Community > Posts By > mr_king_solomon

mr_king_solomon's photo
Mon 09/08/14 10:01 AM
**BREAKING NEWS**

Just over the wire...

Barack Obama did not create America, or the systemic problems plaguing blacks because of America's extremely racist past and agenda!

If JOHN THE BAPTIST were president, those numbers would all be the same.

Because Barack Obama is not a dictator that controls all the industries that make those numbers a reality.

In fact, OUT OF SPITE, many things are done to undermine his efforts, that they then try to spin.. and blame on him.

"Thou Devils!" ~ Solomon Northrup as a slave during the whipping of Patsey

KING!

mr_king_solomon's photo
Mon 09/08/14 09:53 AM
The nerve, to talk about too many black cheerleaders, cheering on black men.

Please don't let us have to look into how whites absolutely have no problem...with a beautiful black woman in a short skirt, that is pretty and smiling and extremely courteous like all cheerleaders are.

You gotta be kidding me.

LMAO!!!!

mr_king_solomon's photo
Mon 09/08/14 09:39 AM
Obviously, I think Sterling was worse.

But even in situations like where this guy may not be a blatant, out-an-out racist...I'm still not gonna give him an out.

Because of his position, his insensitivity, and his lack of discretion.

The man himself said he was wrong. The Commissioner says he's wrong. I say he's wrong.

Sometimes, it ain't what you say, it's how you say it.

^^ Isn't that what people say about me in here?

Ok, what's good for the goose, is good for the gander.

I'm glad he's gone.

And he can take all those whites that are uncomfortable around blacks with him. While they sit and watch the greatest athletes in the history of the world come to our arena and perform at other-wordly levels!

Maybe we need A BLACK LEAGUE.

We don't need ANY whites to come see us play.

WE THE BEST!

And sit your butt down and be glad to see Michael Jordan and LeBron James!

Or we can go to the park, and have a phenomenon like the And1 league again.

DIG IT!

mr_king_solomon's photo
Mon 09/08/14 09:04 AM
Atlanta is a black city. The NBA is a black league. These things, this guy knew before buying the team.

Without black players, there is no business.

Keeping that in mind, one would think that an owner concerned with season ticket holders, would be far more astute in his communications.

I know, the trepidation many have with blacks. Unfounded as it may be compared to acts committed by whites, in my opinion. Nevertheless, if as you say, he was just honestly making a benign business observation...

He still wrong.

Like his talking about hip hop music during timeouts.

Whites buy the most rap music. That's just him being racist. Period. Because record sales show, that whites have NO PROBLEM with radio music, and are it's biggest supporters.

^^ That's just one example of how he was wrong.

mr_king_solomon's photo
Mon 09/08/14 08:55 AM
How hard could it be to not kill unarmed teenagers when you are an adult twice their age, and have a pistol on you?

- Don't be racist or stereotype
- Don't shoot at a van full of kids for playing loud music.
- Don't empty a clip into a surrendering teenager.
- Don't follow people at night against the advice of a law enforcement professional. Especially without identifying yourself.

Obviously, there must be some bad parenting involved with these killers.

mr_king_solomon's photo
Mon 09/08/14 08:50 AM
If Obama said "I breathe oxygen", you guys would be incensed and outraged that he didn't give the chemical makeup of what oxygen is, so that he could use that comment to educate poor children in terrible inner-city schools.

mr_king_solomon's photo
Mon 09/08/14 08:44 AM
Was that a comment about the racist words of yet another NBA Owner?

Or some kind of sentiment about me personally posting a current event news story?

mr_king_solomon's photo
Mon 09/08/14 07:36 AM
This time, with The Atlanta Hawks, my city.

SMH

mr_king_solomon's photo
Mon 09/08/14 01:11 AM

Obama, has to do things...subtly.

Were Obama to try and be straightforward and all-American brash and dashing...they woull.p.d set him up real nicely.

With that in mind, you will not realize the brilliance of his presidency until long after he's gone.

He has to say one thing, and then conceal things until the time is right.

Like if he were to announce a plan to get all Americans healthcare..entire industries would start to change regulations overnight to thwart him.

Therefore, you are looking at a master, playing chess.

You should pay attention. To the rest of the world, he is a masturbater playing with himself.

Have you started drinking tonight yet?

mr_king_solomon's photo
Sun 09/07/14 09:04 PM
What's happening? Welcome to Mingle, hope you have fun!

mr_king_solomon's photo
Sun 09/07/14 08:40 PM
Obama, has to do things...subtly.

Were Obama to try and be straightforward and all-American brash and dashing...they would set him up real nicely.

With that in mind, you will not realize the brilliance of his presidency until long after he's gone.

He has to say one thing, and then conceal things until the time is right.

Like if he were to announce a plan to get all Americans healthcare..entire industries would start to change regulations overnight to thwart him.

Therefore, you are looking at a master, playing chess.

mr_king_solomon's photo
Sun 09/07/14 08:00 PM
If that makes you feel better about you feeling some type of way about music...fine.

Enjoy.

mr_king_solomon's photo
Sun 09/07/14 07:54 PM
Now that...is called..

"Keeping it (comment) 100"!

DIG IT!

mr_king_solomon's photo
Sun 09/07/14 07:42 PM
He ran his entire platform on family values, than tried to say his marriage was a wreck as a legal defense.

The worst part is that he could've spared his wife, and only took ONE charge.

Then he disgraced Christianity, and legitimate causes that Christians stand for.

He made a mockery of church, family, conservatives, Virginia, etc.

A disaster.

On top of that, he's gonna have to go to prison for about 10 years.

Jesus.

For what?

A Rolex, to ride in a fancy car, rent a mansion for a week, a couple of nice bags and shoes, and a BS loan.

Destroyed everything.

He was already the damn governor and slated to be vice president in 2 years.

Unbelievable.

mr_king_solomon's photo
Sun 09/07/14 07:37 PM

Metallica - King Nothing:http://youtu.be/V5j8lz4oD4Q

Yeah, I don't listen to heavy metal. I prefer something with a little more...soul.

Can You Dig It?

glasses

mr_king_solomon's photo
Sun 09/07/14 07:31 PM
Oooh, oooh, I know the answer to that one!!

LMAO!

mr_king_solomon's photo
Sun 09/07/14 07:23 PM
Nixon, got pardoned. Ford, lost our first war. Carter, created Islamic Iran. Reagan, aided and abetted people who HE called terrorists in Iran-Contra. Bush 41, invaded Iraq over a personal beef between oil men he was having with how Saddam operated. Clinton, damn near raped a very young woman IN The White House. Bush 43, is the worst president in history.

Truthfully, Obama saved your aases. He really did. The entire world's financial system was on the brink of collapse. Militants were being made by the second because of Cheney and Bush's illegal wars, secret prisons, and tortures.

Barack Obama, had he been fully white...would be considered the greatest president in the history of this country by now.

I'm sorry, I truly believe that.

The only thing that was/is in his way..

Seriously...

Is white people who are totally incensed, that a "negro" is smarter than them, respected more than them, and has the audacity to think he could be The President of the United States of America.

And then add insult to injury with a fine black woman as The First Lady.

So because of that, about 30% of the entire country could care less if Jesus came out the sky and said "Do as he says"...they are committed to ruin, character assassinate, impeach, murder, destroy any legacy, block any move...that this president wanted to do to better the country.

When OBVIOUSLY, he's been twice the president any of the other men have been who I witnessed in my lifetime hold that office.

KING!

"PEACE GOD!"

mr_king_solomon's photo
Sun 09/07/14 03:35 PM
I started to say a joke about a high ho.

Too soon?

LOL

mr_king_solomon's photo
Sun 09/07/14 03:33 PM
Boom.

Deal Wit It

Lol

mr_king_solomon's photo
Sun 09/07/14 02:41 PM
Hey! I think you dropped your dog whistle!

Here you go!

Don't mention it.

:smile:

2 4 5 6 7 8 9 12 13