Community > Posts By > BillyJames39

BillyJames39's photo
Tue 10/04/16 09:57 AM
I would guess the career or profession someone has doesnt matter all that much to genuine people... within exception... someone that travels a lot for their profession would make it harder to establish a real connection.
I believe so long as you're happy with what you're doing should be all that counts.
I was IT based making a considerable amount of money but i waz unhappy with my job which my attitude reflected it. I now move hot tubs for a living and make 1/2 what I did in IT but honestly I couldn't be happier... love the exercise and being outside all day... just feels right and i'm sure other people can tell quite easily with the constant ear to ear grin!

BillyJames39's photo
Sun 10/02/16 10:35 PM
For me i guess it depends on the age difference.
If its a only a half dozen years at my time of life no. If it were someone in their 20's or early 30's, i wouldnt be able to help but feel as though i maybe taking away their chances to experience life the way they should for their age.
I wouldnt be comfortable knowing i was the reason they might miss out on all the things i got to experience at those stages of my life.

To each their own though, some people are able to bridge the gap and make it work

BillyJames39's photo
Thu 09/29/16 08:01 PM

BillyJames39

wow Billy Boy you so true.......one thing I can't stand is a stalker or a Nag! let me repeat again a Nag!......

did that work out for you afterwards?

Nope, stopped responding and I haven't dated since.
It's been a mere 5 years and just that one date so far.

I do have 2 young daughters so that makes it seem like I have an excuse lol

BillyJames39's photo
Wed 09/28/16 08:03 AM
she found my address without me giving to her, she texted and called 20+ times an hour while I was at work. Within 1/2 hr of getting home from work she would be sitting outside in her car without having made any type of arrangement

BillyJames39's photo
Wed 09/28/16 08:01 AM
so long as you can take care of yourself and not leech off her on her couch while she is at work, it shouldn't be a factor.
most real women that are genuinely looking for depth wont care if you can pay for them, they are more than willing to pay for themselves. they just want to enjoy their lives with someone, if they wanted to care for someone they would be looking to have children.