Community > Posts By > RebelArcher

no photo
Mon 09/19/16 08:44 AM

Tv is reporting that the goat fricker is in custody...possibly shot, along with a police officer....in this terrorist attack that BeBoozio wouldn't call a terrorist attack...

And TV news is currently reporting he was shot in the shoulder and two police officers wounded.....no word yet on their condition other than one had his body armor stop a round.

no photo
Mon 09/19/16 08:38 AM
Fun fun tnght
Hope it's not a spelling bee.....you won't have much fun....

no photo
Mon 09/19/16 08:25 AM
Tv is reporting that the goat fricker is in custody...possibly shot, along with a police officer....in this terrorist attack that BeBoozio wouldn't call a terrorist attack...

no photo
Mon 09/19/16 08:21 AM
Been unintentionally outta the mingle2 loop....bit not the football loop.

New AP Poll:

1. Alabama Crimson Tide (50 first-place votes)
2. Ohio State Buckeyes (4)
3. Louisville (6)
4. Michigan Wolverines (1)
5. Clemson Tigers
6. Houston Cougars
7. Stanford Cardinal
8. Michigan State Spartans
9. Washington Huskies
10. Texas A&M
11. Wisconsin Badgers
12. Georgia Bulldogs
13. Florida State
14. Tennessee Volunteers
15. Miami
16. Baylor Bears
17. Arkansas Razorbacks
18. LSU Tigers
19. Florida Gators
20. Nebraska
21. Texas
22. San Diego State
23. Ole Miss
24. Utah
25. Oklahoma Sooners

Goofball asked earlier if Louisville was the real deal....definitely yes after that azz whipping they put on the 'Noles....and a Heisman favorite emerged too.
Oklahoma is what they always are....can never get over the hump.
Bama held off Ole Piss and Finebaum aughta be a hoot today.
And finally, Les Miles did all he could to blow a twenty point lead in the second half against Moo State....sorry Les, we won anyway....

no photo
Mon 09/19/16 08:11 AM
hillarys book major flop
She always made something on Bill flop...hence, his stable of whores....

no photo
Mon 09/19/16 08:09 AM
Edited by RebelArcher on Mon 09/19/16 08:09 AM
The unedited video is on liveleak.com if anyone wants to view this 'tards actions against his woman.
Can't post it here because it contains nudity....just google "Man makes wife walk Naked liveleak"

To be fair, the sumbitch wasn't talking in English so who knows what he was trying to do.

no photo
Mon 09/19/16 08:03 AM
Thanks to all who added to this discussion. Woulda commented to yall sooner but I was in mingle2 Guantanamo Bay... apropos, dontcha agree? laugh

no photo
Mon 09/19/16 08:00 AM
you guys are hilarious
Oh no, what's hilarious is this skewed analogy:

""yep, 100 new jobs for america

everything isnt a contest

its 100 more , so its a win for america,, "'

Creating 2 jobs for Mexico for every 1 created for the U.S. and calling it a win for the U.S.

no photo
Mon 09/19/16 07:52 AM
Copenhagen Zoo prompted global outrage in 2014 after the body of a giraffe was chopped up in front of school children before being fed to lions.
Idk how global that 'outrage' was....this is my first time hearing about it.

Back in my "school child" days, me and my classmates woulda loved that. Buncha sheltered azz Jumanji loving curtain climbers today.....

no photo
Mon 09/12/16 01:12 PM

Op have you not heard about Trumps racism...and has support from the KKK... and who lets his kids go big game hunting ... and has a daughter whose clothes are made out of this country and brought back here to be sold ... how about how many times Trump has gone bankrupt and just laughs about that ...leaving these people here in America to fin for them selves ...he also has biz out side of this country and brought back here to sell ... How about his out of control mouth ... oh said what repubs are thinking ... sure go ahead hit that guy... I will bail you out ... at one of his political events ... he is like a bomb just waiting to go off ... make them pay for a wall ... who is he kidding ... he can't even control himself on twitter ... think I will go with the more experienced politician ... sure he is doing better if he sticks to what others have wrote for him to say ...
I see Trump as a business man ... that just goes bankrupt if his biz is not going well for him ... he sells his name does not own like he use to here ... lesser of two evils ... will go with a experienced leader ... wish it could have been Bernie ... but that's how the cookie crumbles they say ... I do not see what others see in Trump this is a man who can go down the street and shoot and kill someone and still get elected ... that's wrong to even say ... and to say lets cut out all Muslims in our country... hispanics & blacks and did I leave anyone out ...except if your white ... and what about the right to choose ...know he would like to prosecute those that has a abortions... and would hate to hear what he has to say about gays ... I don't know I just don't like all of that about him nor the Republican party who would love to take SS away along with every thing else they are against ... and had got us into this mess ... in the first place ... really think this yrs politics s*cks anyway ... whats that saying ... your damned if you do and damned if you don't...laugh shaking head...frustrated
Pray tell please!
About Trump,every gory detail!bigsmile
Hell I'm just waiting with bated breath for an explanation of how someone who has kids who hunt disqualifies them from being a good president. I didn't make it past that part....laughter was making my eyes water and I couldn't read anymore.

no photo
Mon 09/12/16 12:57 PM

Op have you not heard about Trumps racism...and has support from the KKK... and who lets his kids go big game hunting ... and has a daughter whose clothes are made out of this country and brought back here to be sold ... how about how many times Trump has gone bankrupt and just laughs about that ...leaving these people here in America to fin for them selves ...he also has biz out side of this country and brought back here to sell ... How about his out of control mouth ... oh said what repubs are thinking ... sure go ahead hit that guy... I will bail you out ... at one of his political events ... he is like a bomb just waiting to go off ... make them pay for a wall ... who is he kidding ... he can't even control himself on twitter ... think I will go with the more experienced politician ... sure he is doing better if he sticks to what others have wrote for him to say ...
I see Trump as a business man ... that just goes bankrupt if his biz is not going well for him ... he sells his name does not own like he use to here ... lesser of two evils ... will go with a experienced leader ... wish it could have been Bernie ... but that's how the cookie crumbles they say ... I do not see what others see in Trump this is a man who can go down the street and shoot and kill someone and still get elected ... that's wrong to even say ... and to say lets cut out all Muslims in our country... hispanics & blacks and did I leave anyone out ...except if your white ... and what about the right to choose ...know he would like to prosecute those that has a abortions... and would hate to hear what he has to say about gays ... I don't know I just don't like all of that about him nor the Republican party who would love to take SS away along with every thing else they are against ... and had got us into this mess ... in the first place ... really think this yrs politics s*cks anyway ... whats that saying ... your damned if you do and damned if you don't...laugh shaking head...frustrated
There is a WHOLE lotta bs in there...so much so, I wouldn't know where to begin.
Big game hunting?

no photo
Mon 09/12/16 12:16 PM
Edited by RebelArcher on Mon 09/12/16 12:17 PM
Are we talking a C3P0 type robot or a fembot from Austin Powers type robot?
Because I ain't fricking C3P0....laugh

Seriously though, wouldn't a "sex robot" just be another sex toy?

no photo
Mon 09/12/16 12:08 PM

no photo
Mon 09/12/16 10:59 AM

no photo
Sun 09/11/16 08:21 PM

no photo
Sun 09/11/16 07:09 PM

Anybody else thinking that Louisville is the real deal this year?
Off the past two wins, Charlotte and Syracuse? No, but next week will go a long way towards answering that question. Would love to see em beat FlaSt....if for nothing more than adding more parody.

I'd love to see that too. Hoping Oklahoma beats Ohio State to really shake things up.
Oh yea...shake things up... and, just to frick Urban Meyer laugh

no photo
Sun 09/11/16 06:59 PM

Anybody else thinking that Louisville is the real deal this year?
Off the past two wins, Charlotte and Syracuse? No, but next week will go a long way towards answering that question. Would love to see em beat FlaSt....if for nothing more than adding more parody.

no photo
Sun 09/11/16 06:23 PM

I think there may be two Hillarys...
Wouldn't you think a presidential candidate should be whisked away to the nearest medical center for evaluation...instead of her daughters place....wonder if Cinderella's shoe fits both of them.

I think there may be two Hillarys

Yippie... I am not the only one!

A phony Hillary...hmm...considering the real Hillary is as phony as they come, that presents quite the conundrum.....

laugh

no photo
Sun 09/11/16 04:58 PM
I use to travel by air a lot back then. By the end of the day I stated "this will be their one and only chance to do this". In the future most passengers will do what the men on Flight 93 did: I know I would.

#LetsRoll

drinker

no photo
Sun 09/11/16 03:54 PM
Edited by RebelArcher on Sun 09/11/16 03:54 PM
Everyone was in shock watching the news coverage. No one was making a sound.
Id imagine that was the theme nation wide. Great post :thumbsup:

1 2 10 11 12 14 16 17 18 24 25