Community > Posts By > mr_king_solomon

mr_king_solomon's photo
Fri 09/05/14 01:17 PM

So, do you acknowledge that others here have legitimate complaints about President Obama?

I always have. I have never stated or supported an idea that the ONLY reason anyone objects to his decisions is his race. I have just been cognizant that it is, in fact, one of the reasons, based upon how the reaction happened when other Presidents made similar decisions, considering all other PResidents were white.

Apparently, you aren't aware of how other Presidents were treated just as harshly by critics.

no, Im aware of the similar treatment, Im disappointed by the DISSIMILAR treatment

both are real things,,

were there white presidents in modern history accused of not being 'American enough' to be president AFTER THEY WERE ELECTED?

were there white presidents in modern history accused of forging their birth records ?

were there white presidents in modern history who had governors WAGGING THEIR FINGER IN THEIR FACE on national television?

were there white presidents in modern history who were interrupted by VERBAL OUTBURSTS during their state of the union?

were there white presidents who found a congressman had made a PUBLIC spectacle of their choice to basically protest his leadership by Planning to NOT ATTEND their speech?

yes, I am aware that dissent and disagreement have been at similar levels in other presidencies

but I am also aware that the DISRESPECT manifested from that dissent and disagreement has not,,,,

and Im not talking about pundits who have always made a living over being disrespectful and SENSATIONAL, IM talking about disrespect as it relates to the 'professional, elected and well paid PUBLIC OFFICIALS that are supposed to represent and work within the government

and have the POWER to institute or to fight policy and law

THE END

LOL

mr_king_solomon's photo
Fri 09/05/14 01:08 PM
Edited by mr_king_solomon on Fri 09/05/14 01:11 PM

'deaf ears' is actually just a sylloquism which refers to people not wishing to aknowledge , speak about, or consider something,,,

So, do you acknowledge that others here have legitimate complaints about President Obama?

I always have. I have never stated or supported an idea that the ONLY reason anyone objects to his decisions is his race. I have just been cognizant that it is, in fact, one of the reasons, based upon how the reaction happened when other Presidents made similar decisions, considering all other PResidents were white.

Now can we get everybody to acknowledge that this comment is true?

I agree with this statement. I don't think I would have promoted EVERYTHING that Obama did or didn't do. I just recognize when he is treated totally differently than when others have done the exact same thing.

Like executive orders.

Bush made more, but congressmen were screaming bloody murder when Obama said he was going to use his pen and phone.

And he only did that because republicans were refusing to do their job and pass laws. They just block ANYTHING he put forth.

Everything.

Since Day One.

That's BS, and they are in dereliction of duty, ignoring their oaths, and actively trying to hurt America because FOR SOME REASON they didn't like THIS president from Day One. And Mitch McConnell and Republicans cane out and said that their only purpose was to STOP ANYTHING THIS PRESIDENT WANTED TO DO.

Which is treason.

Because the American public ELECTED him to institute different policies than the cowboy, shoot-em-up, illegal war-starting, oil hungry, Hurricane Katrina fiasco, Dick Cheney military contracts, prisoner-torturing, couldn't find Bin-Laden and stopped looking for him...Bush Administration!

KING!

"DIG IT!"

mr_king_solomon's photo
Fri 09/05/14 10:01 AM
SMH

I can't wait to see how the next president is treated.

Obama faced UNPRECEDENTED obstructionism.

I can't wait.

mr_king_solomon's photo
Fri 09/05/14 08:14 AM
Do you have any more conspiracy theories you want to share?

mr_king_solomon's photo
Fri 09/05/14 08:14 AM

oh, not verifying your wolf blizter rant? laugh

English.

Do you speak it?

mr_king_solomon's photo
Fri 09/05/14 08:07 AM
Negative. It is a lie to say that this country was ever, our would ever be united behind Obama. And Bush never did anything worthy of the blind support he got to invade Iraq.

Obama killed Bin-Ladin, and he still never got the just do he deserves.

Therefore, our enemies see this retarded racism holding Obama back...and feel encouraged to do things they would otherwise think twice about.

Like when Putin had an Olympic torch bearer that had tweeted that Obama and Michelle were monkies.

No outcry from Americans about that. I'm fact, many racist Americans found great humor in Putin using a racist as a torch bearer.

I call BS!

mr_king_solomon's photo
Fri 09/05/14 08:02 AM

So your people came here with land granted to them...

Interesting...

So you reading up on verifying credible facts? or are ya trying to trace your family tree, back to ahhhhhhhh Kenya? Was that a family tree mixed with the Thomas Jefferson's? Wonder where they came from?

All of our ancestors go back to the same place.

Africa.

Can you DIG that?

mr_king_solomon's photo
Thu 09/04/14 05:00 PM

calling someone a 'real leader' could be construed as cheering him on

and politicians and pundits here did in fact characterize him that way in an attempt to contrast with Obama

so, perhaps the op statement is ignorant(not knowing) or perhaps it is just specific to one complaint in lieu of knowing about other things as well

The calling of Putin "a real leader" wasn't an act of cheering.
It was an observation of Putin's leadership ability, and it wasn't necessarily a reference to the Russian military gong into the Ukraine.

semantics aside, the original point, that we elevate leaders like Putin while simultaneously slamming our own President

does give the world much fodder to belittle us as a whole and consider us weak as a country,,,

Thank you Jesus.

Lord have mercy.

What could Obama do if the country United behind him, like they did Bush during a crisis???

mr_king_solomon's photo
Thu 09/04/14 04:59 PM
So your people came here with land granted to them...

Interesting...

mr_king_solomon's photo
Thu 09/04/14 08:52 AM
I know you didn't know.

That's called ignorance!

:smile:

mr_king_solomon's photo
Thu 09/04/14 08:44 AM
Now, do you see what I was talking about?

See how y'all had to correct that guy?

Do you see how YOUR OBAMA HATRED effects the thoughts that foreigners have for ALL AMERICANS?

When Putin invaded Ukraine, you were not "united" behind Obama. You cheered Putin! You said he looked like "a real leader", etc.

Doing that shows...weakness, and division.

This allows others to come in and show their hatred to us ALL!

mr_king_solomon's photo
Thu 09/04/14 12:55 AM

The way you clowns continuously hate on Obama, is what led to the beheading of these journalists.

When enemies see that Americans are blinded by race so much, that they will not stand with Obama even in a crisis...you embolden them.

Carry on...

laugh ................waving

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=P3hY1eagq88

Reagan Warned Us About Obama

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-IaLyrgDSww
All Executive Orders Signed by Obama.....including back to slavery (no compensation in time of peace or war for work). rofl

Ok. Like right here. In this artful and entertaining comment, we discover for the first time, that Barack Obama himself has personally reinstated SLAVERY upon all of America.

I mean, this is breaking news isn't it?

I'm about to log off, call Wolf Blitzer, and tell him I got the story of a lifetime!

:smile:

mr_king_solomon's photo
Wed 09/03/14 09:49 PM
Impeach?

What are you smoking young lady?

Put it down.

Right now!

mr_king_solomon's photo
Wed 09/03/14 09:00 PM
I tell you the truth. I wish y'all could see how y'all sound!

OMG

Just go back, and read this page alone...and imagine these comments were on tv.

So you know how crazy you all would sound?

Ay yi yi!

mr_king_solomon's photo
Wed 09/03/14 06:00 PM
Edited by mr_king_solomon on Wed 09/03/14 06:03 PM
"Obama is weak!! The world used to HATE and FEAR us!!" Bashajones

WTF is wrong with you?

LOL

So being LOVED and RESPECTED would be just terrible huh?

Have you seen the deficit lately?

War, continuously, will destroy us financially. Obama is wise to be drug kicking and screaming into a damn war!

Our allies need to roll heavy on this one. Russia and ISIS is far closer to them, than they are to us. We need to stop worrying about appearing "weak"....

WHEN YOU HAVE THOUSANDS OF NUKES AND THE BEST WEAPONS IN HISTORY!

Let's build America, and OCCASIONALLY drop a bomb on a terrorist state to SUPPORT our allies, who need to be leading these charges!

KING!

mr_king_solomon's photo
Wed 09/03/14 09:58 AM
Stop beheadings!

Support OUR president!

mr_king_solomon's photo
Wed 09/03/14 08:04 AM

Obama allowed police to dispurst and harrass protestors at gunpoint in Furguson

The President of the USA does not have authority over a local police force.

Lord have mercy!

You know the hatred is bad when even the enemies of Obama feel compelled to straighten out lies told about him!

LOL

mr_king_solomon's photo
Wed 09/03/14 07:55 AM

I hate all Obama haters! Just cuz they can't see long-term and don't understand that Obama wants to help the common people instead of coming up with new laws to make the wealthy ones even richer!
SHAME ON YOU ALL OBAMA HATERS!

Thank God, people like you are still around!

mr_king_solomon's photo
Wed 09/03/14 04:33 AM
The way you clowns continuously hate on Obama, is what led to the beheading of these journalists.

When enemies see that Americans are blinded by race so much, that they will not stand with Obama even in a crisis...you embolden them.

Carry on...

mr_king_solomon's photo
Wed 09/03/14 04:32 AM
Exits topic..