Community > Posts By > michelake

michelake's photo
Wed 09/10/14 10:20 AM
Thank you all this far for your input.flowerforyou And what about the "bay of pigs" Does anyone know something interesting about that too perhaps ?
Was it a provocation of the Russians. Or was there more at stake ?

michelake's photo
Wed 09/10/14 08:25 AM
Yes Mingle2 is full of outspoken people that have good opinions.
I am looking forward to it :smile: flowerforyou

michelake's photo
Wed 09/10/14 08:13 AM
I am really interested in everyone's opinion about JFK
How you experienced him.. about his politics..his views..etc.

michelake's photo
Wed 09/10/14 07:56 AM
hey, welcome to the forum

michelake's photo
Wed 09/10/14 06:00 AM
I am real.. shoulders toes and knees.. i am 32 degrees :smile:

michelake's photo
Wed 09/10/14 05:49 AM
Edited by michelake on Wed 09/10/14 05:51 AM
In my opinion someone can just be proud of his race and heritage. Black, white, yellow etc.
Adressing someone in a different way. Like in this case with the word
"negro" Does not mean that the one that is offended by this. Is "per say" a racist.
Because he/she simply does not share the association with the word. That has been placed on him/her. In my opinion it clearly puts a label on him/her.
And i think labeling someone is never a good thing. It can be interpreted by someone in a wrong way. Even when it is not meant to be. For example if someone would adress me as "boss"
Then i would also feel uncomfortable with that. Eventhough it is meant in a very friendly way perhaps. But it differs from the role pattern that i see myselve in. And feel comfortable with.
Words like Geek, Nerd, Jock etcetera. Are made to put people in "boxes"
And it does not fit the description. Because people are too diverse for that. They might fit in many "boxes" And it categorises people without seeing the whole picture of someone his/her personality and heritage.

michelake's photo
Wed 09/10/14 03:42 AM
Welcome to the forum :smile:

michelake's photo
Tue 09/09/14 10:50 PM
Welcome to the forum :)

michelake's photo
Tue 09/09/14 03:34 PM
Hey, welcome to the forum

michelake's photo
Tue 09/09/14 12:47 PM
Edited by michelake on Tue 09/09/14 12:45 PM
Your own project is your ambition. The one that will be with you in your future needs to be aware of this. And it does not mean that you neglect her if you put so much time in it. It means that you want to make the best out of a career. Because it is your way of becomming happy with your future partner. There is nothing wrong about that.

Off course we can only make our assumptions too at this forum. We do not know what really happened in your private life. Because other people have their opinions too. And we only hear your side of the story. So we just answer you in the best knowledge we have, off course :smile:

michelake's photo
Tue 09/09/14 12:33 PM
Edited by michelake on Tue 09/09/14 12:52 PM
A really devoted and good woman will support you in the good and the bad times.
If it is like dreamerana says. And if it is about your spending pattern.( correct me if i am wrong ) Then a good woman would tell you not to spend so much at the times you can afford it. But to be more carefull for the times that you will have less. In other words.. more balanced. I think that would be much better off course for the two of you. A relationship is not always benefitting from each other at the good times. But also about supporting each other at lesser times. Just take it easy when getting to know each other. Like crystalfairy says. You can be part of the problem also. When you allow them to cross your borders. And why does the emphasis lie on your income ? It is too early for that. It can come at a much later stage when you are both together and know each other for a longer time i think.

michelake's photo
Tue 09/09/14 11:51 AM
All i can say is to be true to yourselve. Respect yourselve just like you would someone else. Set your priorities and borders. And don't deviate from them. Try to solve your personal problems before you get in a new relationship. Or make sure they will at least not interfere in your relationship. And also some women are more "easy going" as others. Meaning they won't become so jealous as others might.
Jealousy is a terrible thing when it is controlling a relationship.
I also had to give up a relationship because of that. The only thing you can do is set your priorities to the woman you are with. Tell her clearly that you do not want it to dominate your world. Love has to be based on trust. If there is no trust from her. Then it is hard for her to love you. And then it is best to move on.

michelake's photo
Tue 09/09/14 09:58 AM
Kitchens of distinction - Extravagance

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5Mcpg-exUAI

michelake's photo
Tue 09/09/14 09:40 AM
Welcome to the forum

michelake's photo
Tue 09/09/14 04:25 AM
Hey and welcome to the forum

michelake's photo
Tue 09/09/14 03:47 AM
Welcome to the forum :)

michelake's photo
Mon 09/08/14 07:19 PM
welcome to the forum

michelake's photo
Mon 09/08/14 03:20 PM
Welcome to the forum

michelake's photo
Mon 09/08/14 03:19 PM
:smile:

michelake's photo
Mon 09/08/14 01:54 PM
( Offtopic )
In my country as a man you cannot even help a woman that has a flat tire without getting labeled as "he wants something more from me" put on you. But i know that one of my Spanish friends finds it normal to be called "hey beautifull". It is very ok to say that in Spain. And why not ? I mean..it is a nice compliment. It does not mean that you disrespect someone and will jump her bones after that..