Community > Posts By > prisoner

prisoner's photo
Tue 10/20/09 08:05 AM
Tim Burtons' remake of 'Planet Of The Apes',stick with the cCarlton Heston classic. be seeing you

prisoner's photo
Tue 10/20/09 07:53 AM
'The Matrix' films,cyber babble that makes no sense at all. be seeing you

prisoner's photo
Tue 10/20/09 07:34 AM

"Thelma and lois"

They should have drove off the cliff at the beginning...
I think you mean 'Thelma and Louise',which is actually a great film. be seeing you

prisoner's photo
Tue 10/20/09 07:27 AM
be seeing you

prisoner's photo
Tue 10/20/09 07:24 AM
'Independence Day' was on the other night. I forgot how awful a film it is. Never should have been the hit it was,but then again most of the movie going public are morons. be seeing you

prisoner's photo
Tue 10/20/09 07:17 AM
waving Hi Emily. be seeing you

prisoner's photo
Mon 10/19/09 11:04 PM

:angry: Maybe that's why your SINGLE! slaphead
:banana: Actually,i just got home from a date with a woman whom I have been seeing for some time. be seeing you

prisoner's photo
Mon 10/19/09 10:52 PM
A con mans' greatest con is gaining the confidence of the people he can benefit from the most. be seeing you

prisoner's photo
Mon 10/19/09 10:16 PM
Tell her whatever she wants to hear (even if you don't mean it) and she will be happy. And in the end you will get what you want,and you will be happy. It's all rather simple.think be seeing you

prisoner's photo
Mon 10/19/09 05:40 AM
The 'Let It Be'cd. be seeing you

prisoner's photo
Mon 10/19/09 05:28 AM
The bottom line. They are here illegaly. They are breaking the law. If they love this country so much,play by the rules like a citizen. be seeing you

prisoner's photo
Mon 10/19/09 05:17 AM
be seeing you

prisoner's photo
Sun 10/18/09 08:59 PM
'I can buy any person in The World'...Howard Hughes. We all have a price,the problem is,most peoples is too low. Good night,ladies. be seeing you

prisoner's photo
Sun 10/18/09 08:43 PM
In all seriousness,I have found that most women who dislike strippers are women who are insecure with their own body image and their own sexuality. Just an observation. be seeing you

prisoner's photo
Sun 10/18/09 08:33 PM
I've never needed a blow up doll,so I wouldn't know. TYVM. be seeing you

prisoner's photo
Sun 10/18/09 08:20 PM

Exactly. HOWEVER, and I am geatful for this, depending on it's rating, it can NOT be played where just anyone can hear it. I am referring to music that is rated NC17 (not sure if there is a higher rating or not). You can not play NC17 music out in the public park for example, because of the fact that you can not prevent minors from hearing it; unless of course you have headphones on. Technically the same is true about playing it in your car, though I am sure it is overlooked most places, just like most noise ordinances are overlooked.

Everyone is offended by SOMETHING> Rap music offends me. Do I want it banned,NO! I just ignore it. Common sense,really. be seeing you

No prisoner it wouldn't get banned anyway, that would be discriminationfrustrated

Great point,dan. And it would be called discrimination by the same people who find this costume 'offensive'. A little hypocritical? be seeing you

prisoner's photo
Sun 10/18/09 08:03 PM

Most of my money HAS been in strippers butt cracks!devil be seeing you

Keeping your money warm up there or do you just like a brown tint on your billslaugh
PATS,depending on the girl,it can get very warm up there. Hi Tammy. be seeing you

prisoner's photo
Sun 10/18/09 07:54 PM

That's so neat... just sayin'
:banana: Hi Fear. be seeing you

prisoner's photo
Sun 10/18/09 07:48 PM

prisoner's photo
Sun 10/18/09 07:01 PM
Everyone is offended by SOMETHING> Rap music offends me. Do I want it banned,NO! I just ignore it. Common sense,really. be seeing you

1 2 8 9 10 12 14 15 16 24 25