines in veg oil and a salad on the side, and a peach for pudding im so hungry I actually think that was the best meal ever lol

mom333's photo
Sun 08/02/15 09:28 AM
4 coming g up 5 8 and 13 Coming up 14

mom333's photo
Wed 07/29/15 12:28 PM

here cus its the only place where im not mommy. I can be myself here.

Busy mom. Good job
[/quote:)]

mom333's photo
Tue 07/28/15 02:26 PM

dogs are truly gross lol the funny thing is he wants cuddles after and im like seriously laugh

Time for long distance cuddles :laughing:

(You) >>>>>>>>> LOTSA Distance in-between <<<<<<<<< (Him)
rofl
exactly, I don't why he didn't stop himself he knew he would have to have a bath after and he hates them laugh

mom333's photo
Tue 07/28/15 01:55 AM

I think the growing together and learning to depend on one another is something that takes a lot of time. Doesn't happen over night. I know that for me it takes time for me to feel comfortable enough to depend on someone.

I am so sorry I made you cry that was never my intentions...flowerforyou flowerforyou flowerforyou
oh no its not your fault, they do say the truth hurts lol. you did really help, and today I am planning to branch out and get the sitting I need, not just for dating but for some time out too. flowerforyou flowerforyou flowerforyou

mom333's photo
Mon 07/27/15 04:22 PM

Here quote this then:

lol laugh

mom333's photo
Mon 07/27/15 04:21 PM

Here quote this then:

mom333's photo
Mon 07/27/15 04:17 PM

That depends.... if your ex is a psycho it changes everything.
You cant have normal interactions, let alone wanting to introduce them to a future mate.
so true

mom333's photo
Mon 07/27/15 03:49 PM
yeah that's how bad i am i thought typing it would make the picture come up wtf laugh laugh blushing

mom333's photo
Mon 07/27/15 03:48 PM

what do I do to get pics up on here, winning

Mom... hit the quote button for this box and you'll see how to do different things to your replies. Hope this helps?
BTW...

https://theunleashedreviewboard.files.wordpress.com/2014/03winner-animation.gif

mom333's photo
Mon 07/27/15 03:42 PM
if their friends would you not feel the spark they had before could come back?

mom333's photo
Mon 07/27/15 03:30 PM

when I start actively going on dates in September (kids are all in school yay lol) I will only be able to date in the day, I wont be able to go out at night at all...is that weird and does anyone else have to do this?

Well if they are working 2nd or 3rd shift maybe not.But to say never in the evening yeah that sounds kind of weird to me.

Can you not get a sitter sometimes... I have to ask and I don't mean to be mean or anything but what are you going to do if you find the right one tell them they can only be with you during the weekdays during school hours..What happens to weekends, holidays, or that nighttime activities like star gazing with the one you love?

Just asking..
you have made me think a lot about the timing and everything, I didn't put too much thought into the "after" I suppose I guess I didn't really see anything happening or it getting that far lol, I guess if I want to date seriously im going to have to put more effort into it. flowerforyou

I just would hate for you to miss out on someone special because of your children don't get me wrong when kids are young we owe them but not forever.. I have to also say that if some man gave these conditions to me I would first think he is married... I would pass...

Also no one wants to think that they are second fiddle to anything. Even children, I believe if you want it bad enough you will find a way...

Also ask yourself if you were the one wanting to date you would you do this schedule. You are so worth getting to know and to have a life a bit separate from your children. I don't mean leave them in the dust just some down adult time.

Best wishes...
you are the first person to make me cry lol i will definitely sort something i know ecactly what you mean. its just hard because i don't want to depend on somebody and get let down.

mom333's photo
Mon 07/27/15 03:18 PM

my kids are the centre of my life yes, but that is a choice I made. (not responsible enough to get a sitter) I would never have a stranger look after my kids so I would have to depend on friends who are busy with there own kids and me asking is like an imposition sometimes. the relationship if it developed would be important to me but the safety of my kids is paramount so if the dates were few and far between so be it. the person I get with would have to understand that he or she is not the centre of my universe but I will try my best to make time and when I do make the time, its completely his or hers time.

you asked for opinions, I wasn't rying to be insulting but I will say you are asking a lot of someone before you even get a date.

You are essentially saying "You can date me, but only on my schedule, you're not a priority so I'm unwilling to put any effort in to make time for you, but if your lucky enough maybe I'll make minimal effort and we can go out occasionally"

personally i don't see many men signing up for that unless that woman has a LOT going for her, but that's just my opinion

true, even though i might not have a lot of money or wat not i but i don't think im a bad catch. i come as a package so if the man or woman don't like it then they can do one. im very honest and i always tell people i talk to if it gets that far what my situation is.

mom333's photo
Mon 07/27/15 03:09 PM

So I have had one annoying day today.

I finally get a day off and thought I'd entertain myself on my laptop. Last time I used my laptop I had a Windows Update 26 of 26. This time I come to use it and it gets to the log in screen. I put my password in and the screen goes black and that's it. Great update. Very useful. So after restoring factory settings to get my laptop back to life I finally get back to a useable laptop. Again I reinstall Start is Back because it is far better than the crap they created to make Windows different and "better".

So finally get back to my desktop and set a wallpaper and I thought I'd play a game now. So I double click on the game but Steam is no longer installed. No matter. **Installs Steam**

Log-In. So I put my account name and the password that I think it is because its been so long as it normal saves the password. It didn't like the password I tried. So I tried a couple of other passwords. Still failed. I went on reset password and set the new password to what I thought it would be. Right now log in. Nope wrong password. How? I have just set it to that?

So this has got me all frustrated today and this is on top of the issues I have been having with my Xbox One. I bought my X1 over a month ago now and haven't really been able to play it. I bought it for The Elder Scrolls Online and every 5 minutes or so it cuts off and disconnects. It has never and still doesn't do this on the 360. Getting frustrated I contacted Bethesda on 2 occasions and they got me to change settings and run tests and still didn't work. They said it is probably Microsoft I need to get in touch with. I got in touch with them 4 times and they got me to change more settings, run tests, uninstall the games and restore console to factory settings and other stuff and they think my problem is to do with Virgin Media. I have been in touch with Virgin Media twice and they haven't responded at all. All of this and many other things that have happened to me regards technology makes me believe that it would be all better back on the shelves of the shop and the money better off in my bank account.

I have now decided to unearth the oldest of old laptop I bought ages ago from a shop that closed down long ago. Guess what. It f*cking works and has some of the best "games of those times" on it. I am looking forward to now being able to at least entertain myself during my day off because this relic has games like Cossacks, Rome Total War, Medieval Total War, Tiberian Sun and Rollercoaster Tycoon 2 on it.
sometime the older ones are the best, they were better made for a start.

mom333's photo
Mon 07/27/15 02:50 PM

Are you able to get together with other parents and swap babysitting hours?
Don't mean to be nosey. What about the father? Do they stay with him?
W
When my daughter went to her dad's every second weekend. That was my time.
I also had family to help.
no chance, (not a good ending) I have a few friends but there all babyied up lol can make the time on some days but i know i will have to look for babysitting somewhere else now, it wont work if i don't, i didn't think that far ahead

mom333's photo
Mon 07/27/15 02:37 PM

is it weird? not really kids are commitment,

Would it give me pause in dating a woman that made this stipulation? absolutely.

I'd understand for the first initial meeting, perhaps MAYBE a second date. But ongoing probably not.

Here why:

1. I would read into it, that your kids control your life, and that you either don't have the means/or are not responsible enough to get a sitter

2. I may also just read into it, that if you can't make the time then the relationship isn't thag important, and if you don't care, then why should I?

3. it is imposing challenges from the get go, and I'd be wondering if you are worth thise hurdles, and if I was reading into it reason 2, I may answer no and move on.

my kids are the centre of my life yes, but that is a choice I made. (not responsible enough to get a sitter) I would never have a stranger look after my kids so I would have to depend on friends who are busy with there own kids and me asking is like an imposition sometimes. the relationship if it developed would be important to me but the safety of my kids is paramount so if the dates were few and far between so be it. the person I get with would have to understand that he or she is not the centre of my universe but I will try my best to make time and when I do make the time, its completely his or hers time.

mom333's photo
Mon 07/27/15 02:04 PM

I have to say something. Some people in the forums seem to present a never ending saga of personal life issues. Now, I recall you saying on one of your threads that you liked women now. Is this still true? I see people assuming on your thread that you want to meet men. What is your stance on that now?
I have always liked both men and women, my profile says men because on here im looking for a man to settle down with. I did and still am looking at women on too but I don't how to pick men and women on the settings. I come here to discuss personal issues like this because this is the only place where I can be myself and get involved with issues that im interested in. I also think a lot of the people on here are very honest and if im asking a question in a topic like what would you do if you knew child abuse was going on, I know I can get some honest opinions and it really helped me with that particular issue. and its never ending because my life is not yet over so as long as im still breathing and there is something funny, interesting or a little sad I might bring it up in a topic to chat about. that is the point of the forums after all to talk about stuff.

mom333's photo
Mon 07/27/15 11:49 AM
yeah im no good with computers lol

mom333's photo
Mon 07/27/15 11:48 AM
http://artioli-pavia.blogautore.repubblica.it/files/2012/09/zorro.JPG

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 24 25