Community > Posts By > prisoner

prisoner's photo
Sat 10/31/09 11:59 AM
:thumbsup: Lex,great observations,but I would not shower with you.rofl be seeing you

prisoner's photo
Sat 10/31/09 11:50 AM
:thumbsup: Lex,well said as always. I think the 'fork and dorks' are a safety net for people who for whatever reason are affraid to express their sexuality in the real world with other real people. be seeing you

prisoner's photo
Sat 10/31/09 11:46 AM
Let's not get into a Mingle panic,this could be a hoax like 'Ballon Boy'.:banana: be seeing you

prisoner's photo
Sat 10/31/09 11:36 AM

You sure ask alot of questions...........smokin
rofl be seeing you

prisoner's photo
Sat 10/31/09 11:31 AM
I like to kid around as much as the next person. Sometimes I wonder if the people in the 'fork and dorks' are really sexual or really lonely. Any thoughts? be seeing you

prisoner's photo
Sat 10/31/09 10:59 AM
'Rocky Horror' is far from a perfect film,it's actually God awful. On the other hand,'The Prisoner' is a masterpiece. Somethings find cult followings because of how bad they are,some because of how good. be seeing you

prisoner's photo
Sat 10/31/09 10:40 AM
'The Prisoner' has a cult following. It is in many peoples opinion,the greatest show ever. I am one of those people. be seeing you

prisoner's photo
Sat 10/31/09 10:11 AM
Patrick McGoohan and The Beatles worked on a film script together. Sadly,it was never produced. The combination of all that talent could have produced something amazing. We'll never know. be seeing you

prisoner's photo
Fri 10/30/09 01:28 PM

I got a few... I put pics of them on my profile because I have actually had men be disgusted that I have tattoos so I want them to know before hand. I love tattoos on men or women.. I think its a great way to express yourself!
drool Hot. I think body art on a woman is erotic and sensual. And we are in driving distance of each other!!drool I would love to see your 'art'. be seeing you

prisoner's photo
Fri 10/30/09 01:23 PM

Have a great time James. I could go for a hot tub, but only Beatles music?:banana: :banana:
drool A 4 some!! We could throw some Stones into the mix,if you like? be seeing you

prisoner's photo
Fri 10/30/09 01:17 PM

Another 'Gentleman's Club' night???

Details later please.
rofl Nope. Don't like them on Friday nights. Bunch of 20 something lightweights,acting like they have never had a beer or seen t!ts. be seeing you

prisoner's photo
Fri 10/30/09 01:12 PM

I'm stalking him too!huh
drool A hot tub 3 some? Maybe this place isn't that bad.smokin be seeing you

prisoner's photo
Fri 10/30/09 01:06 PM

I read everything you post and I'm stalking you....scared
drool Would you be up for a hot tub and some Beatle music? be seeing you

prisoner's photo
Fri 10/30/09 12:59 PM
but I'm going out tonight!!:banana: As of late,the site has been rather dead. I know for a fact,that a lot of members have deactivated and/or defected to another site. I like Mingle,but posting to the 'sounds of silence' does get rather boring and frustrating. be seeing you

prisoner's photo
Fri 10/30/09 12:46 PM

I had several dates with one person and have met others as friends.
waving Hi,Emily. be seeing you

prisoner's photo
Fri 10/30/09 12:26 PM

All I get is a buch of fat pigs:banana:
Now THAT is a hell of a first post. You've got balls,my friend. be seeing you

prisoner's photo
Fri 10/30/09 12:07 PM
I met 2 women from this site. One date with each. They both turned out to be train wrecks. 40 year old women,living with their Mothers. I'll pass. Such is life. be seeing you

prisoner's photo
Fri 10/30/09 11:53 AM
Even with the handcuffs,I'd pass. You're not my type. be seeing you

prisoner's photo
Fri 10/30/09 11:48 AM
love holly

prisoner's photo
Fri 10/30/09 11:28 AM
Cher can rock my world anytime

1 2 4 6 7 8 9 24 25