Community > Posts By > bashajones

bashajones's photo
Sun 05/10/15 02:26 PM

have not met anyone yet whats wrong? help.

You have GOT to be kidding....laugh

bashajones's photo
Sun 05/10/15 02:22 PM

At a certain point/age in life we've all been hurt at least once. It's up to the person him/herself to recover and heal.
And yes, you can fall in love again, both easy and hard. Just depends how much you allow yourself to heal, and of course the right person has gotta come along. And you may get hurt again, when you fall in love and it doesn't last. Nothing ventured, nothing gained though. Part of life.
You live, you learn, you love, you get hurt, you get up and move on, and do it all over again.

And then you die?....tears

bashajones's photo
Sun 05/10/15 12:04 PM
Thought this was a thread about my breakfast eggs?....oops

Btw, scrambled. Like my brain....:tongue:

bashajones's photo
Sun 05/10/15 12:02 PM

After last weeks fiasco that came out on the good end, Rain has kept the Captain docked but today's Market yielded a good recovery on the week (well, better than nothing anyway, lol). A few adjustments and I'll be maximizing my efforts hopefully sooner than later. If you were walking through a Farmers Market, what bakery product could you see and not resist?

Lasagana...laugh

you just have to be difficult don't you laugh

Of course.....pitchfork

bashajones's photo
Sun 05/10/15 12:00 PM

^^ Basha!! Just because. Good morning, gorgeous. flowerforyou flowerforyou waving

Hello, my friend....happy

*kisses back*....flowerforyou

bashajones's photo
Sun 05/10/15 11:59 AM

Imma just close my eyes and pucker up.....flowers

The day I closed my eyes a stranger kissed my lips, the world spent and like Dorothy not sure where I went when I open to see what took place there was my prince charming in all his grace... waving

Be careful what you wish for it may just come true... Your prince charming in waitingsmitten

Don't I have to kiss a frog first?...huh

bashajones's photo
Sun 05/10/15 11:56 AM

Does working for the state as a new civil service employee make sense?

NYS currently has 6 pension tiers. In general, the higher the tier, the higher the contribution rate, higher the retirement age, and the lower the pension benefit.

The longest running pension Tier is Tier #4. This tier stemmed from 1984-2009. Tier 4 pension members are vested after 5 years and also do not make contributions after 10 years of service. The retirement age for full Tier 4 pension is 62 years old. The retirement age for full Tier 6 pension is 63 years old.

Tier 6 members are obligated to put 3% of their salaries for duration of employment. So for instance, if you are making $80,000 as a civil service employee, you would have to pay 2400.00 per year. If you remained a civil service employee for 32 years, you would have put $ 76,800 into the pension system. Also, the monthly pension amount is not the same for each tier.

Tier 3/4
Ifyouretirewithlessthan20yearsofservicecredit, your pension will equal 1/60th (1.66 percent) of your FAS for each year of service.

With20-30yearsofservicecredit,yourbenefitwill equal 1/50th (2 percent) of your FAS, multiplied by your years of credited service.

For each year of credited service beyond 30 years, you will receive 3/200ths (1.5%)

For example; a tier 3 or 4 pensioner who made 80,000 for 32 years would receive
80,000 x 30/50 =$48,000 +
2x.015 x 80,000=$ 2,400 = 50,400
50,400/12 = $4,200 per month.

Tier 6

If you retire with less than 20 years of service credit, your benefit will equal 1.66 percent of your FAS for each year of service credit.

With 20 years of service credit, your benefit will equal 1.75 percent of your FAS for each year of service credit (35 percent of your FAS).

If you retire with more than 20 years of service credit, you will receive an additional 2 percent of your FAS for each year of service credit in excess of 20 years.

For example; a tier 6 pensioner who made 80,000 for 32 years would receive
$80,000 x 20 x 1.75%=$28,000 +
$80,000 x 12 x 2%= $19,200 =
$28,000 + $19,200 = $47,200
47,200/12 = $3,933 per month.

Tier 4 for 32 years: $4,200 per month
Tier 6 for 32 years: $3,933 per month after putting $76,000 into the pension.

In other words, Tier 6 is receiving substationally less than what they put into the pension.

On top of that all state employees have to give the state 5 days from their pAy Check.

So I ask, does it make sense for a new employee to work for the state?

slaphead ...OMG! Another math problem?...rant

If Basha hits her head on 3 frustrated frustrated frustrated boards, and then passes out once drinks ...Who is left to feed her 12.3 llamas???...what

I will post the answer by sundown....but don't hold your breath.

bashajones's photo
Sun 05/10/15 11:49 AM

If you have a problem with me please write it nicely on a piece of paper, put it in an envelope, fold it up and shove it up your butt.
I dont care if you don't like me. I dont live to please everyone.

There isn't anymore room left up there!...sad

JK...Hi, lady...waving

bashajones's photo
Sun 05/10/15 07:24 AM

Howdy everyone, never done anything like this before. Iooking forward to making friends . I'd like to talk to ya. :wink:

So...you're a virgin, too?.....laugh

bashajones's photo
Sun 05/10/15 07:23 AM
Imma just close my eyes and pucker up.....flowers

bashajones's photo
Sun 05/10/15 07:12 AM

The only person that has truly loved & believed in me has been my mother. I have not seen her in a year tears

So what? She's only a phone call away...:tongue:

Happy Mother's Day, Romeo...flowerforyou

bashajones's photo
Sun 05/10/15 07:09 AM

if you really think about it the majority of humans are stupid, were killing of our only habitual planet and not doing anything like enough to stop the destruction, because we all like shiny round things we can trade for stuff we don't really need or want but we listen to other humans telling us we need all this stuff and we corrupt our little ones with the same message so they to grow up to value the round shiny object they can trade to get stuff they don't need. and just like the kids in the playground we segregate other humans if they don't have enough shiny round things that can also be made out of paper from the trees we cut down even though we need them to live and not be slowly poisoned by our own farts. yes the human race is truly something.

I'm not stupid. This statement is stupid.

bashajones's photo
Sun 05/10/15 07:05 AM

My Momma is the bestesr momma in the world. :smile:

My Mom told me once, "A real man will live by the golden rule. But son I want you to always do your best and try when you feel you will fail. Because failure will bring you closer to perfection". flowerforyou

My momma is besterer than your momma...:tongue:

bashajones's photo
Sun 05/10/15 06:36 AM

Check out his speech at a graduation where he places priority on God. You can't deny the power in that speech....

bashajones's photo
Sun 05/10/15 06:23 AM

Is this about the one penis policy again .. Laughing :-)

What about the 'one penis policy'???...I didn't get the memo....:tongue:

Hi, gorgeous...flowerforyou

bashajones's photo
Sun 05/10/15 06:18 AM

After last weeks fiasco that came out on the good end, Rain has kept the Captain docked but today's Market yielded a good recovery on the week (well, better than nothing anyway, lol). A few adjustments and I'll be maximizing my efforts hopefully sooner than later. If you were walking through a Farmers Market, what bakery product could you see and not resist?

Lasagana...laugh

bashajones's photo
Sat 05/09/15 08:20 PM

When will men learn that women are not property.

When will some women learn that men are not their problems? They cause their own drama and problems....

bashajones's photo
Sat 05/09/15 08:06 PM

you will just make fun of it...brokenheart

Of course I'll make fun of it, but I'm still asking?....laugh

:laughing: :laughing: :laughing:

bashajones's photo
Sat 05/09/15 08:04 PM

I can hear you walking away..
squeak squeak squeak..lnaorofl rofl rofl rofl ..

flowerforyou drinker
I'm so kidding.. sorry squeaky..

Did you call me squeaky?...Ooooh, you're gonna get it....pitchfork

bashajones's photo
Sat 05/09/15 08:01 PM

no ... that's not what I call it..lol..
.... don't even ask..lol

I'm asking...:tongue:

1 2 11 12 13 15 17 18 19 24 25