Community > Posts By > prisoner

prisoner's photo
Fri 10/23/09 07:19 AM
be seeing you

prisoner's photo
Fri 10/23/09 07:15 AM
'When a man dies,print the legend,not the facts.'...John Ford. When you die,do you want your obituary to be filled with boring facts about your life,or do you want it spiced up a bit. I've already got it in my will,print The Legend. be seeing you

prisoner's photo
Fri 10/23/09 07:07 AM

YAY!!! Another thread touting the " genius " of an album created by a bunch of drugged out pseudo musicians.

I just can't WAIT for the thread celebrating the White Album.
indifferent I'll be starting a 'White Album' thread next Tuesday.smokin be seeing you

prisoner's photo
Thu 10/22/09 10:43 PM

Broken Trail and Open Range made for TV Westerns with Robert Duvall.
'Open Range' was a theatrical film directed by Kevin Costner. be seeing you

prisoner's photo
Thu 10/22/09 01:38 PM
They don't make many anymore,sad. Most movie goers are morons who would rather see big budget special effects laiden movies based on comic books. Do you have any favorite Westerns? My favorite would be 'Butch Cassidy And The Sundance Kid'. I'll watch that any day over the 'Twilight' movies. Vampire movies for the Clearasil crowd. be seeing you

prisoner's photo
Thu 10/22/09 01:16 PM
waving be seeing you

prisoner's photo
Thu 10/22/09 10:50 AM
I like to eat out!devil be seeing you

prisoner's photo
Thu 10/22/09 10:05 AM
I just clicked on someones' pic,instead of taking me to her profile,I ended up on my account page.frustrated be seeing you

prisoner's photo
Thu 10/22/09 08:40 AM

If people stopped whining about it being so quiet and just posted about something, it might get better. :smile:
waving Hi Emily. be seeing you

prisoner's photo
Thu 10/22/09 08:30 AM
Happy Birthday,Masshole!!drinker be seeing you

prisoner's photo
Thu 10/22/09 08:23 AM
In all seriousnes,the place has been dead. I think there are 2 reasons. The first being The Upgrade. Secondly,I think people are sick of the 'drama' and the 'cliques'. It's too bad,it is a good site. It allows me to express my creativity,which is very cathartic. The question being,is it worth posting if no one is reading? be seeing you

prisoner's photo
Thu 10/22/09 07:31 AM
Some movies dealing with drugs (pun intended) are good. Scarface,Fear And Loathing In Las Vegas and Naked Lunch are all great films. be seeing you

prisoner's photo
Thu 10/22/09 06:50 AM
It doesn't matter much to me,but I'm glad The Phillies won because Manny Ramirez is a dirtbag. be seeing you

prisoner's photo
Thu 10/22/09 06:40 AM
The music of The Beatles. be seeing you

prisoner's photo
Thu 10/22/09 06:35 AM

Blair Witch Project- OMG....Talk about not even being scary at all, and I found it to be dumb as hell.
:thumbsup: A total moron movie. be seeing you

prisoner's photo
Wed 10/21/09 01:39 PM

My bad ... I just thought you forgot how to count
indifferent be seeing you

prisoner's photo
Wed 10/21/09 12:24 PM
The original 'Balloon Boy' thread on this site is a perfect example. People jumping to conclusions without having any facts. Some of us were right.smokin be seeing you

prisoner's photo
Wed 10/21/09 12:18 PM

All I can say, and it might sound primitive to some, but I think every soldier has their individual duty to their own vision of either their idea of self, or a power greater than themself, like God.
flowerforyou Let's hope so,but i thnk the military (of any country) dehumanizes most of its members into zombie-like killing machines. be seeing you

prisoner's photo
Wed 10/21/09 12:13 PM
Always make sure your facts are right before you run with a story. Journalisim 101. In The Internet Age,this axiom is pretty much dead. Loons will post anything as fact,and loons will believe them. be seeing you

prisoner's photo
Wed 10/21/09 12:03 PM
Great question. History is written by the victor. Most Americans don't see it that way,as they are blinded by patriotism. be seeing you

1 2 6 7 8 10 12 13 14 24 25