Community > Posts By > 2Fly4Wings38

2Fly4Wings38's photo
Thu 01/15/15 01:20 PM
Okay, this time I'm coming with a lingering question? when you at the crib on your Xbox One, PlayStation 3 & 4,rather you alone or with friends,& your Girlfriend watching you play(getting into the stories with you). Now getting the Q's, "What are favorite Open World Game & why? Me. Mines is always going to be
1. Grand Theft Auto 4 & 5
(Anytime you a sex a prostituted, listen to hot music, ands drive the hottest cars its a winner in my book my friend)...lol.
2. Watch Dogs
(Let's face it, we all would like to have the technology to spy and read people's M.O., Ayo, that would make **** fun & interesting)
3.Saints Row 3,4,&4-Gatt out Hell
(Need I say more....lol)

So tell me what's your favorite open world sandbox to you, alright be waiting for your feedback.

2Fly4Wings38's photo
Thu 01/15/15 01:06 PM
well for one, I do believe I was there with a hybrid.....
two I believe we were not the only ones in the vast universe.
what about the all the sightings world wide. people you can believe it or not but I say we are left in the dark. alien ships was mentioned in the holy Christian bible too...read it!...lol.

2Fly4Wings38's photo
Thu 01/15/15 01:03 PM
well for start he told me earth has richly resources like uranium, titanium, water, and the sun in our atmosphere for solar energy.
humans are interest for security that both species of life can carry on the next phase of existence. He also mentioned if we work together we can save ourselves from pending doom. Then he told things like some greys you can trust , then there's certain ones you shouldn't .

2Fly4Wings38's photo
Thu 01/15/15 12:58 PM
lol

2Fly4Wings38's photo
Wed 01/14/15 01:09 PM
Edited by 2Fly4Wings38 on Wed 01/14/15 01:15 PM
Hello , ladies of Mingle2
Okay it's a lot of us guys on here really want to make you happy and want to live up to your every potential and all. I'm not talking about the wanna bees,the gonna bees, or corny *** jokers but the real wait, real men of desire. Love is a virtue as well as a woman's heart. So, we want to know
1. Do you women still want love in this millennium , or is this a old fashion concept now?

2.What a guy needs to do to court your interest & why?

3.Do you think marriage today is obsoleted or is it about just being with your partner for life without the title, or are you for marriage today & why?

4.Last,Ladies are you for open relationships/marriages or are you sacred about your mate,( example, he's mines hands off?) or ( example hey 2 or 3 in our Bedroom & our lives makes our thing easier....live for the moment types)?

inclusion , let me know how you feel about this topic , men you can add input too its about communication aighttt....let me know !

2Fly4Wings38's photo
Wed 01/14/15 09:43 AM
well my opinion grew after I met an hybrid. I do believe there's classified info but now remember we have the right to know act that protect us in getting our hands on classified info. but we all know by the time you get to the classify info. the government will blotch or destroy the paperwork so that will leave us in the dark......you agree?

2Fly4Wings38's photo
Wed 01/14/15 09:38 AM
Alright people of mingle I'm back again but this time the question I have for the people is this....feel me on this one. Question, what super hero do you find yourself more to be in the last lifetime & what superhero would you date & sleep with. I give an example, me in the last life I think I was Magneto....I draw objects and people over to me....lol. who I date is storm of x-men , who I sleep with is rogue of x-men. Nothing like a poisonous woman to make great hazard sex....lol. so tell me world

1. what hero was you in last life?

2. Which superhero you would date?

3. what hero would you commence to have great sex?

2Fly4Wings38's photo
Wed 01/14/15 09:25 AM
I agree, he also asked me about my silver necklace around my neck. he as me if there was titanium silver. I said no its sterling . I had a ring on my left finger , he suggested me to wear titanium metal ring with pyramids on it..now you got to remember hes was part human so it wasn't strange for him to be out in this atmosphere & our streets. he also told me about the secrets of the human race from extinction. H told me the secret was to save this planet from pending doom was aliens& humans work together while there's other alien species has a dark agenda. The secret is hybridization to create more like him to ensure the earth a second phase in line. I was like wow, he told me hybrids lives among us today around the world. he asked" do you think its a ironic that I am able to live free from military security and I can meet humans to understand each other."

2Fly4Wings38's photo
Wed 01/14/15 09:15 AM
yeah you right but when I met my hybrid its was weird because I just seen him standing in my city's downtown section I wanted to ask him about caught I get a light for my smoke and that's when he showed me things which I didn't think was conventional.

2Fly4Wings38's photo
Tue 01/13/15 02:18 PM
ok whose responsible in your opinion?

2Fly4Wings38's photo
Tue 01/13/15 02:16 PM
the crazy thing is what he looks like ....no joking my friends,
he was tall about 6'7
looks like a white male with bleach white long bushy hair
his skin had like weird it was kind of ruff...like sand paper,
long arms to his knees
when we talk he was very interested in our solar system & how the human body works.
when he walks he was quite clumsy
and he showed me a crystal I never seen before.

2Fly4Wings38's photo
Tue 01/13/15 02:02 PM
Edited by 2Fly4Wings38 on Tue 01/13/15 02:10 PM
Okay, How many people believe our so called government & military been keeping us in the dark with alien beings among us. I', let you in on something, no lie I meet a real alien ? human hybrid. I didn't know how to approach the situation. I mean he was alright, in some way s he was cool but I can feel he wasn't all human? His eyes was the strangest but never less again he was cool. He told me his mother from European Decent & and his Father of the heavens & Science sort of made him thru Hybridization by @$%^&&military scientist & Alien Beings that's harbored here underground. My question is do you think The star People among us and the ships are here or do you think its a figment of our own consciousness? People let me know how you feel about this?

2Fly4Wings38's photo
Tue 01/13/15 01:57 PM
Okay, lets not forget Madonna put in years as a new wave pop legend, I adore her. my favorite Madonna song is "Celebrate". I was in junior high when that record came out. Remember the jersey girls with the big hair dos, funnel cakes at the jersey shore like wildwood, & new wave was the thing...lol.

2Fly4Wings38's photo
Sat 01/10/15 11:38 AM
I agree Ms. Doubt Fire was Robin Williams Funniest to me. I love how he fought so hard to keep his kids in his life after his wife divorced him . I mean it was a silly way to see your kids just disguised yourself as a old English woman...lol

2Fly4Wings38's photo
Wed 10/15/14 02:30 PM
well its a few songs sticks to my head one Laura Branigan's " Self Control", Seal " Crazy", INXS " I Need You Tonight" , Depeche Mode's "Enjoy The Silence"

2Fly4Wings38's photo
Wed 10/15/14 02:09 PM
I f somebody really believe in this whole true love & at first sight thinking tell my who ever she may be..........tell her I'm here with a half bottle of Johnny walker , broken twizzler with a old copy of jojo dancer beta max carthridge......and an order of white castle meal........lol

2Fly4Wings38's photo
Wed 10/15/14 01:56 PM
I guess I'm a believer that love doesn't exist especially on line....think about it, if you on one side of the country or the world your your interest is on another how in the hell are you going to make it work. you going to want to see each other, you going want to be near each other and sex.....dang you can forget it.....unless you find mutual interest in your same region.....love is illusion. love is fictional. we as people fall victim of the ideal of love but really it don't exist.

2Fly4Wings38's photo
Wed 10/15/14 01:44 PM
I think personally god exist, well think about it, how can man create air, water, the pyramids, stone hinge, the Bermuda triangle, the atmosphere, and so on......even when man try to discredit if theres a god they still can't prove god don't exisist.

2Fly4Wings38's photo
Wed 10/15/14 01:36 PM
Edited by 2Fly4Wings38 on Wed 10/15/14 01:37 PM
Golden Age Hip Hop will always live on thru the true heads. Rap today has no originality. don't get me wrong I ain't hating, rappers have to feed there families and establish a career but if you notice when you listen to underground or golden age hip hop the beats are more dope, the lyrics are more metaphoric, and the guest artist make a track hot. I would rather support and hear El Da Sensei, Wu-tang Clan, Krs-One, High & Mighty, Dilated Peoples and the list goes on then these whack artist that sound alike, biting each other and ain't saying nothing. See , back in the day when we created hip hop its was original created by Black & Spanish Kids in the Bronx. See, we couldn't get into studio 54, or Magic City, or any prestigious club at the time so the block & the parks was where we had to showcase our talent.Its wasn't when Mutha$%^& white executives that don't even care for the music or listen to it some cases took interest in our culture & music. once the majors took the music , it polluted the art form and now it divided our world into two. underground heads & mainstream gangstaz. that's how I feel about it.

1 2 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 18 Next