Community > Posts By > 2Fly4Wings38

2Fly4Wings38's photo
Tue 06/02/15 08:42 AM
to mikey,
LOL Well i may continue to eat weaties.....its great with banannas...lol not bruce but the cereal.....lol

2Fly4Wings38's photo
Tue 06/02/15 08:41 AM
to Leigh
you right I agree I guess I'm open minded about things like this...see I raised myself from 13 to 17 so i have my own mind on my opinions.....I heard somebody thinks Caitlyn is hot......maybe Bruce is as a woman but I don't judge

2Fly4Wings38's photo
Mon 06/01/15 11:15 AM
is it me or Bruce kind of look like a 5% off Sally Jessie Raphael.....lol or Angie Dickinson.....too!

2Fly4Wings38's photo
Mon 06/01/15 11:13 AM
to Rebel Archer
LOL .....you & me Both buddy........not even I squint my eyes in the darkest alley....lol

2Fly4Wings38's photo
Mon 06/01/15 11:09 AM
to Cracker'
ahhhh, a religious man are you? so you not happy about the whole ideal of Bruce made his new transitioning?

2Fly4Wings38's photo
Mon 06/01/15 10:56 AM
Edited by 2Fly4Wings38 on Mon 06/01/15 11:03 AM
Good Day my fellow mingle2 friends & my "Opinion Minions" I guess you all heard by now the hot tea about Bruce Jenna is now a woman name Caitlyn. My friends think about it , this is the same guy I grew up watching Mr. Jenna the great Olympian Icon..not to mentioned I ate Wheaties to this guy on the box...At one point, I wanted to run a multiple yard meter race and acrobats like the pros when I was a young child. So he Caitlyn now, I guess this a road to his own conclusion on who he wants to be. I remember during a interview, he said he felt this way even going as far back as the late 70's & throughout the 80's he felt like being a woman. My thinking on the whole thing is he's not different than your common transgender person who go the distance into becoming another gender. What's weird is that the Jenna & the Kardashian clans will feel like now "we our mom Kris & our Mom Caitlyn." or it can go another way.
You can only imagine Kris Jenna feels about this & the clans(Jenna& Kardashian).I know the marriage was always on the rocks & there show " Keeping Up With The Kardashians is a hit show on E! but no one would expect this in full gear like this. Go to online on any celebrity news apps or show to see where I'm coming from with this, to get the full story of now Ms. Caitlyn.So My Minions, what are your thinking or opinion on this issue or even if its not an issue I want to know all, bring the hot tea on this one! Who's Team Bruce...I also weant to hear from New minions who support Bruce being now Caitlyn. To make things more flavorable I want a gay bisexual or transgender this time also give imput on this or maybe a hetero who supports Bruce. I can't forget my folks who just Team America. Just ain't going for this whole transgender thing due to personal opinion, religion practices, or the way you may be raised to think?. Lets stir the pot on this give me feedback....Later! oh PS, your boy 2fly is now engaged so I be changing my page soon thanks for all my Opinion MInions & mingle folks for your energy!

2Fly4Wings38's photo
Sun 05/31/15 12:07 PM
to drifting luke...
wow, you amazed me with those choices. I like frank & dean
I also missed laura branigan...lose control I was in high school in the 80's when that came out......

2Fly4Wings38's photo
Sat 05/30/15 10:11 AM
Edited by 2Fly4Wings38 on Sat 05/30/15 10:23 AM
Okay, to all my " opinion Minions" I going another direction. I live in Pennsylvania but the story or the "Jersey Devil. Right across the Ben Franklin Bridge, Betsy Ross, & Walt Whitman Bridges lies across the Delaware River lies the state of New Jersey. As a kid, the stories of the "J.D.", was its a man devil that not just lurk throughout South Jersey but crosses the bridges to PA to eat little bad boys who don't eat there vegetables & Liver....lol. To a kid that was quite scary like the boogie man or what not. Then, there's the story of the " Native American Thunder Bird". Native American leaders claimed to seen the huge bird with massive size wings and large & long as a train car ( the 6 in New York...lol).My questions to my mingle2 & " My Opinion Minions" is are these history or hysteria? What are your thinking on this 2 phenoms. Are you a Believer or optimist? Although I never seen the Jersey Devil or the Thunderbird but it don't mean they don't exist. Oh ,better yet I want folks to not just give me feedback on these 2 separate stories either one or both. Oh, be honest,don't say your granddad is the Jersey Devil, or your pet bird Charlie accidentally drunk what was in your red cup last night & became the Thunder Bird either. Although it would be a funny story but c'mon lets be serious on this one. Let make this interesting...spill the beans on this one, Later! I got new pix posted & I'm have a treat for my "opinion Minions during my next post okay" peace & love!

2Fly4Wings38's photo
Fri 05/29/15 12:10 PM
Every one I forgot to mention " Laura Branigan.......she was wonderful and Freddy Mercury

2Fly4Wings38's photo
Thu 05/28/15 02:12 PM
to datwasntme
I totally with your comment I feel the same way....keep em' coming

2Fly4Wings38's photo
Thu 05/28/15 09:07 AM
i kinda of disagree with eugenics.....Hitler tried it didn't work or maybe he didn't read the find print....lol

2Fly4Wings38's photo
Thu 05/28/15 09:05 AM
wow keep it coming this is interesting!

2Fly4Wings38's photo
Wed 05/27/15 05:40 PM
unknown Romeo
okay let get something straight, I love the female species you won't know anything about that would you . lets face you a down lo bottom boy aren't ? if you are you.....I'm mean, that's what you like the peanut butter over the chocolate.....lol , so0 don't hate me for this forum. i don't have to be into "trannys" to talk about things like this......opppps i forgot you bottom boy, and we not talking Atlanta........lol

2Fly4Wings38's photo
Wed 05/27/15 05:30 PM
Edited by 2Fly4Wings38 on Wed 05/27/15 05:42 PM
Hey My Friends of mingle2,hows things been since my last post, you all alright, you know I care about my Followers or what I call my "Opinion Minions". okay, good I want to talk about imperfections of the visual. What that means is would you date or marry or create some form of happiness with a person who's handicapped, blind, mentally health, a dwarfism or Little Person or deaf & any kinds of special needs. Me, I want everybody to understand those individuals are people too but as a society we would like to think we can look past these visuals but there's a lot of folks behind closed doors or among the circle of peers wouldn't. So I'm let my "minions" ask me if I would give special folks like this a chance...honestly, i would. I love anybody who would take the time to give me a chance and look past my persona & see I'm a good catch.....yeah i would . but now I want to know where you coming from on this topic. "Would You". again, I want to give shots out to all who's disabled, special needs,& handicapped, your man 2fly think you guys a re wonderful and you on my gold star list.....so rock on okay, later!

2Fly4Wings38's photo
Tue 05/26/15 12:38 PM
yes the scenario was if they had a sex change ms harmony, but legally they are another sex I mean snip snip or pull pull all the way legally, they no longer there original gender what would you do?

2Fly4Wings38's photo
Sat 05/23/15 08:50 AM
anytime I love my "minions" responses. I want more, I also loved Eddie Guerra from WWE & The Ultimate Warrior, Maude..yaw remember Maude?, Ms. Isabella Sanford & Sherman Hemsley from "The Jeffersons" & Frank Sinatra which I was a big fan of ....aint that kick in the head....lol

2Fly4Wings38's photo
Fri 05/22/15 12:57 PM
To Leigh,
Lol.....I like that....that's original

2Fly4Wings38's photo
Fri 05/22/15 12:51 PM
Me I agree I think before my girlfriend I would acquire a real woman. a woman can only give me what I desire not just great sex but emotional support!

2Fly4Wings38's photo
Fri 05/22/15 12:46 PM
NNNNiiiCCCEEEE! choice

2Fly4Wings38's photo
Fri 05/22/15 12:46 PM
To Togo,
I remember Jim Henson , he created the Muppets and as a kid that was a show we watched weekly. He was a good choice!