Edited by falantino on Sun 04/05/15 10:07 PM

no photo
Sun 04/05/15 09:59 PM
Edited by falantino on Sun 04/05/15 10:06 PM
sorry i am something sleepy now

no photo
Tue 02/10/15 01:23 PM
Edited by falantino on Tue 02/10/15 01:24 PM

oops double post .... hate this about my 'trigger finger'!

happened with me many times before lol :))

no photo
Tue 02/10/15 01:21 PM

i back again to mingle2 and forums that is about me and i am happy for that decision :))

Hello Falantino....long time no see!
Glad to see you jumping right back in ....Welcome back!flowerforyou

Hello Amelinng :) yea i know :))
thank you and i am happy to see you fine and to join on forums with you again flowerforyou flowerforyou drinker

no photo
Sun 02/08/15 05:11 PM
i back again to mingle2 and forums that is about me and i am happy for that decision :))

no photo
Sun 12/14/14 01:28 PM

Heck....all ya have to do is raise a son to know that answer....men love almost more than women...men are more "guarded" then women I think because they have to put on the "tough guy" act...it seems to me that in most cases women can't truly love unless they are loved first...men offer their love to a woman and she can love back...If the man doesn't love you,...I don't see how you can love them...I think woman are harder then men cause we choose wether or not to accept his love...Sex is a different ball game it used to be something special,..shared by two that loved eachother....now sex is just a feeling...not an emotion...blah,..blah,...blah...have a most beautiful day...and if you have no one to love...love the moment...:wink: flowerforyou

i agree with you :thumbsup: flowerforyou

no photo
Sun 12/14/14 04:31 AM

flowers to help...

flowers flowers flowers flowers flowers flowers flowers flowers flowers flowers flowers flowers flowers flowers flowers flowers flowers flowers flowers flowers flowers flowers flowers flowers flowers flowers flowers flowers flowers flowers flowers flowers flowers flowers flowers flowers flowers flowers flowers flowers flowers flowers flowers flowers flowers flowers flowers flowers flowers flowers flowers flowers flowers flowers flowers flowers flowers flowers flowers flowers flowers flowers flowers flowers flowers flowers flowers flowers flowers flowers flowers flowers flowers flowers flowers flowers flowers flowers flowers flowers flowers flowers flowers flowers flowers flowers flowers flowers flowers flowers flowers flowers flowers flowers flowers flowers flowers flowers flowers flowers flowers flowers flowers flowers flowers flowers flowers flowers flowers flowers flowers flowers flowers flowers flowers flowers

yea it can help beside some coffe while we are studying :))
thanks david that is too much flowerforyou flowers :heart: drinker

no photo
Sat 12/13/14 07:24 PM

Best Wishes & Good Luck....... study hard, do your very best and that's all you have to do! flowerforyou flowerforyou flowerforyou

ty Amelinng flowerforyou flowerforyou flowerforyou
i will try to do my best and i hope the luck to be with me :))

thank you flowerforyou :heart: flowerforyou

no photo
Sat 12/13/14 07:21 PM
Edited by falantino on Sat 12/13/14 07:28 PM

Sending love and light...

ty Storm flowerforyou with all :heart: ...

no photo
Fri 12/12/14 04:13 PM
college students need your support minglers ....
just pray to us and i hope best wishes and good luck for all college student at here ... good luck again :)) :angel: :angel:

no photo
Tue 12/02/14 03:38 PM
slaphead pitchfork devil

no photo
Tue 12/02/14 03:34 PM
welcome :)) hope you the best ..

no photo
Fri 11/21/14 01:36 PM
yeah i agree

no photo
Tue 11/18/14 01:49 PM
maybe that is the first time to me here on this topic but i am happy for you both mikey5360 and m3k4y and i hope you more happy times flowerforyou :heart: winking

no photo
Fri 11/14/14 04:18 PM
Edited by falantino on Fri 11/14/14 04:23 PM
at a lecture in my college but itsnt the first one tongue2

no photo
Fri 11/14/14 04:18 PM
agree :(

no photo
Wed 11/12/14 11:28 AM
i like seafood pizza its my favorite for me drool , but unfortunately i am trying to lose some weight those days so i think i cant have these high calories food maybe at this weak or this month or maybe until the next year lol slaphead

no photo
Tue 11/11/14 02:44 AM

Do you prefer?:

Dogs or cats?
Pancakes or waffles?
Saturday or Sunday?
Blondes or redheads?
Winter or summer?
Doggy or missionary?
Married or single?
Chinese food or Mexican food?

Feel free to elaborate on any/all of your choices.....laugh