Community > Posts By > SPINEY

SPINEY's photo
Sat 02/07/15 07:45 AM
Betty Boop and Captain A - a match made in heaven. Your search is over!

SPINEY's photo
Wed 02/04/15 08:28 AM

Nice profile picture
Now THIS is a profile pic!
Woot Woot!

SPINEY's photo
Wed 02/04/15 08:25 AM

Youd be sexier if you had a sammich in one hand and a cold beer in the other
LOL. Don't they all?

SPINEY's photo
Tue 02/03/15 07:04 PM
Geeze - yer on a dating site - why would he think that?

SPINEY's photo
Tue 02/03/15 05:56 PM
Ya, yer probably right. Bad night of tv and love is sprung...cause she's bored. Not real romantic, but who cares. Lol

SPINEY's photo
Tue 02/03/15 10:33 AM
Ah, man - nothing worse than watching somebody push food on their fork with their thumb, leaving it greasy and wet looking. Like wtf? :)

SPINEY's photo
Mon 02/02/15 04:26 PM
So, I have self destructed myself on here, a few times now.

How does a simple guy with a simple profile impress, well a simple girl?

Anything I should add?

Thx.

SPINEY's photo
Mon 02/02/15 04:22 PM
Well, if I have no opinion, which of my bills will you be paying?

SPINEY's photo
Mon 02/02/15 03:49 PM
"Born to lose, built to win".

SPINEY's photo
Wed 01/28/15 05:42 PM
Well, I guess true love will always be locked away behind that orange tab. It's almost worth not knowing, just to keep the dream alive.

Funny thing, this online love search - makes me realize that she doesn't exist, because I won't let her exsist, if that mAkes any sense

So, the orange tab remains locked.

Thx. All

SPINEY's photo
Wed 01/28/15 01:29 PM
Hey, what's the deal with the little orange "Match" tab? My six ideal matches are locked away unless I sign up to buy them. I'm Sure they are way younger than me, hot and needy, but it's gonna cost.

What's up with that?

SPINEY's photo
Tue 12/02/14 04:41 PM

People are on about smiling, (but I think mindless grinning is just crazy looking), so my dog is doing it for me. How's this one?

:)

Well, your dog will be getting plenty of date offers. laugh

I'm okay with that. I can play the pity role. Maybe bring kleenex on the walk. lol

SPINEY's photo
Tue 12/02/14 03:49 PM

Ya, makes the whole apology thing insincere.
Hey, electronic flowers - thanks. I dunno what to say. I'm flattered.

Was there something wrong with the electronic wink?....what

Um no. I am flattered. They are actually my first electronic friendly thing, that's all.

SPINEY's photo
Tue 12/02/14 03:45 PM
Ya, makes the whole apology thing insincere.
Hey, electronic flowers - thanks. I dunno what to say. I'm flattered.

SPINEY's photo
Tue 12/02/14 03:42 PM

What's the dog doing Saturday night?

Welcome :-)

Oh. Well isn't this nice, and so close to christmas. lol

thx.

SPINEY's photo
Tue 12/02/14 10:14 AM
People are on about smiling, (but I think mindless grinning is just crazy looking), so my dog is doing it for me. How's this one?

SPINEY's photo
Thu 08/28/14 12:11 PM

I notice an remarkable improvement in the written English of some out of town folks who post regularly.
It's a good thing, and people here are pretty accepting when they see effort in the OP.

I'd get a lil annoyed if people started posting in Swahili laugh

How could you get annoyed unless you spoke Swahili? If they drew a doughnut, a hyphen and an arrow pointed at you, I'd get it. But a bunch of what appears to be gibberish? Might be a compliment

Annoyed as in... It'd be annoying to google translate 20 different languages, I didn't say i'd be "offended"

I actually want to know what people have to say. drinker

Well, ya. We gotta understand what all these organized symbols mean, to understand. I think we are on the same page, actually. I think if we want to avoid translation through programs, then a site has to be created using visual symbols all humans can relate to: the sun, feet, boobs :)

SPINEY's photo
Wed 08/27/14 08:12 PM
And pretty girls should be able to shop all day long for free, for fancy clothes, perfumes and such.

SPINEY's photo
Wed 08/27/14 07:21 PM

...and what is a "person of substance?". I am full of substances. Costs a lot.

you are full of something , but I don't think it's substance...noway

Spunk?

SPINEY's photo
Wed 08/27/14 07:16 PM

I notice an remarkable improvement in the written English of some out of town folks who post regularly.
It's a good thing, and people here are pretty accepting when they see effort in the OP.

I'd get a lil annoyed if people started posting in Swahili laugh

How could you get annoyed unless you spoke Swahili? If they drew a doughnut, a hyphen and an arrow pointed at you, I'd get it. But a bunch of what appears to be gibberish? Might be a compliment

Previous 1 3 4 5