Community > Posts By > 2Fly4Wings38

2Fly4Wings38's photo
Tue 05/10/16 04:19 PM
Metalwing,

My Friend, you hit the nail on the coffin with your knowledge. let me ask you this does this scare you of what they doing or is it just mere water cooler conversation to you?

2Fly4Wings38's photo
Tue 05/10/16 04:02 PM
mightymoe,

aaahhhh yeah....

2Fly4Wings38's photo
Tue 05/10/16 09:54 AM
mightymoe,

Hmmmm....is it liberals or conservatives who responsible of this Aqua meal tickets?

2Fly4Wings38's photo
Tue 05/10/16 09:52 AM
unknown_romeo,

my friend I agree with you, let me tell you this look at Lake Mead in the southwest, today its almost dried up. the corporations are pumping up and not allowing to replenish the lake. The Great Lakes in Mid west is also a place of interest.

2Fly4Wings38's photo
Tue 05/10/16 09:37 AM
Good Morning my friends of M2, well as you know my last 2 forums was a big hit & you guys voiced how you felt about the topic and your take on the issue I brought to you. Like I told during the beginning of 2k16 I was bringing the heat of controversy to keep you buzzing with your opinions. So, lets get started, okay, I wanted to bring a topic that's been brushed under the rug for years by our government, politicians, & corporations of power. When you think of the term " Black Gold", what do you think? Hmmm....not sure, well the " Baby Boomer" Generation would tell you " Black Gold" is the Oil Industry". But when you here the word " Blue Gold" its a term meaning the " Water Industry". Come on, 2fly, water ? something that's meant to be free like the air we breath? Yes its corporate elites new investment. Explain ?, okay corporate investors taking our lakes & rivers that uses most major cities drinking water and they pump it out, bottle it up, send the clean water to china & other countries while us good old Americans gets dirty toilet water, thirst to death, or pay for your drops of water literately. Its a for of controlling the minds & lives of us here in the Americas. The Plan is to kill us off to depopulate the world in various ways but thirst to death is another way as well. Beware of the water you drink in bottle forms. I found out they putting anti psych meds in bottle water now. they say is to lower the suicide rate but its all control my friend! what are your take on this thirsty problem? Will you pay for your next cup of " Blue Gold"? or will you remain to be a victim of corporate greed & water dictatorship? Think about this, The next time you leave your lawn sprinklers on for more than 20 minutes, or you washing your Family's SUV & you leave the hose on , or you buy your case of Aquafina bottle water at the supermarket. just keep in mind somewhere in the world that drop is going to make somebody wealthy or the squeeze will bleed you dry...lol
Spill it my " Opinion Minions" & " Vocal Avengers".

2Fly4Wings38's photo
Mon 05/09/16 08:36 AM
Massagettrade

that's a very intelligent way of voicing your knowledge.

2Fly4Wings38's photo
Mon 05/09/16 08:34 AM
MsHarmony,

hey mommy, well I think its helpful to those individuals not moochers just a helping hand until there either able to find work and leave it or make other arrangements for means. lets not forget, some Americans think welfare in spendable.

2Fly4Wings38's photo
Mon 05/09/16 08:31 AM
ErotiDough,

buddy...I love that analogy....lol

2Fly4Wings38's photo
Mon 05/09/16 08:30 AM
to sassyeuro2,

so.....would you say that's a problem to you or helpful in your eyes?

2Fly4Wings38's photo
Sun 05/08/16 11:10 AM
MsHarmony,

my favorite opinion minion!

girl I luv the knowledge you have and I think your right. I guess real folks that use it right and not make a career of receiving public assistance over weights the Knuckleheades....

2Fly4Wings38's photo
Sat 05/07/16 12:06 PM
Good Afternoon my good friends of M2, if you in the Philadelphia area we had a week of rain and clouds, it feel good to see the sun today you feel me. Okay shots out to my favorite "opinion minions' "Ms.Harmony' Luv your mind & Post and many more! Okay, lets start this by saying when you think of public assistance or state welfare, what's the first thing comes to mind? " A great needed help to some right? aaannntt wrong! when public assistance was created it was supposed to be for no low income to no income white folks especially if your husband off to the war, I think either ww1 or ww2, and folks that was victims of the" Great Depression". Then it made a drastic turn to minority poor or low income communities. As A Black German In the U.S. I watched some of my fellow minorities abused the public assistance programs. Let me Simplify it, okay what im about to say is nothing but the truth so let it fly if its not you. Black people now you all know in the hood a lot of families are on public assistance for various reasons. the ones who think food stamps & cash assistance are free and pass the thinking on to the next generations are wrong. it makes our community look like moochers and lazy. Nothing in America is free. what's free to you will cost you later. My Opinion Makers, how do you feel about state of public assistance, do you think it helpful or hurtful....you make the call? Spill it, I really want to know how you feel about this okay ! til we meet again.

2Fly4Wings38's photo
Sat 05/07/16 11:17 AM
NailCap,

you know that...wow smart man!

2Fly4Wings38's photo
Sat 05/07/16 11:16 AM
sassyeuro,
I totally agree with you

2Fly4Wings38's photo
Fri 05/06/16 11:02 AM
smartazzjohn
first of f friend Obama did bail out the housing in spite of folks still losing there homes. second I get my facts from the same people that control people like u skeptics...what are you doing to better America or society? I'm enlighten folks not sitting on my rear taking ish... but no muscle. I been to peaceful demonstrations, I been to black lives matter marches. I been to my local state gov and voiced poor or working class concerns to the governor. so sit tight open your mind and learn something other than jerking off....

2Fly4Wings38's photo
Fri 05/06/16 08:41 AM
mightymoe,
once again your opinion and knowledge is valued....

2Fly4Wings38's photo
Fri 05/06/16 08:07 AM
Conrad_73 Barrack did made some mistakes, but lets not take away he captured bin laden, he brought peace to middle east. he's targeting ISIS, he bailed out the housing & Bank Industry as well as the auto industry. I don't think he's gonna leave in November. I think something big will happen and he will over ride congress and do a 3rd term. some say he's the anti Christ others say his bloodline have to keep in in power!

2Fly4Wings38's photo
Fri 05/06/16 08:04 AM
Conrad_73,

lol I like your comedy but its truth there in it.

2Fly4Wings38's photo
Fri 05/06/16 08:03 AM
mightymoe,

so are we ready for a woman or billionaire in the oval office!

2Fly4Wings38's photo
Fri 05/06/16 07:53 AM
Good Day my beautiful people of M2, It s ya'boy again with a fresh hot brew of my hot tea of topics for everyone. Shots out to my loyal "Opinion Minions" they know who they are & to my new "Minions" as well, keep posting rebuttals I do answer all. Now lets get started, okay America, we all know by now that the importance of voting is powerful. As a Black German, I always utilized my power to vote for my candidate that addresses my concerns. Personally I would love to see Bernie Sanders to win and be our next president. To me he addresses very important issues not just as an American but as a member of the working class. Now this Leads to what I call " the lesser of 2 answers". What I mean is we have Donald Trump. America, we got to face it, Trump wants to so-called bring America back to the greatness its once were. He says what a lot of people of live next door think. A lot of other folks may say a racist American Nazi with billions of dollars with no experience in politics. Others my say, "Damn it, he's right, send all the Mexicans back, bring back Jim Crow Laws for Blacks, enslave the other minorities, and dumb down women and pay them less in the work force"."what's wrong with that". "He's speaking for us conservative, left-right winger, beer drinking camo & ball cap backwards wearing American. Then There's Hilary. Now she is experienced because of her husband but she's not really saying anything to appeal to me but I know a lot of men & women voting for her for various reasons. America, let me ask you this, okay are we really ready for a woman to run the country or Conservative republican as well. hmmmmm...if Bernie defaulted I had to choose these 2 left...honestly I rather see Hilary. Not just because she's a woman but she's experienced & she wants to keep Obama policies live on. Now M2, give me feed back on the 2 candidates, you don't have to tell me who you voting for but I want your opinion on the two candidates. I can't wait to hear your feedback. Later!

2Fly4Wings38's photo
Thu 04/07/16 10:17 AM
Peggy112 ,
my newest opinion minion you totally right! I think people should be honest from the gate and if its going sour " hey , listen you a good person but I don't think you & I could see each other" then its the reason....but as humans sometimes we get silly with it...make up all kind od excuses.

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 17 18