Mon 09/20/10 12:03 AM

I think they left for work...

They should be back around 5...

Can I take a message?

Tammy:heart:

Love this too funny!:laughing:

no photo
Wed 09/15/10 05:04 PM
While waiting for the rest my season 3 of Dexter to get to me, I started watching the United States of Tara series. Wow, curazzzzzy! She (toni Collette or Tara) is an AMAZING actress, so believable. Anyone else see the show, what do you think? Also, would love to know if her portrayal of this disorder (D.I.D) is spot on, if it is, that's pretty f'in scary to live through! Showtime series are the bomb!

no photo
Mon 09/06/10 12:59 PM

Dexter = sheer brilliance.

Season 2 was one of the best things I've *ever* seen on TV (the other being Firefly).

Watching season 2 right now on Netflix, on episode 7 as I type!

no photo
Mon 09/06/10 11:36 AM

Dexter is my favorite show on TV right now... it's sooo twisted.

Just the way I like it pitchfork

no photo
Mon 09/06/10 11:23 AM
I have unfortunately loved a sociopath or 2 in my day, ending in complete disdain, but Dexter sure is lovable in his own unique moralistic way which is a complete oxymoron! Glad to see others share my high regards for the show.

no photo
Mon 09/06/10 01:33 AM
Welcome! It's been awhile for me but I still find myself coming back to Mingle2. Welcome back to me :-). Anywhoo, have fun which I see you are already doing!

no photo
Mon 09/06/10 01:28 AM
I haven't been on for awhile and I know this is a fairly old post but.....Remember if they are on here seeing your profile, they signed up as well, and you have nothing to be embarrassed about. Plus, this is more than a dating site; hence, the name Mingle2 and there's nothing wrong with mingling, happens on Facebook, MySpace etc...! I would post at least one pic of yourself, might not get many responses if you do not. Although, women are less visual creatures than men, we still like to get an idea of what we're working with-lol. If you still don't want to post a personal pic, something other than a car that says something about yourself would be good. I lived in Hartford years back, in my 20's, and had a blast! Lived in Park Place Towers, Church Street....right when I was turning 21 (behind the Federal and smack dab in downtown) and a few other spots. Good fun!

no photo
Sun 09/05/10 06:00 PM

havent seen either. But I have heard nothing but good things about them. Probably going to check them out here soon.

Peeped your profile and I have a feeling you will likey :-). Report back, would love to hear what you think. I often have bizarre taste in movies and shows and have found very few with appreciation for them. I often ask others what they are in to watching (or reading), I think it says a lot about people. You have any suggestions for me?

no photo
Sun 09/05/10 05:42 PM
Been strangely addicted to Dexter....my new Netflix fling. Before that Breaking Bad. Anyone else share my liking? Usually into documentaries but these 2 sure have gripped me. Toodle looz all....

no photo
Wed 12/09/09 04:27 PM
Teddy Ruxspin

"My Buddy and me"...like to climb up a tree, my buddy and me r the best friends we can be -Creppy, he would just appear on different branches, out of nowhere, in the commercial!

ALF!!!! Don't think anyone mentioned that one!

Journey, Air Supply, New Edition etc...

You could unscramble the tv's back then with magnets and watch the Playboy Channel!

Pond Puppy/Cabbage Patch mania.

Multiple colors, thick layered socks scrunched down over the high top reboks!

Neon clothes and sunglasses..... and sometimes neon shirts with pictures of neon sunglasses on them:tongue:

E.T.

"Meatballs"
"Porky's"

I could keep going....

no photo
Wed 11/11/09 05:24 PM
I'm STEALTH....they'll NEVER find me....

no photo
Wed 11/11/09 05:21 PM

Welcome to the site & the family.
I can tell you from experience, LOVE is much better while LIVING.
Loving those dead, is lonely & full of tears.
Forget dying & "Live Like You Are Dying."

I love that!flowerforyou

no photo
Sun 11/08/09 07:27 PM
Edited by Bellatattoos on Sun 11/08/09 07:28 PM

If you see ones that say "Just Say Hi" or "One + You", it's because they had the picture before Mingle2 was born. We've changed names, and the older pictures still reflect the original.

Hmmmmm, if that's the case, how long ago was it this site went under those names? Maybe they should just delete those and update w/o the logos.

I would do that... but those are some of my favorite pictures. I have since deleted them from my computer... So there is no way to have the pics without saying Just say hi, which is what Mingle 2 used to be about a year and a half ago...

That makes sense. Wasn't aware of that and wasn't trying to offend anyone...I might have put someone on the defense...Thanks flowerforyou

no photo
Sun 11/08/09 07:07 PM

If you see ones that say "Just Say Hi" or "One + You", it's because they had the picture before Mingle2 was born. We've changed names, and the older pictures still reflect the original.

Hmmmmm, if that's the case, how long ago was it this site went under those names? Maybe they should just delete those and update w/o the logos.

no photo
Sun 11/08/09 07:05 PM

it's also one of the signs of a scammer. normally a person would have the original pictures, and NOT have to save them from "their" profile on another site in order to use them on this site.

WOW, good point...never thought of that...huh, I wondered why they didn't just upload a new one. That's creepy, people copying your pic to their computer and then using it as their's on another site. Is that legal????

no photo
Sun 11/08/09 06:54 PM
Logos from other dating sites on the pictures a little funny. Dunno but I think maybe one should upload a photo w/o them. Ok, maybe 1 could pass but when I see 3 or more different logos, it kinda freaks me outscared ....

no photo
Mon 11/02/09 05:17 PM
Edited by Bellatattoos on Mon 11/02/09 05:18 PM

Hi Silvercloud! I agree about the showing first hand so others are aware as I'm inked head to toe and obviously I'm still going, this is number 11, but I'm also not going to let what they think stop me. I love the ink on men and women and if the person that is interested doesn't like it then they aren't the right person for me.

A man covered in ink, yummy!love
Have some of my ink on my profile...

no photo
Sun 11/01/09 05:46 PM
Hands Down:
Charles Bukowski!!!

no photo
Sun 11/01/09 05:38 PM

No, not generally...though I have been in some countries - not democracies - where I have been nervous...sometimes very nervous. Here in the states...nah!:smile:

When I was in Germany, at the airport, had to remove clothing(not all)...set off the metal detector w/ shall we say, special peircings...not to mention my boyfriend, at the time, had a shaved head, massive amounts of tattoos (even tried to cover w/dermablend but after like 12 hrs of traveling, began to melt)and Doc Martens on (btw-they searched him too and made him remove laces because of the color). And we were going there for him to tattoo and the air pressure made his ink explode and we were walking through the airport w/ a trail of ink behind us...not too conspicuous!

Our first stop-Leipzig-apparently the most crime ridden of all Germany...it was quite clean though. The cops were funny riding around in the little cardboard boxes w/ sirens that sounded so high pitched...wasn't very intimidating. The main prison looked nice from the outside...however, I was told once you go in....it's a whole different story...not the "democracy" we have in the states...lock em' up and get to them when they can....no swift "justice".

Was crazy fun though....underground punk parties that would BLOW your f'in mind....worth the risk....as those were not really legal...for reasons I won't go into.

What scared me more was the autobaun (sp?)No cops to be seen on there! ok....maybe I am waaaaaaaay off topic....thought I share. BTW-if there is anyone from Germany on here/Leipzig in particular, hope I didn't offend.

no photo
Sun 11/01/09 03:37 PM

Does a bear **** in the woods????

haha

i dont get scared unless ive done something wrong

Agreed!

My mom freaks when she sees a cop, slams on her breaks, even when they are going in the OTHER DIRECTION...way to go mom...if they weren't looking before they are now...and she looks up and down in her rear view about 15 more times. She's so cute...only thing she does "wrong" is put the pedal to the metal at times....

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10