Community > Posts By > erikuchanster

erikuchanster's photo
Mon 04/13/09 09:02 AM
3 Basic words... IMPROVISE, ADAPT, & OVERCOME...

erikuchanster's photo
Sun 04/12/09 11:40 AM
Internet marketing is tough... you'll need a lot of traffic driven to your site and the niche has to be something people will really buy whether products or electronic stuff like ebooks and what not. Then you need to generate traffic by advertising... Google adwords and facebook and other sources. This is where investment comes in. The more money you pay per click to higher up the google searches your ad goes. Some ads are even paying google as much as 100 or dollars per click. Keywords are another very important role.

Good luck!

erikuchanster's photo
Thu 04/09/09 10:04 PM
What we think is what we re-enforce by our feeling, we then re-enforce by our actions.....

I think therefore I am
-Descartes

erikuchanster's photo
Thu 04/09/09 10:01 PM
That was beautiful! A song sung from heart's deepest places!!!!

erikuchanster's photo
Mon 04/06/09 10:14 PM
I have cats, and I of course feel the same... "Let go of that which you are afraid to lose." - Yoda

I say this to myself everyday, because nothing in this life can we take with us at the end of it...

God Bless!

erikuchanster's photo
Sun 04/05/09 12:23 PM
Back in the Marines we used to screw with the newbies. We would tell them to go to the Company Gunny or Commander and ask for an ID 10 T form to replace the existing whatever. He would come back sweaty after all the pushups....

erikuchanster's photo
Sun 04/05/09 12:21 PM
Hmmmmmmmm... maybe , depended on the situation...if we were not involved...passionately, but somehow knew we loved each other even after all of these years... very well maybe, but you never really know until you're face with the situation

erikuchanster's photo
Sun 04/05/09 08:11 AM
I saw it... it is a bit jumpy but I enjoyed the story. It makes you wander if .... enough said

erikuchanster's photo
Sun 04/05/09 08:05 AM
I have seen it happen.. on the beach haahaahaahahaa

erikuchanster's photo
Wed 01/14/09 04:00 PM
In order to even try to contemplate this question, we must first try to define what "love" really is...

Also the notion that the only thing that does not change is the fact that everything changes brings us to the conclusion that everything in life comes and it goes, whether tangible or not... So what IS the answer?