Community > Posts By > seahawks

seahawks's photo
Mon 03/06/17 09:52 PM
wholly smokes im havin what ever your cookin.!!! laugh flowerforyou flowerforyou flowerforyou drinker flowerforyou

seahawks's photo
Thu 06/04/15 06:17 PM
drinker drinker drinker drinker u got it bro.

Good day & evening to all the folks of Mingle2 & to all my "opinion Minions" how you guys feeling today? Well I want to continue this very controversial subject of Trans genderism & self Identity. Okay I want to bring the boiling hot tea , Part one was a mega hit on mingle2 but now lets get to the meat & potatoes....( no pun indented to my vegans....)But lets talk about Kris Jenner. my minions how you feel about Kris in all this? Would this seems fair to her to have her ex husband not just transformed to the woman he wanted to be, but some on her have expressed that "Caitlyn " looks hot even better than Kris. What about Kardashian Clan & the Jenner girls & Boys, do you think this fair to them or you like the world & your view is like " F it its my life & I be another sex if I want to ". My minions do you think this a get back tactic of Bruce for having a rocky marriage or do you think this is the real Bruce. So in so many words lets talk about Kris & the kids and more your thinking on the whole thing. If you read the tabloids there blaming Kris for this, Bruce said it himself he always been feeling like a woman for years. Maybe , its a Identical crisis. maybe this a way for him to disenfranchise himself from the Kardashian family. So tell me how you feel about the kids & Kris In this....its okay to disagree to agree...hey its no judging coming from me...okay feel free to express I want to hear all.....later!
Have a great day & remember my followers are opinionated & if you not open to hear what they have to say then I think you better move on....because I like there minds of thought. catch ya' later!

the only men the Kardashian women care about are the " dead Presidents" on the money in their purses

seahawks's photo
Wed 05/06/15 07:10 PM
Op ya have to much time on yur hands if yur watching cows Makin out. Lol

seahawks's photo
Tue 04/14/15 07:45 PM
I hate it when they tell ya yur the biggest and the best just b4 payday.laugh laugh :wink:

seahawks's photo
Sun 03/29/15 08:02 PM

I was 18 when I got my 1st.one..

I'm 47...I have about 18.

And yes one is a Clown dripping blood from his teeth..lol

flowerforyou flowerforyou flowerforyou

seahawks's photo
Sun 03/29/15 07:50 PM

I am a nun also.
laugh laugh drinker flowerforyou

seahawks's photo
Sun 03/29/15 07:41 PM

So I got a message from a guy who seemed nice...I guess...I don't know since I could not understand a word of his message. I asked him if he was from the US and he said yes. He was talking a lot of gibberish...really bad misspellings and words that made no sense. Anyway, just wondering if I am the only one that this is a turn off for. I like someone who can spell wear :)
one day that person that cant spell may save your life, would that change things?

seahawks's photo
Sun 03/29/15 07:38 PM

well little filly, for you to be asking this question, i reckon you ain't in texas. texas is the friendly state and real men keep it that way. starts when a boy is knee high to a grasshopper. his daddy and his grandpappy make sure the boy learns all he needs to know. i'd bet my bottom dollar that there are other states in this fine country where that sort of thing is happening as well

once in a while log off and take a gander around. if you see males opening doors for others (not just women and children), allowing folks with fewer items to go in front of them at the store, or moving to the left lane to allow a faster traveling vehicle to go by. then you have seen a real man

drinker drinker drinker cheers mate

seahawks's photo
Fri 03/27/15 09:04 PM

Any opinions are welcome! Thanks for looking... flowers
very ice huggzzz and nibbles.!!!:wink: :tongue: flowerforyou

seahawks's photo
Sat 03/07/15 08:40 PM

I feel like all guys nowadays just dont care about anything but thsmselfs and sex what happend with the gentlemen
well I consider myself a gentleman, but I don't like gentleman sex? laugh laugh :wink:

seahawks's photo
Sat 03/07/15 08:36 PM

laugh laugh laugh laugh drinker

seahawks's photo
Sat 03/07/15 08:25 PM
aww 2kids I hope everything works out for you.!! huggzzzz

seahawks's photo
Sat 02/28/15 09:22 PM

Guys...would you want to be in relationship with today's modern feminist? Is it something you would see challenging and enticing over someone you normally would be attracted to?
I wouldn't have a problem with it as long as she didn't have access to a semi automatic hand gun.!!! laugh laugh laugh :wink:

seahawks's photo
Sat 02/28/15 09:02 PM
laugh laugh laugh

seahawks's photo
Sat 02/28/15 08:58 PM

Is there any decent loving respectful country men out there that is in the Visalia/Tulare area single looking for a relationship...plz don't be a player cuz if you are pass me on up...oh I love goatees on a man too..he has to be family oriented too...
im a old lady holdin the door open, tony lamma boot wearin wanna be cowboy, that would love to go for lunch dammit yur so far away .!! sad laugh laugh laugh

seahawks's photo
Sat 02/28/15 08:50 PM

Looks all good to me...I believe there is someone for every one here...like No1 said participate in the forums and your chances will be enhanced.....drinker
what they said.!!! what the internet needs is such warm caring peeps like them.!! cheers drinker drinker drinker

seahawks's photo
Sat 02/28/15 08:42 PM

Anybody wanna fight about it?....tongue2
as long as I get to tear it off sure.!! laugh laugh flowerforyou :wink: drinker

seahawks's photo
Sat 02/28/15 08:37 PM

personally I prefer dimly lit back alleys.... but that's just my preference..lol
laugh laugh

seahawks's photo
Sat 02/28/15 08:32 PM

What the hell do women want?
shoes god dammit shoes.!!!!!!!!!!!!!!drinker laugh :wink:

seahawks's photo
Fri 02/20/15 08:26 PM

^^^^ rofl

ciggy, That was hilarious, how bout we shove a 16lbs bowling ball down your throat right now to demonstrate 1/3 of the pain of childbirth drinker
laugh laugh and you know the pain of giving birth? laugh laugh

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 24 25