Community > Posts By > falantino

no photo
Mon 09/29/14 10:39 AM
875 flowerforyou waving Pinkbunny43

no photo
Mon 09/29/14 10:35 AM

Life is full of surprises. When you least expect it, somewhere, sometime, you could bump into this Russian lady again!!! Just keep your chin up! bigsmile

dont worry about that never i wont lower my chin bro , and yeah life has many surprises for us everyday , maybe i meet her someday who know ! thank you premierblue :))

no photo
Sun 09/28/14 11:49 PM
3 over 1 that isn't fair lol

no photo
Sun 09/28/14 11:35 PM
Edited by falantino on Sun 09/28/14 11:36 PM

wish all people here to achieve their wishes flowerforyou

and for me i wish to have a good day of my training of the basketball today :))

wishing you the best in your training. guess I can't challenge you to a free throw contest. maybe a dart game.
drinker

ty dreamerana :)) drinker

no photo
Sun 09/28/14 11:30 PM

It's not yet the end of the road for you both. Always believe that some things will come in perfect timing.flowerforyou

ty Astrid23 :))flowerforyou and yeah i have a believe of that too ......

no photo
Sun 09/28/14 11:10 PM
maybe mingle2 only need to some additions of emotions like some looks and then it will be a great site of dating lol

no photo
Sun 09/28/14 10:59 PM
since 2 years i had strange feeling of love of a girl who was a

tourist and our meeting was in Tourist village , it started with us

by exchange of looks when i was playing billiard with my friends ,

maybe that made me not only lose my game but also made me think of

her all that night , and the next day while i was on my way to my

Chalet i met her and she was waving me from a long distance i looked

at her and i waved her too and in the same time we moved to shake

hands she started to speak to me in a strange language i stared at

her ( it was russian ) and then i started to talk too but i think my

language was strange to her too and after along stare our shake hands

ended and then we both go on our way , after that day i met her again

and i think she was trying to told me she is sorry for last day i met

her , after that i tried to tell her my sorry too , we tried to speak

by using general words and Reference markers by our hands i think it

was so funny day ....... , and on the last day of my Residence in

that tourist village and after having my breakfast , my friends were

making their bags ready to move and i was searching for her to tell

her my goodbye , tell her that i will miss her and to get any

communication website to connect to her .......but unfortunately i

was so late to meeting her , i rode a car of my friends and we

started our trip back to home , in that time unlike my friends i had

already a sad feelings that i can't describe it until now :(((( ...........

no photo
Sun 09/28/14 09:51 PM
wish all people here to achieve their wishes flowerforyou

and for me i wish to have a good day of my training of the basketball today :))

no photo
Sun 09/28/14 09:39 PM

no photo
Sun 09/28/14 09:36 PM
good game , well done stormessages :thumbsup:waving
although i dont want to be with a blind date lol

no photo
Sun 09/28/14 09:30 PM
Edited by falantino on Sun 09/28/14 09:31 PM
oops

no photo
Sun 09/28/14 09:29 PM
hi waving

no photo
Sun 09/28/14 09:11 PM

I have 3, full breed dogs. All rescues.

1 yellow lab, he was not gentle are around kids. He is my best bud. Goes with me every where. He is a nut case! But that dog has my heart! He will be 7 this year. Got him when he was a pup. His name is Butter.

Black and white Siberian husky. She was used as a backyard breeding dog. She didn't know how to play or be a dog. She was done making pups and the owner left he just chained up in back yard in middle of summer. We rescued her, she is now Queen of the house. her name is Sheba. She is 9. Got her at 5 years old.

Red and white husky, she is the baby of the group. She is 3. Got her last year from a couple that did a impulse buy and did not study the breed. They HAD a cat. They wanted to put her down. I get a call from rescue group. I was so mad!!! This Oct 30th, will be 1 year with us. Her name is Yaya. And she sounds like luther vandroos when she howls. She is my shadow.

My dogs have all taught me to love harder, longer and bigger!

I am always full of hair, have dog biscuits in my Michael Kors purse, tennis balls in the back of truck. And wouldn't change it for the world!

So if you want a dog, get one, rescue one, they will love you and fill a part of you that is missing. But treat them kind, and you will always have a best friend.

Really you have 3 lovely dogs butter , sheba and Yaya i loved them although i didnt see them , who have 3 dogs must be with a real and great heart :thumbsup: flowerforyou , you remebered me of a friend of me who have 2 or 3 dogs too he is a great person , real and my best friend too Let me introduce him ( Dawasntme )drinker
i am going to get one dog soon but really you Encouraged me to get one , thank you BellaV :))

Agree with BellaV....if you want to get a dog, try to get a rescue! I have 2 rescues....one which the local council wanted to put down, and I took it in, Blackie, a local breed, now 7 or 8yrs, and a mixed Shihtzu who just, well, I would say he adopted us, cos' he just plonked himself at my porch and refused to leave. He is probably 14 or 15 yrs old, but with me for the past 3 to 4 yrs now.

and Ich stimme mit with you both BellaV and Amelinng :thumbsup:
and yeah i will get a rescue one dog soon :))

no photo
Sat 09/27/14 05:55 PM
834 waving

no photo
Sat 09/27/14 05:22 PM

I have 3, full breed dogs. All rescues.

1 yellow lab, he was not gentle are around kids. He is my best bud. Goes with me every where. He is a nut case! But that dog has my heart! He will be 7 this year. Got him when he was a pup. His name is Butter.

Black and white Siberian husky. She was used as a backyard breeding dog. She didn't know how to play or be a dog. She was done making pups and the owner left he just chained up in back yard in middle of summer. We rescued her, she is now Queen of the house. her name is Sheba. She is 9. Got her at 5 years old.

Red and white husky, she is the baby of the group. She is 3. Got her last year from a couple that did a impulse buy and did not study the breed. They HAD a cat. They wanted to put her down. I get a call from rescue group. I was so mad!!! This Oct 30th, will be 1 year with us. Her name is Yaya. And she sounds like luther vandroos when she howls. She is my shadow.

My dogs have all taught me to love harder, longer and bigger!

I am always full of hair, have dog biscuits in my Michael Kors purse, tennis balls in the back of truck. And wouldn't change it for the world!

So if you want a dog, get one, rescue one, they will love you and fill a part of you that is missing. But treat them kind, and you will always have a best friend.

Really you have 3 lovely dogs butter , sheba and Yaya i loved them although i didnt see them , who have 3 dogs must be with a real and great heart :thumbsup: flowerforyou , you remebered me of a friend of me who have 2 or 3 dogs too he is a great person , real and my best friend too Let me introduce him ( Dawasntme )drinker
i am going to get one dog soon but really you Encouraged me to get one , thank you BellaV :))

no photo
Sat 09/27/14 10:07 AM

op don't get a dog just becouse someone may have let you down ... dogs are great... need attention can't leave them for very long always need to play and need space ... or any animal you can not leave for very long ... they really are like a companion and will do major damage to your home if you don't crate train them ... if u have a life where u do not have to travel then sure get one if you can afford it ... ck out the shelters ... :heart: you may even find a pure bread there ... if that is what you want...

i am understanding you right , i used to care about animals as i have Shirazi cat and australian birds and i am still studying in my faculty so that will force me to settle down in my house for the coming two years lol but after those 2 years i am not sure if i can stay here or should i travel whoa , my family have a small villa with a big garden so i think it will suit my new dog , for its cost it wont be more than 2,500 or 3000 $ i tried to save my money since 2 months ago so it will solve the aproblem , thank you mysticalview21 for your help :))

no photo
Sat 09/27/14 08:30 AM

from time to time you should stay away from your friends to see who is fake one and who is real one , who really miss you and ask for you whoa !
testing people is immature. Test them by getting to know them and sharing yourself with them.

...but you should totally get a dog.

yes that is right i always share them and be active with them too , but i am talking about interest friends as when their interests ends , they disappear from all your life and in this time their silence are the sign , maybe i am right or maybe i am wrong but i wont Initiate to ask for them whoa , and yeah i am going to get a dog soon :))

no photo
Sat 09/27/14 08:12 AM

u are right wesam
look dogs still loyal after the death too. better than many peoples

agree with you in that makenwallo :thumbsup: , maybe dogs have no brains but they have a big real heart that you can't find it in many people ....
rubbish ... dogs do have a brain :-)

:))
Ich w�nschte, ich fortgeschritten hier etwas Hilfe :-))
smiling.. Yes... Well done and enjoy :-)

sorry sometimes i cant use English to express what i mean so i used some deutsch there and thank you Blondey111 :))

no photo
Fri 09/26/14 02:17 AM
waving

no photo
Fri 09/26/14 02:12 AM
Edited by falantino on Fri 09/26/14 02:25 AM

hehehe i hope you will share some photo of new friend ( a dog) with everybody at here . when you have it !

yeah good idea that will be a nice step to start it with my dog :thumbsup: , thank you Sam :)) a few days and i will post it here .

1 2 3 4 5 6 8 10 11 12 15 16