Community > Posts By > 2Fly4Wings38

2Fly4Wings38's photo
Wed 05/13/15 02:23 PM
yes I agree as well I never touched this this is all new to me. I guess it comes down to America in a lot of way s still needs more work on this, then again I think the people of mingle are good people and love who they love and I totally with the ideal of how you feel. I brought this up because by popular demand I had friends and co workers disagree with the whole new world dating concept. I wanted to hear it from the outer circle of my surroundings , so I thought this would be interesting.

2Fly4Wings38's photo
Wed 05/13/15 02:02 PM
to 249, I'm on the side of coming together so all to say I'm team Fruitopia....lol

2Fly4Wings38's photo
Wed 05/13/15 01:57 PM
I'm from Germany, the racism in Europe is nothing like America's racism. in Europe I'm German not a black man. I wasn't a black man until I got to the states. love to me is not boundaries, no boxes with margins, no visual. Would I marry or date a white woman yes if she's a replica of me with the same common interest and loves me. yes , why not.

2Fly4Wings38's photo
Wed 05/13/15 01:53 PM
you know I totally agree with you , I ain't going to lie I been with women from other cultures and I truly at the time loved them and would do anything for them...regardless if they was Spanish, White & Asian.

2Fly4Wings38's photo
Wed 05/13/15 01:45 PM
Edited by 2Fly4Wings38 on Wed 05/13/15 01:50 PM
Hello again, sorry it took me some time to post new topic I just been crazy busy outside my web home of mingle2. Once again shot outs to all my Opinion Minions" out here but I want to talk about something new & fresh & a topic which I like to think its a favorable cup of my hot tea. Okay, America come a long way when I say the relations today is a lot better than the colonial days of the native American land took over to black slavery, to civil rights era in the 60's to now. My question to all is " think about it before you answer & post" How you feel about when a white man courts a black woman or a black man marries a Latino woman, or an Asian man walking & holding hands with a Far East Indian woman, and so fourth. I had a friend " An African American woman " of mines told me she didn't have a problem when the relationship is black & Latino, or white & Asian but when it comes to black & white dating its hurts her and anger her. Some may say " Hey its the new millennium, America is one big coloring book now so get over it" I agree. I don't know maybe me being from Germany I have no problem with different races marrying or dating. I have a son half Latino and my youngest is half Asian. I love my boys and they know what but most important who they are. If they come home with a girl from another race & they really love or like them & the girls treat them right then I'm happy dad you'll know. think we can learn from each other and that's beautiful. Then some say think about the children, what they have to go thru, my kids are bi racial and they are very happy & normal. so what side of the coin are you ? Are you for this American live in color or are you against the whole ideal so let your man know okay how you feel about this...remember no hatting ones opinion we all walking down different roads so lets meet at this cross road together. later gators!

2Fly4Wings38's photo
Tue 04/21/15 08:02 AM
Edited by 2Fly4Wings38 on Tue 04/21/15 08:09 AM
Okay, I'm coming off my hiatus and I was thinking one day , we hear folks always saying " Oh You a hater "or "don't hate" when sometimes a person just have a honest critique or opinion. I give you an example, if I asked do I like a certain genre of music , or how do you feel about reality tv or a certain celebrity, or even a individual & I give my thinking of opinion then the word "Hater" may come about. My thinking is you ask me about a subject and I most likely may go the other way & give you my originality opinion or statement, then I maybe to some people especially if there young I could be considering a "Hater". So my question to my "Opinion Minions of Mingle" when does one opinion or statement of critique becomes a candidate as " Hater". when I was in my 20's ( not telling my age....lol) we would never thought of the word "Hater". So give me your feedback & opinions on this I'm very interested in hearing various minds at work. Shout out to my "opinion minions" out there, Yaw are my favorite followers. Lets fellowship & eat among great kings & queens on here. Thank you kindly
your friend 2fly!

2Fly4Wings38's photo
Sat 03/21/15 11:57 AM
LOL are you serious I love Chef Ramsey .....lol

2Fly4Wings38's photo
Tue 03/17/15 03:03 PM
To "Cheechako"
I like that I read on that as well and I agree with those scriptures. But lets not loose touch of the fact the so called antichrist is not a person that will know he or she of the devil. Why is it hard to believe that okay, God has a holy son which we know as Jesus. Well Satan has a evil one too. He will deceive the world.

2Fly4Wings38's photo
Tue 03/17/15 02:54 PM
Yes Napoleon was, he was a French war general & a tyrant. He was pure evil. Listen, my friend, read on it you see what I mean. I'm not challenging you but I know what I know. okay, smile, we can agree to disagree okay.

2Fly4Wings38's photo
Mon 03/16/15 11:30 AM
I think good parents don't get enough credit or praise. good job mom. we need more like you on earth....

2Fly4Wings38's photo
Mon 03/16/15 11:28 AM
are you serious.....lol wow, I guess its not a good day for you....lol

2Fly4Wings38's photo
Mon 03/16/15 11:24 AM
yes it does and if you remember in revelations Satan & his demon minions will already be on the mountain waiting for Jesus and his angels. This Holy war called "Armageddon". The4n Jerusalem will be rebuilt after this event.

2Fly4Wings38's photo
Mon 03/16/15 10:05 AM
Mr. Conrad why you feel like that?LOL

2Fly4Wings38's photo
Mon 03/16/15 10:05 AM
LOL wow......
well if its any cancelation I think I might od dated her in the past....lol.

2Fly4Wings38's photo
Mon 03/16/15 10:03 AM
Wow, I like that hmmmmm.... I learn something new today. you a wonderful parent Estelle. I love how you broke down the other elements of parenting

2Fly4Wings38's photo
Mon 03/16/15 09:25 AM
you don't agree with circumcisions & piercings of babies? I'm interested why is that? I hear that circumcisions are important I was circumcised & I turn up fine. Would that be a religion decisions? you know I hear some religions disapprove of piercings & circumcises.

2Fly4Wings38's photo
Mon 03/16/15 08:45 AM
Edited by 2Fly4Wings38 on Mon 03/16/15 08:57 AM
Good morning shot out to my "Opinion Minions" of Mingle2, 2fly again bringing some serious flavor of tea this time. No I try to stay away from politics & religion because I find that sometimes that can make or break a friendship, but I am curious about how you feel about religion. Okay, let me ask you this? "How education are you about the 3rd anti-Christ. let me elaborate, in pure English, if you understood the passage in the Holy Bible ( if you follow Christianity)," A great war slowly approaching between Jerusalem & The Middle East. While this war occurring a fierce leader will arise in power. He will claim to have the answers to the world's problems, handsome, smart, manipulative,& even likable. Now if you remember the 1rst two antichrist was "Napal" which we know as "Napoleon". The Second was "Hisster" , which we know as "Hitler". Who will be the next antichrist or tyrant which was mentioned in the good book? what are you to preparing yourself for identify who this person will be. Will you be fooled by the charm & whit of this so called "Messiah". Let's face it, in this world we want answers to war, famine, a miracle worker, someone to believe in. But you have to see this not with the naked eye but I a spiritual eye. Just remember this person will pull off the biggest hoax to man. He will claim he of god, even blasphemy against the good but if you have the gift to not be fooled then you will know of this person & motives. So my friends of mingle tell me what's your thinking on this rare topic of mines. Feel free to spill the beans & everybody welcome to my forums & lets respect all opinions okay , Later!

2Fly4Wings38's photo
Mon 03/16/15 08:29 AM
can you believe the government are working on programs to use the so called " Mind Control" to use for its own gain. I even hear that the government has the power to control the weather as a war weapon. Can you imagine on a push of a button the government can cause a typhoon or hurricane to wipe out a rival country as a weapon. Dang, what a great power.

2Fly4Wings38's photo
Mon 03/16/15 07:40 AM
I heard of that too, I don't its abuse. my mom had my ears done at a young age, yes a boy me, but that just birthed my fetish for tattoos & piercings today....lol.

2Fly4Wings38's photo
Mon 03/16/15 07:29 AM
Edited by 2Fly4Wings38 on Mon 03/16/15 07:32 AM
I agree with you I think as parents sometimes we would like know we are good parents by monitoring our young kids viewing. when my kids was little I want to see them enjoy movies like "Transformers", " Finding Nemo", "The Lion King" & TV Shows Like Nickelodeon's " Keenan & Kel Show" or some other positive show. Now my oldest is 16 he understands that mature viewing is just fantasy. The cussing & sex in R-Rated films at his age he already been expose to this at school, in the neighborhood, & among friends. Thank goodness he understands now at 16 its all fiction. Now my youngest at 12 I still have to monitor his viewing just a little bit longer. I do allow him to watch PG-13.