Did you drop them?

Yes...:tongue:

waving

bashajones's photo
Tue 05/12/15 08:27 AM
Note to self: Pick up bread and milk.

bashajones's photo
Mon 05/11/15 09:04 PM

Ok... in case you missed the memo..lol..
I am no longer doing anybody including myself...hmmm...... quickly looks behind the love seat.....hmmm..

.. I am taking the higher road... one of enlightenment...... looks quickly behind the Lazy Boy chair..

I don't read memos. And is Iam hiding in your house?....laugh

bashajones's photo
Mon 05/11/15 08:53 PM

Who were the first people you remember seeing when you first came on the forums?
I was completely lost at first but the people i remember first seeing here when i came on were beachfarmer, no1phD, blondie, soufie, bashajones drinks

I remember you, too Romeo. I remember Pink Bunny, and Jarsno...Leigh and Beach and (hearing about Blondie being in jail)...and hmmm??? I know there's more...Oh, nascar and phd1...Oh, Spleggie, too!!...laugh
The alien cat-eater, also....

I remember seeing you & thinking '' she's hot '' but was shy & stuff to even talk to you....drinks

Awww...Well, I'm glad you're not shy anymore, babycakes. And thanks for taking your shirt off for me....:wink:

bashajones's photo
Mon 05/11/15 08:44 PM

.. why yes they are !!!... thank you I have been looking for those..drinker ..

.. now!! if you happen to come across..

.. a boxed shape box.. shall we say...

.. I would be more than in your debt...

.. ;-)..:wink: :wink:

I already know where it is. And no, you're not gonna lure me into your bedroom....:angel:

bashajones's photo
Mon 05/11/15 08:41 PM

I Drive a truck I don't have a car trunk..lol... thanks for the idea...
I do however have a tickle trunk..yes...:thumbsup:

Anyway, shouldn't this question for YOU be not "WHAT should I be doing?"... but rather "WHO should I be doing?"....lol

tongue2

bashajones's photo
Mon 05/11/15 08:37 PM

Soooo.^^. Not helping..frustrated ..
AND NOooooo... I didn't lose anything.... quickly looks behind the curtains..... its not lost until you stop looking for it...oui... not that I'm looking for anything.... looks under.. coffee table really quickly....

. besides what makes you think I lost everything....hmmmmn..:tongue:

*marbles roll across the page*...Are these yours?...laugh

bashajones's photo
Mon 05/11/15 08:34 PM

Who were the first people you remember seeing when you first came on the forums?
I was completely lost at first but the people i remember first seeing here when i came on were beachfarmer, no1phD, blondie, soufie, bashajones drinks

I remember you, too Romeo. I remember Pink Bunny, and Jarsno...Leigh and Beach and (hearing about Blondie being in jail)...and hmmm??? I know there's more...Oh, nascar and phd1...Oh, Spleggie, too!!...laugh
The alien cat-eater, also....

bashajones's photo
Mon 05/11/15 08:29 PM

All the naughty boys ..
No.1phd
Kc003
Beach
Moe moe
Pancho
Conrad
Metalwing
Dodo
Fear
Cowboy
Pony
Goofy
Mikey
Moose aka john111

And the beautiful girls
Luscious Leigh
2kids... Dragon girl
Storm
Funky girl
Astrid

I miss Leigh .. Awww

And then fox Arrived .. But he never noticed me back then .. Never flirted with me .. Pfft .. Laughing tongue2

Where is beautiful Leigh?...

bashajones's photo
Mon 05/11/15 07:56 PM

runs.. into the room... looks in the closet... runs and looks in the broom closet... nope..... don't mind me I'm doing it..lol.....

Did you check in your car trunk? I hear noiseslaugh coming from in there....

bashajones's photo
Mon 05/11/15 06:01 PM
Omgosh....Won't you be horny all the time?...shocked

laugh

bashajones's photo
Mon 05/11/15 06:00 PM

God created the heavens & the earth, angels & so on & humans were the final & best creation.
That is why when Adam was created God said '' this is my best & most perfect creation'' & to bow down to him...all Angels bowed down to Adam except Satan coz of his pride.
Angels are made from light, satan is made of fire & humans are made of clay from the earth

This is all correct, but wasn't God talking about Eve?....waving

bashajones's photo
Mon 05/11/15 05:57 PM
My big red shiny nose.

bashajones's photo
Mon 05/11/15 05:57 PM

my foot sitting on the foot rest.. my back deck.. and a bunch of dead... flower planters.. that need redoing..
... oh great more chit to do..lol

What about the Kleenex box sitting right there?...laugh

bashajones's photo
Mon 05/11/15 05:55 PM

all the good ones are taken..lol..jk....
. of course all the good ones are not taken.... that's because they're just really picky .:wink: laugh :angel:

There you are!!....:banana:

oops ...Wrong guy...tongue2

waving

bashajones's photo
Sun 05/10/15 08:06 PM

I have had little experience in dating and would like to know some tips in making it the most memorable time possible. Can anyone help please?

I read your profile... keep it simple just the two of you. But where she is comfortable. Pack a NICE picnic. Go somewhere, sit at a picnic table or just a bench. And just talk to her.
Not your life story. Just talk. Ask her questions so you learn how she thinks. .Tell her thinks about you & a funny story.
* Women love.. questions.*
But just don't sound like a cop, interrogating her. You will freak her out & she may still your sandwich... jk

laugh

I love role playing cops and robbers. bigsmile :tongue: laugh

I love doin it on a picnic table...

bashajones's photo
Sun 05/10/15 07:42 PM
Edited by bashajones on Sun 05/10/15 08:03 PM

I have had little experience in dating and would like to know some tips in making it the most memorable time possible. Can anyone help please?

Dude...take chances. Ask a girl out....get rejected at times.....but keep going and then you'll meet a great chick.

But, don't forget the condom advice.....or your broker's advice. Just for you protection.....

bashajones's photo
Sun 05/10/15 05:37 PM
Sober drinker people? On Mingle2?....Nope...laugh ....Here is a group pic:

drinks drinks drinks drinks drinks drinks drinks drinks drinks drinks drinks drinks drinks drinks drinks drinks drinks drinks drinks drinks drinks drinks drinks drinks drinks drinks drinks drinks drinks drinks drinks drinks drinks drinks drinks drinks drinks drinks drinks drinks drinks drinks drinks drinks drinks drinks drinks

I'm right there in the middle...wearing the tiara...:tongue:

bashajones's photo
Sun 05/10/15 05:32 PM
...cashing in my $1,000,000 winning lottery ticket.

1 2 10 11 12 14 16 17 18 24 25