Community > Posts By > bashajones

bashajones's photo
Mon 05/18/15 06:45 PM

Well they usually start out with: Oh heavenly blessed beauty let me tell you about myself blah,blah,blah and end with I would love to ****you

that infernal censorship! Don't they know how many four letter words there are and how any of them can change the entire meaning of your statement?!!?!!?

I would love to PICK, OKRA, SLUG, TOSS, FART, SAND, AREA, WARN...????

:laughing: Oh heavenly blessed beauty? Who starts a message this way?

I would love to okra you, regularfeller....laugh laugh laugh

:laughing: Do you prefer i fart you or area you in return?

Actually, I'd love it if you sand me in return....:banana:

bashajones's photo
Mon 05/18/15 06:21 PM

I know it ain't a great place to talk to a lady but is there any real lady's still out there?

I only date mannequins.

Perfect. I just so happen to be a mannequin...:banana:

bashajones's photo
Mon 05/18/15 06:20 PM

Well they usually start out with: Oh heavenly blessed beauty let me tell you about myself blah,blah,blah and end with I would love to ****you

that infernal censorship! Don't they know how many four letter words there are and how any of them can change the entire meaning of your statement?!!?!!?

I would love to PICK, OKRA, SLUG, TOSS, FART, SAND, AREA, WARN...????

:laughing: Oh heavenly blessed beauty? Who starts a message this way?

I would love to okra you, regularfeller....laugh laugh laugh

bashajones's photo
Mon 05/18/15 06:16 PM
Edited by bashajones on Mon 05/18/15 06:17 PM

bashajones's photo
Mon 05/18/15 06:16 PM

I've met one of the coolest ladies from here, so yes.

I don't remember us ever meeting, Chainsaw?....:tongue:

But, thanks for the compliment...:thumbsup:

Heehee

bashajones's photo
Mon 05/18/15 06:14 PM

No,only the ones who like to make fun of others for no valid reason.Do yourself a favor,find another site where clicks aren't so apparent.

You have to click on pretty much any site you visit.

Oh, wait? Do you mean "cliques"?.....:tongue:

bashajones's photo
Mon 05/18/15 06:11 PM

When Estelle says stuff about men on here she is not attacking you personally so why do you need to be so nasty with her.
your so called harmless words are beyond nasty and even if she has attacked everyone on here your the only one that's talking to her like you have no respect for her. I will stop there

Again. Don't worry about what I post. Let the mods take care of it.

Estelle has attacked every single person on here. She should be able to handle my harmless comments....lol

Good. That's a good place to stop...lol

bashajones's photo
Mon 05/18/15 07:53 AM

When Estelle says stuff about men on here she is not attacking you personally so why do you need to be so nasty with her.

Again. Don't worry about what I post. Let the mods take care of it.

Estelle has attacked every single person on here. She should be able to handle my harmless comments....lol

bashajones's photo
Mon 05/18/15 07:35 AM
Edited by bashajones on Mon 05/18/15 07:42 AM

Basha you need to stop hating on Estelle yeah what she says sounds like she hates men but at the end of the day she is just giving her opinion on topics just like everybody else. Every time I come on here And she says something you attack her. If you don't like what she has to say there are other ways to tell her. Why don't you try talking to Estelle about why she really feels the way she does.

Why don't you worry about yourself and stop worrying about what I'm doing? Why don't you try that?

I don't hate Estelle. Estelle hates me as a "human being".....I feel sorry for her.

Also.....I hope she doesn't feel special. I attack ANY stupid comments I see here.

bashajones's photo
Sun 05/17/15 08:48 PM

I know it ain't a great place to talk to a lady but is there any real lady's still out there?

Will people ever stop asking this ridiculous question?...OH EM GEE

This is so tiresome...yawn

bashajones's photo
Sun 05/17/15 05:42 PM

I think it would depend on the said body parts and what the names were?

Lily, Tina, Maria,
Rosie

Do you have 4 legs???....shocked

tongue2

bashajones's photo
Sun 05/17/15 07:34 AM

bashajones's photo
Sun 05/17/15 07:10 AM

This damn phone...just perved Basha twice within last two minutes. grumble bigsmile

Perv....:tongue:

bashajones's photo
Sun 05/17/15 07:10 AM

So...this is a thread for cartoon insults? Okay.

Here's another one for you....

Women often call me a Toad and I thought that was a bad thing! This cartoon really opened my eyes to the truth. Thanks!

waving

bashajones's photo
Sun 05/17/15 07:04 AM

I think age is only number love is great

asleep

bashajones's photo
Sun 05/17/15 07:01 AM

The paradox

If they say "I am a liar".

and they are telling the truth,

does that mean "they are not a liar"

because they lied about being a liar?

If they really are liars,

and they say "I am a liar."

Does that mean they have to be telling the truth?spock

Dammit...I hate math...grumble

bashajones's photo
Sun 05/17/15 07:00 AM

Hello, my name is Dub, and I'm a member of Pathological Liars Anonymous. In fact.. I'm the president of the organization!

I didn't always lie. No, when I was a kid, I told the truth. But then one day, I got caught stealing money out of my mother's purse. I lied. I told her it was homework - that my teacher told me to do it. And she got fired! Yeah, that's what happened!

After that, lying was easy for me. I lied about my age and joined the army. I was thirteen at the time. Yeah.. I went to Vietnam, and I was injured catching a mortar shell in my teeth. And they made me a three-star general! And then I got a job in journalism, writing for the National Enquire.. er, Geographic! Yeah.. I was making twenty thousand a ye.. month! In fact, I won the Pulitzer Prize that year! Yeah, that's the ticket.

And then my cousin died - Joe Louis - and I took it hard. Maybe too hard - I tried to kill myself. Yeahh.. I did kill myself! Sure! I was medically dead for a week and a half! It was a woman that brought me out of it - Indira Gandhi! Yeah, right.. And she told me about Pathological Liars Anonymous.

Oh, you'd be surprised how many famous people belong. In fact.. at one of the meetings I met my wife - Morgan Fairchild! Yes, I'm a change man now, and all because of Pathological Liars Anonymous. Why, I - I even have my picture on the cover of Newsweek magazine. Yeah. Every day! Yeah.. that's the ticket! Yeah, you betcha!

Great SNL skit!.....lol

laugh

bashajones's photo
Sun 05/17/15 06:56 AM

Hey so I just started on here and I had a few questions:

1) How old are people generally on here?

2) In your experience how effective is this site?

3) What is one piece of advice on meeting people from here?

1) Most are adults. But, we don't act like it.

2) This site is very effective if you need a laugh, or want to spend time in minglejail.

3) My piece of advice? Whatever you do...do NOT push the big red button on the top of your page. Good luck....flowerforyou

bashajones's photo
Sun 05/17/15 06:51 AM

Some humans never grow up.

Some humans (Sorry for calling you a human) need a shrink. Bad....laugh

bashajones's photo
Sun 05/17/15 06:49 AM

Hello waving

Human being checking in... three cheers for Human beings!!

flowerforyou

Hello, fellow human being!...You are loved...flowerforyou

1 2 7 8 9 11 13 14 15 24 25