Community > Posts By > 2Fly4Wings38

2Fly4Wings38's photo
Fri 05/22/15 08:18 AM
Melmax
yes I really followed John Ritter, I mean when I think about to the 80's with "Three's Company & Jack " well I can't forget how silly Jack Tripper was & its was hilarious for the family too.

2Fly4Wings38's photo
Fri 05/22/15 08:16 AM
to Leigh....Steve jobs wow, I forgot about him great choice.....why Steve Jobs?

2Fly4Wings38's photo
Thu 05/21/15 08:32 AM
okay Phil Collins huh? I love him too....name a favorite song by him ? mines is when he was with genesis " In The Air Tonight"

2Fly4Wings38's photo
Thu 05/21/15 08:31 AM
to lamwholam
you as well has some great ones. let me ask you this why you like them?

2Fly4Wings38's photo
Thu 05/21/15 08:30 AM
to silea
I totally forgot about those legends too......you have some good ones

2Fly4Wings38's photo
Wed 05/20/15 04:06 PM
Yes I loved Keith Richards too....good choice!

2Fly4Wings38's photo
Wed 05/20/15 03:51 PM
Wow, ! really?

2Fly4Wings38's photo
Wed 05/20/15 03:19 PM
Edited by 2Fly4Wings38 on Wed 05/20/15 03:49 PM
Good Day my friends of mingle2, first I want to start off by shots out to my u know who, my "Opinion Minions", you guys give the fuel to post every week, I love yaw. Okay, after my last topic with "Tattoo Regrets" was a hit, I want to go another route , & my folks lets have fun. Okay, I'm give you a scenario, okay, remember we going to have fun. The scenario is can you share a past on celebrity you was fond of or you might followed as a loyal fan, rather its was last year , years ago or however. I share my favorite past ons. I loved Ms. Joan Rivers, she was hilarious & unorthodox with comedy and she was a doll. I also liked Mr. John Ritter. I can remember growing up in the 80's watching "Three's Company"(I had the biggest crush on Terrie & Janet...lol) But we loved Jack Tripper , come on he was the star!. I truly loved Amy Winehouse to Anna Nicole Smith. Sorry , I had a thing for blondes...lol. Now who's the dearly departed star you miss or admired. Another wards what star you had crushes , favorite celebs & why?, or I bet you can't name a film or memorable show or concert or your favorite one huh? Let your man in, spill it...I want to know.....I will end this one with a dedication to the falling ones we grew to love. Rest In Eternal Peace to the following:
Amy Winehouse
Joan Rivers
Marilyn Monroe
Frank Sinatra
Just About All The Kennedy Brothers
Ms. Dorothy Dandridge & Ms. Billie Holiday
Michael Jackson
Luther Vandross
Lucille Ball & Desi Arnez
John Ritter
Corey Haim
Paul Walker From Fast N' Furious series
Robin Williams
Aaliyah
Notorious B.I.G
Tupac Shakur
Buffy" The Beat Box "from the Fat Boys
Easy E from NWA
Sammy Davis Jr.
Anna Nicole Smith
River Phoenix
Kurt Cobain
John Lennon
Jimi Hendrix
Andy Griffith
Gary Coleman
John Wayne
Elvis Priestley
80's Fashions...lol just kidding!
Charlie Sheen Career!....Laughing to hard!
Minnie Riperton
Rick James
John Coltrain
Isaac Hayes
Gregory Haines
Joanie Mitchell
For My West Coast Hip Hopper Mac Dre
Jim Morrison from The Doors
& for those I missed we love you & remember , let me in to your favorite past ons okay, later!
P.S New Pix Of me coming tomorrow!

2Fly4Wings38's photo
Mon 05/18/15 08:57 AM
okay....lol

2Fly4Wings38's photo
Mon 05/18/15 08:51 AM
okay,,,,hellow....lol

2Fly4Wings38's photo
Mon 05/18/15 08:38 AM
Edited by 2Fly4Wings38 on Mon 05/18/15 09:01 AM
Good day my fellow people of mingle2, I want to start by acknowledging my loyal "Opinion Minions" that's give me the energy to keep posting the hot tea from my kitchen to the world. shots out to all my minions but I want to hit you over the head with a tricky topic which I very curious for your feedback. After the my last forum on "Tattoo Regrets" which was a hit with you guys but go in hard this time. Okay, what I'm about to post is not based on me or anyone but based on scenario. Let's say you dating a young lady or guy , & like my words in last forum you in love, you feel the butterflies in your soul, you think about them all day even when a song you like on the radio comes on all you picture is them. By now its getting serious, you ready to make it official & become a relationship. But wait!...wait! before you & your lover sit & talk he/ or she wants to come out with a little secret. Okay, what could be possibly that bad ...well, your lover comes out & tell you they want to be with you & even fell in love with you but they come out tell you they had a full sex change literally~! everything snipped..tucked rolled whatever ! legally they are the opposite sex. In your mind, for example, if she was a guy at one point , the mentality of a male will always be with us to a point. But on the other hand its legally a woman & vice versa if she had a legalize sex change. they are the opposite sex in every way. The way they talks, the clothes they wear, the heels or Nikes to prove it. Even how they treat you like its natural& great. Now ask yourself this do you accept your lover with this new revelation of truth? or to you shunned them, break it off with them, get angry, even assault them for deception. I also told myself that's a hard cup of tea to swallow, but that would be a path I have to cross for the answer. so my friends, tell me what would you do if this was your scenario or maybe you know somebody that's going thru this. Lets remember if you would or won't accept this doesn't mean you a certain way or mean, it an honest approach to a crazy situation....so spill the beans, tell me what you think.....can't wait to heaer !

2Fly4Wings38's photo
Sat 05/16/15 12:38 PM
Mr. oldsage,
well some careers requires to cover tats like people service, ushering, or medical field...so you have a point. but why cover show your art! its beautiful.....but in your case keep cover,,,,lol

2Fly4Wings38's photo
Sat 05/16/15 12:31 PM
Ms. Ruth wow I been to San Diego , it's a beautiful city especially at the mission......or naval yard////....lol

2Fly4Wings38's photo
Sat 05/16/15 12:29 PM
To Devil Dog
I love it tats on women as well....
especially if she looks like kat von due, you know Jesse James ex

2Fly4Wings38's photo
Thu 05/14/15 12:55 PM
really 19 or 20 you like me we find art in body tattoos. I plan to get my whole back done and my legs. I want to get my favorite Greek mythology figure on my left chest " Medusa" on my back I'm not sure yet and my legs not sure yet. I also have body mods like piercings

2Fly4Wings38's photo
Thu 05/14/15 12:52 PM
I have 4 other tattoos mostly symbolic drawings but you would think I learn the first time and I have another name on my neck....lol I know I know I was young, I thought I was in love with the girls. but I do have plans to get the names removed.

2Fly4Wings38's photo
Thu 05/14/15 12:36 PM
good well that's a good thing you have neutral tattoos , no maes you know....lol

2Fly4Wings38's photo
Thu 05/14/15 12:25 PM
Okay I want to change the pace of my topic this time around I got a lot of feed back and with the racial dating topic I guess I would say in so many words "Was A Played Topic" , so my minions I want to ask you very humorous question. Okay have you ever been in love with some one Man or woman or same sex, and you felt like a breath of fresh spring air. you tell yourself " I'm really in love with this person I want this to last forever. Not speaking naively but you head over heels or us guys head over Nikes for this person, & you thought this solid, secured, the butterflies, the whole gambit. One day you wake up and say to your lover, "Babe, I want to do something totally crazy, I want the world to know about us and our union". "Lets get each others names on our bodies"? Okay I'm let in on something, between my minions & me I have an ex name with a rose on my chest. All though I'm no longer with this person, but the name remains. Time after time I want to get the name remove but keep the rose. I say options like laser removal , rub on creams, special soaps , & ECT. My only regret is the name, I wish I thought about it more in my early 20's. Sometimes I have to explain a story when I'm dating in the past. my current girlfriend understands but I think it bothers her a little, but she love me and we move on. My Minions, do you have a tattoo name , a picture , a drawing you regret placing on yourself & if you do share the story, I love to hear I'm not the only one.....much love to all who get in on this .....Later Gator!

2Fly4Wings38's photo
Thu 05/14/15 12:11 PM
MS. Harmony you totally make a great point, when I was in Europe me being Christian was like a curse to others. maybe I may talk more about that in future religion hatred.

2Fly4Wings38's photo
Wed 05/13/15 02:23 PM
yes I agree as well I never touched this this is all new to me. I guess it comes down to America in a lot of way s still needs more work on this, then again I think the people of mingle are good people and love who they love and I totally with the ideal of how you feel. I brought this up because by popular demand I had friends and co workers disagree with the whole new world dating concept. I wanted to hear it from the outer circle of my surroundings , so I thought this would be interesting.