Community > Posts By > prisoner

prisoner's photo
Wed 10/21/09 11:49 AM
'When you talk about destruction,Don't you know that you can count me out (in)."...'Revolution 1'...The Beatles be seeing you

prisoner's photo
Wed 10/21/09 11:39 AM

Was released in 89?
indifferent No,the subject line of this thread comes from the lyrics of one of the songs on the album,I'm sure you know that.slaphead be seeing you

prisoner's photo
Wed 10/21/09 11:16 AM

Every song is perfect,'A Day In The Life' is my favorite. No other album has or will come close to the musical masterpiece that Peppers is. be seeing you

agreed..be seeing you
flowers be seeing you

prisoner's photo
Wed 10/21/09 11:12 AM
Every song is perfect,'A Day In The Life' is my favorite. No other album has or will come close to the musical masterpiece that Peppers is. be seeing you

prisoner's photo
Wed 10/21/09 11:05 AM
What's your favorite song off Sgt Pepper? The greatest album ever recorded. be seeing you

prisoner's photo
Wed 10/21/09 10:42 AM
And your bird can sing.smokin be seeing you

prisoner's photo
Wed 10/21/09 10:38 AM

Oh just get over it and move on. This thread's going nowhere. IMO

Further postings really... they serve what purpose?
rofl A good time killer?smokin be seeing you

prisoner's photo
Wed 10/21/09 10:34 AM
indifferent No comment. be seeing you

prisoner's photo
Wed 10/21/09 10:31 AM
rofl For the record,I am not a woman,I can be obsessive and those 'in the know' know the meaning of 'be seeing you'.. be seeing you

prisoner's photo
Wed 10/21/09 10:21 AM

oh yeah..cause this is the FIRST...women are crazy thread.
indifferent I never claimed it was the first thread of its kind. I'm just really starting to think that most women think with their emotions and not their brains. be seeing you

And men think with what?huh
:smile: Most men do probably think with their penis. I think with my brain. be seeing you

If u were thinking with your brain then u won't be saying such a statement.How would u feel it we came out and said that about men?:angry:
indifferent It wouldn't bother me at all. Feel free to post what you like about men. If it makes for good conversation,I have no problem with any posts. be seeing you

Ah, it all makes sense now. For if you get upset at anything that means you "think" with your emotions. Which, by your "logic" would make you a woman.
Why do you follow up everything you post with 'be seeing you'? It's kind of annoying man.
rofl The $64,000 question. be seeing you

prisoner's photo
Wed 10/21/09 10:15 AM
be seeing you

prisoner's photo
Wed 10/21/09 10:10 AM

indifferent I never claimed it was the first thread of its kind. I'm just really starting to think that most women think with their emotions and not their brains. be seeing you

:smile: Most men do probably think with their penis. I think with my brain. be seeing you

If u were thinking with your brain then u won't be saying such a statement.How would u feel it we came out and said that about men?:angry:
indifferent It wouldn't bother me at all. Feel free to post what you like about men. If it makes for good conversation,I have no problem with any posts. be seeing you

prisoner's photo
Wed 10/21/09 10:05 AM

You must realize pinky and the brain ... that was created for a reason, right? :tongue:
waving Hi,Lil. Long time no see. be seeing you

prisoner's photo
Wed 10/21/09 09:53 AM

prisoner's photo
Wed 10/21/09 09:47 AM

Prisoner, you like stirring things up, don't you?laugh

indifferent I don't like 'stirring things up',I just like to post provacative questons. Questions that make people think. My friend said this this to me 20 years ago,I always thought it was a thought provoking statement. be seeing you

Bullsh!t. Of course you like to stir things up. laugh
waving Hi,Emily. be seeing you

prisoner's photo
Wed 10/21/09 09:45 AM

prisoner's photo
Wed 10/21/09 09:37 AM

Prisoner, you like stirring things up, don't you?laugh

indifferent I don't like 'stirring things up',I just like to post provacative questons. Questions that make people think. My friend said this this to me 20 years ago,I always thought it was a thought provoking statement. be seeing you

prisoner's photo
Wed 10/21/09 09:28 AM
be seeing you

prisoner's photo
Wed 10/21/09 09:25 AM
An old college buddy of mine once said,"All women are crazy. You just have to find The One that's least crazy.'. At 23,I didn't believe him. At 43,I'm starting to think he was on to something. Thanks for the advice,Jerry. be seeing you

prisoner's photo
Tue 10/20/09 08:31 AM
'Titanic' is a masterpiece. One of the greatest films Hollywood has ever produced. If you don't think DiCaprio can act,watch 'The Aviator'. be seeing you

1 2 7 8 9 11 13 14 15 24 25