Community > Posts By > 2Fly4Wings38

2Fly4Wings38's photo
Tue 09/08/15 08:45 AM
sassyeuro

wow, you have a regular reptile house......lol

2Fly4Wings38's photo
Fri 09/04/15 07:35 AM
To SM8

wow all that knowledge about turtles I just learned something very valuable in what you wrote.

now I want a turtle....lol

2Fly4Wings38's photo
Thu 09/03/15 08:05 AM
to SM8,

cool , your turtle is it a regular turtle or a small mud turtle? im very curious about turtles. I wanted on as a kid but was never was able to have one . maybe I still want one . what does they eat?

2Fly4Wings38's photo
Thu 09/03/15 07:56 AM
to sassyeuro2

a boa cool, that's what I want too.

2Fly4Wings38's photo
Thu 09/03/15 07:55 AM
to RockGnome

aww cool, those owls are very rare almost extinct. even though you stuff it I bet it a beautiful watch

2Fly4Wings38's photo
Thu 09/03/15 07:54 AM
to joeythebricky

you have a t-rex seriously? well if you do what's his name? what does he eats/ and do you walk him?.....lol

2Fly4Wings38's photo
Wed 09/02/15 05:40 PM
really how long you have your precious pets? turtles are so cool!

2Fly4Wings38's photo
Wed 09/02/15 08:40 AM
Good day my friends of mingle2, well, I'm going on a funny direction this one around. I can sense that the last topic about music & elite forces wasn't a hit but I'm going post what I know best for now on . I know animals & people dating topics. This time around I want to create a fun, heart felted, quite cute direction on this one. Okay as a kid we all had at least one pet in your home. Some have cats, some have dogs which I did a German Sheppard Name ISIS, some had birds, others had ferrets, snakes, even lizards. Let me tell you a short story, I have a buddy that lives in Miami Florida, I been knowing this guy for years , I even was his best man at his wedding. He's very wealthy and he invited me to his suburban mansion in Miami. so I was already excited to be in Florida where the hottest ladies sun bath on the beach,coolest waters at shore, and plenty of sunlight to make you feel like you doing a sequel for Scarface 2...lol. Ironically it was a mansion pool party, there was some A-List stars which I won't mention, sorry no need to advertise who there was but they was there. My buddy asks me do you want to see my latest pet.? so I'm thinking a place like this he probably got a talking bird or snake. He takes me to the rear of the mansion and it was a lake that runs into the everglades. So as I'm watching the lake and albino alligator swimming along the lake. I said there's a alligator in that lake? is that normal? He tells me its his. he owns a adult male alligator name "chops". Wow, that phenomenal I like that. so my friends of M2 , lets have some fun with this, think back to when you first brought a pet, was it exotic? was it jaw dropping? or was it a regular pet? I never had a exotic pet but I want one . I'm thinking about a boa constrictor snake. What's your exotic pet choice? Do you want one ? or Do you already have them? so spill the hot tea with this one!
later!

2Fly4Wings38's photo
Tue 09/01/15 07:56 AM
Good Day my good friends of M2, sorry its been a hiatus for me , I know you been waiting for that hot tea of my topics. Before we get started I want to give a shots out to my " Opinion Minions" new & current, all the women who viewed my page, & the curious ones too. Okay lets do this, my friends I want to talk about a issue nobody's want to talk about or in denial about what's been going on in the entertainment industry especially the music biz. Lets look back when we ( Some of us that from the old school 70's & 60's, maybe even the 50's). I can remember when disco was at its highest peak, our parents would say " That's sinful music" . If you remember disco started in the Gay/ BI/ Lesbian clubs in the 70's. so it was critique from the gate if you brought it home. Then the 80's came in Hi[p Hop & New wave Pop & Rock, then it was critique oh rap won't last its a fad, New wave, " Oh its the British invasion again", and rock " Van Halen . Alice cooper , Megadeath, & guns N' Roses Oh its of the devil....lol. where I'm getting at with this is today something wrong here in the industry today. I'm quite sure you all aware of the elite clubs now have a stake in the entertainment biz today. Some say these entertainers are so called " Illuminati Puppets", or followers of the " 20 Million Dollar Club" & ECT. You aware of the " Eye of Horus one eye symbol", the so called okay sign which clearly of something else, the Baphomet Pictures, the other symbolisms we see on our T.V. Is this a form of futuristic mind control or is it todays generation of fad & rebellion?. One hand its clearly a agenda from the unseen, but on the other hand is it just entertainment,nothing more nothing less? Remember again, when we was the ages of the pop culture we had our movies , concerts, music T.V. 7 Performers which our elders that we was possess or going ape....lol. So , Spill the gravy, what's your take on the industry today? is it " Hell-I-vision or Entertainment? Before I let you post let me give you a few examples " Sasha Fierce" " Johnny Depp" " Rihanna" " Kesha" Bob Dylan" & "Madonna" most of your mainstream rap & Rock stars all mentioned that have something jumps in when they perform. What is that thing a demonic force or just raw talent? you call it......let me into your thinking we talk soon
LUv you guys Later!

2Fly4Wings38's photo
Mon 08/10/15 07:48 AM
scoobert34
good man, buddy keep posting I want to hear more from you

2Fly4Wings38's photo
Mon 08/10/15 07:43 AM
no1phd,

lol omg, you make calls you get an pat in the back for honesty. I don't think people will admit they would do it but its okay with me. no judging here>

2Fly4Wings38's photo
Mon 08/10/15 07:41 AM
Friendly_woman,

just like annierooroo, you would turn it in to the police. I'm very proud of the few who would do the right thing.....I got to do something for the good ones on here?

2Fly4Wings38's photo
Mon 08/10/15 07:40 AM
annierooroo,

you would hand it to the police? wow, you really a good person that's rare today. that's the generation I as brought up where you did things noble for your neighbor

2Fly4Wings38's photo
Mon 08/10/15 07:39 AM
to ciretom

good way of looking at it........good buddy keep posting

2Fly4Wings38's photo
Mon 08/10/15 07:38 AM
Debbie1980,

well I can see you a great person to know and I love your responses you are one of my loyal opinion minions......keep posting

2Fly4Wings38's photo
Fri 08/07/15 08:16 AM
Debbie1980,

you one of the good ones as well, gold star for you and made a little friend kind of.......huh? yeah some folks will go thru a wallet for the money. Others for the I.D. for scams, and some take a wallet for the hell of it.....them dang kleptos...lol

2Fly4Wings38's photo
Fri 08/07/15 07:59 AM
LamWhoLam1,

I see your point of view, I like how you state the facts and use a honest approach to it......way to go!

2Fly4Wings38's photo
Fri 08/07/15 07:58 AM
Scoobert34,
you know what? I love the tingly feeling when you do a good deeds. sometimes I have to sweep my selfish wants under the rug and do the right thing. when I do that gods' tingles run right thru me.....that's a rush even drugs can't produce.

2Fly4Wings38's photo
Fri 08/07/15 07:55 AM
to TXGal3333,

that's great, you one the rare honest ones I mentioned in my opening. I will be honest, I sometimes do the saint thing and sometimes I do the finder's keeper thing....lol. a phone maybe, money no way its mines. I found 5 dollars last week and did you think I would made a an effort to ask anybody " hey did you drop a 5?" its was the blessing indeed inspire of the heat wave last week I needed something cold to drink and that was it.....lol.

2Fly4Wings38's photo
Fri 08/07/15 07:37 AM
Edited by 2Fly4Wings38 on Fri 08/07/15 07:49 AM
Good day my beautiful friends of M2, wow, lately my minions been really molding my topic forums to successful hits , like I told you guys before its fuel for me to continue to post my "Hot Tea Of Topics". I want to thank you to all but lets not end here keep spilling the pinto beans...lol. Well, last night here in Philly made me think about how honest man & woman are in the world. Before I go in, I believe there are honest folks in the world but then there's the opportunist. Okay, I'm Downtown Philadelphia last night I run into a buddy of mines. I can smell it in the air that something was going to happen in a matter of minutes but I don't know what. Meanwhile I decide to jump on the 11 trolley home to taking a shower, eat a late night snack, smoke my evening stogie(Cigars), and watch a movie. As I exit the trolley my buddy is angry, cussing up a storm and then he ask me" could he use my phone to make a call?". Normally I would but my phone battery needed charging. So then he proceeds to tell me he left his phone on the trolley. I was like Whatttt!, I was sorry to hear his lost". So another friend of ours let him make a call to his lost phone to see if anybody picked it up. He was in luck, somebody did answered. He explained that that's his phone & he needed it back. So, the person must of said they was willing to meet with him to return the phone , which in any case is extremely rare today, but it does happen. So, he met up with the person and got his phone back. I hope my good friend learn a valuable lesson at the end of the night that you have to keep your belongings close to you. Just like in New York City after a boarding a train or bus you check your pockets to see if everything there with you. well , Philly we got to do the same thing. my Opinion Minions of M2 , when you lost your cellphone, next to your loved ones its the most important technology we keep with us and losing it is like your world collided to doom. Like my cell, I have a crazy amount of downloads from tv shows to music to gaming apps to my music studio apps to my contacts. I f was to lose mines, the anxiety is on super high and I feel horrible like being dumped at a High school prom..lol. So, How honest are you, if you found anything but in the case let's say a cellphone near you, the phone is active. you discovered all the treats about the lost phone, Now we all grew up with the finder's keeper mentality, and that's fine, its fair game then. But what about as an adult, do we still have that thinking ? what we find is ours until you receive a cash reward? Again if this was your scenario think about it, your phone, your baby, your way of life. you forgot or got it stolen as a victim how would you see this. Now playing gods advocate....( never the devil...lol), Now as the finder, if the person calls ask for there phone back, do you pick up and do the honest thing and agree to meet up to return the phone? Or you willing to return the phone only when a cash reward offered? or you do the noble thing regardless of a reward "I'm do the right thing and return it with no conditions?". So tell me my M2 Soldiers what side of this 2 headed coin are you? Its okay if you would keep it I mean its no judging here with me. I'm here to have fun with my topics as well as learn too. so let me in!

All those who respond will receive a response back okay, Later!

1 2 3 5 7 8 9 17 18