Community > Posts By > 2Fly4Wings38

2Fly4Wings38's photo
Sun 03/15/15 10:56 AM
Edited by 2Fly4Wings38 on Sun 03/15/15 11:10 AM
Wow, my last forum was great but I sense there was a little bit of disagreement among my "opinion minions" to another minions. Well, lets remember we all have our way of thinking & we have to respect others because we live in a world were we all not going to think or agree with the same things but I want you voice how you feel & feel safe and respected because of it, okay, now that's out there my friends let me bring you another special blend of my topic tea. This time I want to talk about " R-rated or blocked". What that means is okay, remember when we were all children & our parents would plan a family prime time night where you, your siblings, the family cat & dog, dad, mom and the 51 inch television, maybe even a box of pizza and cola for us kids. A certain movie would come on & "No-No", "this movie maybe too mature for you kids". Most parent would choose a kid friendly show or movie but my question is when is it okay or what age would you allow your kids or children to watch an R-rated movie or PG-13? Keep in mind a PG-13 may have limited maturity but you still have to monitor the language.
I can remember me & my baby sister snuck out of our room & while my parents was sleep made our way to the living room & we watched only 20 minutes of Eddie Murphy's "Raw". Of Course we got caught & mom summons us back to our bed room. So , again what age do you allow to let your children watch mature movies( R-rated or PG-13) okay all feed back & respect all for me okay, shots to my followers!

2Fly4Wings38's photo
Sat 03/14/15 12:51 PM
For "Dreamerana" Hi, thank you for your reply . You know, you right we've talked about the public but what about privately at home excessive scolding or parenting. Hmmmm, what's your thoughts about that again.?

2Fly4Wings38's photo
Sat 03/14/15 12:46 PM
Remember " MsHarmony" in one of my replies to another person I said I don't judge any parent that do spank. I don't do it but you right love it is about each its own. okay, its no right or wrong responses with me. I love all of you who share my forums, that's why I call you guys my "Opinion Minions". So, its okay. Also remember I mentioned I was rodded. But today I choose another way of correction & it works for my young. I understand life isn't always black & white or Peaches & grapes. Sometimes, life can be rotten fruit.....lol.

2Fly4Wings38's photo
Sat 03/14/15 12:38 PM
LOL no husband can't do that either Estelle79....lol

2Fly4Wings38's photo
Sat 03/14/15 12:37 PM
I know right...why its always a Wal-Mart.....lol. But no, I don't want to make fun of that situations because that's not my ideal of parenting. The loud cussing & humiliation of the children.

2Fly4Wings38's photo
Sat 03/14/15 12:31 PM
I think you make perfect sense. yeah as parents I think we can hold a balance. Bottom line, being a good parent doesn't come with a hand book or a parent of the year trophy. so all that to say we have to do what we feel as necessary for our kids future to be successful. We don't want to fail our kids by just thinking one dimensional by just being our children friend without your parental role. Wow, I'm really learning a lot from all.....

2Fly4Wings38's photo
Sat 03/14/15 08:00 AM
for "yellow Rose" well, I think that's great you have a great mom/son relationship. so its safe to say you rod the child & he came out to be the man you dreamed your son to be. a very successful, respectful, and a stand up individual. I don't judge parents that do that measure of discipline. especially if you a re a single parent, you want to maintain order in your household & our children. you a great parent that showed you cared enough for your son to save him. too many of our children been denied a parent or parents to straighten them out and later they become criminals , or they find that parental figure with the wrong people. I had one of my sons guy friend told me I saw how you treat ( !@#$$%) my son name and told me I whish I had a dad like you. someone who just gave a damn. I was touched but I assured him that " I'm sorry you going thru a absentee father but don't let that be your downfall. make a success of the cards life dealt with you and if you need a surrogate father Fars as advice or sleep over I want to be there for you.

2Fly4Wings38's photo
Sat 03/14/15 07:48 AM
to " TexGal" you totally right you a good mom too. silver star for you.....I love you too....you tell it like it is!

2Fly4Wings38's photo
Sat 03/14/15 07:40 AM
for " Msharmony" I love you...you keep it straight to the point. you a good mom too gold star for you too and I notice you been following my forums I appreciate your feed back please continue......

2Fly4Wings38's photo
Sat 03/14/15 07:38 AM
to " Foursure" well, I see your point.....
I guess some kids need that

2Fly4Wings38's photo
Sat 03/14/15 07:37 AM
to eric22t I love how you put that you a good dad gold star for you....!

2Fly4Wings38's photo
Sat 03/14/15 07:33 AM
I agree with you too, I hate to see parent I witness cuss and scream at there child in public like there was grown people. I even seen a lady grip her son by the neck and threw him on the ground took a belt and there it was . It was quite disturbing...but I guess she felt like that her way dealing with the child. I thought was too extreme.

2Fly4Wings38's photo
Sat 03/14/15 07:29 AM
Edited by 2Fly4Wings38 on Sat 03/14/15 07:41 AM
I agree I have two sons, my oldest is 16 & my youngest is 12 and I never use the rod. I did give them time out or take away a desire of there's. my mother spanked me and my siblings and that keep us in line but I see it like kids today aren't afraid of the rod anymore. there mentality is " hey mom we killing cops & each other so we defiantly aren't afraid of that piece of leather in your hand". so , my way of dealing with that is talking to my kids and telling them I have to punish you for defiance or acting a fool. I love you its killing me I have to do this but let's not forget what you did was wrong and you grounded for however long. and you know, my kids are doing great, I have a clear communication with them, & I don't fear they would hide anything from me. they feel safe, loved, and dad is dad and I can't disrespect that.

2Fly4Wings38's photo
Fri 03/13/15 12:30 PM
Edited by 2Fly4Wings38 on Fri 03/13/15 01:29 PM
Well , the last forum in parenting I posted was a hit I'm glad we all have our loyalty to our children. Now, I'm hit you with more hot tea. Okay, we all seen this, have you ever been outside in a public place like the supermarket or at a dog park or even watching a well known person how they discipline there young. You watch how some parents seem to be fed up with a terrible two or a defiant child and spank or curse & holler at the poor little person. Well, I see publics spanking to be a little extreme why embarrass a child & teaches fear , intimidation & violence. Others say the time out effect has no barring on kids today. love & reason some may but it.Then again every parent has there own way of handling there child. Which side of this parenting coin are you in. My questions is when do the margin line begin & end between public abuse & himuliation to just old fashion parenting & what measures do you take to gain control of your position as " I'm the Parent , you'll the child now stop"? Give me your thoughts & Please Speak your minds. If you believe in old fashion discipline then that's how you see it. But if you not with all the drama of scaring your child some may say, then stand your ground & express that too. okay much love to all.....Later!

2Fly4Wings38's photo
Fri 03/13/15 11:59 AM
I totally agree with you too. I have 2 sons my oldest is dating age and my youngest not yet. I love them so much I don't think I would never disown or disapprove either. like I was mentioning in my post that I'm from a house hold where we went to church every Sunday. place in time where the Christian bible speaks disapproval of same sex anything. but I'm heterol that's bit of a pre Madonna but that's me. but I do have friends that go same sex and there happy. I agree with you I would support my kids too if that's was my plight. thanks for the feedback you're one of my remembering opinion minion...much love !

2Fly4Wings38's photo
Thu 03/12/15 03:21 PM
Edited by 2Fly4Wings38 on Thu 03/12/15 03:36 PM
Okay, I want to start off thanking my "Opinion Minions" for your feedback on my current forums I really love your comments. Okay your man this time coming with a different flavor of tea. This on for all the good parents in this cyber world rather you a single parent or traditional married parents or gay or bi lesbian parents this is for yaw. Okay, you a proud parent of a beautiful daughter or handsome studded son and they're at that age that they want to date explore there love life even to a relationship. Okay the question is" what would you do if your son or daughter came home one day & say " mom , dad, I want you to meet the person makes me happy". " Well, that person name would be Sam or Tracy( something unisexed ) to throw you off. "Sam or Tracy" is within the same sex. We all know somebody going thru this or maybe yourself. Now, what would you do would you accept your child's choice & support her/his happiness of disapproved & disowned? Me, I guess I would even though I'm from a Christian household where it been considered a taboo but my kids happiness would be more important to me than how me & my Siblings was taught. Ahhh, I hit you with a deep flavor of my tea so tell all, don't hold back. I be waiting!

2Fly4Wings38's photo
Wed 03/11/15 03:44 PM
Edited by 2Fly4Wings38 on Wed 03/11/15 04:08 PM
Well, my "Opinion Minions" really surprise me on the last forum..
Okay I'm going deep on this one. what do you consider yourself when its time to have intimacy or a sexcapade with your lover. Ask yourself this, "Am I a freak...( in a Good Way lol...trust!). But no, ask yourself " am I a freak , foreplay, fruit & ice cream, fingers & toes, crazy sex positions & risky places from public bathroom "Ah-Ah", to the corporate offices or somewhere of a risk of getting caught.Maybe you like me, a kink! oh you didn't know ya' man 2fly was a kink....well..? yeah I love it...role playing, oral "Ah-Ah's", exotic masquerades, the whole gambit. So what kind of lover you consider yourself a traditional freak or a assertive kink like me....well , that's for another time it a amazing race between the freaks & us kinks. So let me know & let's keep in mind we all adults so don't hold back...!

2Fly4Wings38's photo
Wed 03/11/15 07:15 AM
Edited by 2Fly4Wings38 on Wed 03/11/15 08:09 AM
It's your man again 2Fly, I took a small hiatus but I'm back with the hot tea.In our society today is a cross balance between good & bad in a literal sense. We say we want a good spirited old school person with a sweet heart & shivery but in some people minds they want a risk taker, forbidden wills, & against the norm people.Okay, my new question is "Do Women Wants the bad boys or is there some woman still want a nice guy that we both know they finish last....lol? or "Can she find a balance between a bad guy with good intensions"? even some of the gay & Bi feel free to answer I want feed back from all. me, I consider myself a good guy with a bad boy mentality....so I'm a balance. so who do men become in your eyes to court you? again shot out to my opinions minions.,....let me know!

2Fly4Wings38's photo
Wed 02/11/15 08:11 AM
I agree with you too ma but I think some people tend to believe that if you not physically touching another person , then its not cheating.....stupid right?

2Fly4Wings38's photo
Wed 02/11/15 08:09 AM
I love how you broke it down , I mean I totally agree with you.