Community > Posts By > falantino

no photo
Mon 10/13/14 01:41 PM

Give respect to earn respect. Should be that way..:thumbsup:

agree :thumbsup: forever i will give respect , but i won't wait the its return from others , thank you lu_rosemary :))

no photo
Mon 10/13/14 01:32 PM

really in all the world you can find some people who worth your nice talk to them and they make you happy for that and other people don't worth till saying hi to them , whatever their thoughts , beliefs , skin colour or religion ===> in the past i listened to some old phrases like that but really i started to feel of somethings like that in those days ...

always have respect for yourself. we can't take credit or responsibility for other.s actions. only for our own.
treat people with courtesy. don't let others bring you down to their level.

agree with you dreamerana , and sure i cant change my nature of respect that is my life , really you boosted my Morale thank you :)) flowerforyou

no photo
Mon 10/13/14 01:11 PM

Me personally,I try to respect everyone as i would like the same in return,but if someone don't respect me,I try my very best to avoid them, but if It seem to difficult,then at some point,you probably going to get no respect from me,I think if we can or when we can,we should try and teach people by example,rather than treating them the way they treat us,lol but I know I can only do it for so long!!

usually i try to do that too , and i will not treat them in the same way as they do only by my nature cause i can't change it , also i feel that some of them dont worth my respect but i cant do that , but i will stop my good expectations of others and move on my way , thank you Awatersign :)

no photo
Mon 10/13/14 12:54 PM

no one is perfect, I speak to anyone who speaks to me because Im not perfect either

there are people, over time and observance, who just have a spirit about them that is draining in some way or another and I still show basic respect to those people, but I don't make an effort to engage with them if I don't have to,,,

agree no one is perfect , and already i respect all , whatever they are quite perfect or not , but my good expectation Frustrated me i will stop it .... thank you msharmony :)

no photo
Mon 10/13/14 12:15 PM

just smile at everybody you meet. Make them wonder about themselves.

its meaning great and it reflects the tolerance , respect and take the life in an easy way , really i used to do that without thinking of that matter as a wise phrase , just i was doing that as usually i am doing and in another time as you said i use a good way to talk , maybe that Embarrass these people , but not sure if they wonder about themselves or not whoa .... thank you fleta_n_mach :)

no photo
Sun 10/12/14 07:04 AM
welcome Frimpongs :)) good luck for you and have fun ...

no photo
Sun 10/12/14 07:00 AM

really in all the world you can find some people who worth your nice talk to them and they make you happy for that and other people don't worth till saying hi to them , whatever their thoughts , beliefs , skin colour or religion ===> in the past i listened to some old phrases like that but really i started to feel of somethings like that in those days ...

no photo
Fri 10/10/14 11:47 PM
welcome to both newbies alm178 and iffy88 :) join forums and have fun waving

no photo
Fri 10/10/14 11:43 PM

Yeah, Beetohven's 3rd is nice, but my favorite of his is the 7th symphony, movement 2. :) So moving!
I'm hardly an expert on classical, though. Most of my studies have been in choral music, and there's not really a lot of well-loved classical choral music. All the really famous choral works are from other eras it seems.

generally for classical music for me need to special mood , when i have free time , in the early morning and when i am studying maths lol , but in my boring or happy time i prefer sure modern music , and that do not mean that classical works only for past people or from other areas as you said :))

no photo
Fri 10/10/14 06:28 PM
welcome NLynnR :)) only if you direct your objective from here you will success , hope you good luck and have fun NLynnR waving

no photo
Fri 10/10/14 04:43 PM
you cant delete it just you can deactivate it from settings and after maybe some months it will remove itself

no photo
Fri 10/10/14 06:48 AM
Edited by falantino on Fri 10/10/14 06:53 AM
if his or her post on forums attracted me , good headline on the profile and then the interests so the info more important to me <<<===

no photo
Wed 10/08/14 09:23 PM
Edited by falantino on Wed 10/08/14 09:23 PM

I'm really into postmodernism right now. I'm studying some Barber pieces and it's really neat to jump into some of this atonal and ametric stuff.

But most of the time I like Romantic(Schubert mostly) and Baroque(so much Handel). Classical is fine, but never really did much for me. I mean Haydn and Mozart are fine, Beethoven's great, but I just don't get much out of it.

Beethoven he is a classical Composer but i love many of his music
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=W-fFHeTX70Q#t=30
sure you are an expert more than me in this area cause i am just a listener to songs and music that only attract me and i am studying commerce but really you have a big sense of good music :thumbsup:

no photo
Wed 10/08/14 08:15 PM
loud and romantic songs exactly .... what about u ?

no photo
Tue 10/07/14 01:16 AM

If you want to find and develop a real relationship.....
One that's gonna last the ages.....
then if I were you I would address your profile.....
put pics of you and your face up.....
its okay as it stands but I would put in it the qualities you seek in your ideal woman.....
ideally those are the girls that will respond to you.....
your profile is an advertisement.....be specific.....
you dont want to be wasting time with unqualified responses.....
I did this in mine and it let me discard 95% of letters I received.....
4% were interesting and I wrote to them only to discount them as well.....
and then that 1%er had me from the start.....
we knew straight up there was something that was just right.....
that is what you want man.....
I know it is easier said than done.....
but this is your future your seeking.....

agree with you in the most of that :thumbsup: , and yup maybe do that will need hard work but i will , ty mikey5360 ...

What dont you agree with man?

all what you said was so right but i used to be as a person that help all people by all ways i can and didnt use to refuse anyone request
even if his request is hard usually i dont like to Frustrate or let down anyone maybe that is wrong but i cant stop that no more whoa ......

no photo
Tue 10/07/14 12:51 AM

If you want to find and develop a real relationship.....
One that's gonna last the ages.....
then if I were you I would address your profile.....
put pics of you and your face up.....
its okay as it stands but I would put in it the qualities you seek in your ideal woman.....
ideally those are the girls that will respond to you.....
your profile is an advertisement.....be specific.....
you dont want to be wasting time with unqualified responses.....
I did this in mine and it let me discard 95% of letters I received.....
4% were interesting and I wrote to them only to discount them as well.....
and then that 1%er had me from the start.....
we knew straight up there was something that was just right.....
that is what you want man.....
I know it is easier said than done.....
but this is your future your seeking.....

agree with you in the most of that :thumbsup: , and yup maybe do that will need hard work but i will , ty mikey5360 ...

no photo
Tue 10/07/14 12:20 AM

wait!!!!!!!!!!!

What private images????????????????

private images are those pictures on your profile that no one can see it except you , you can choose it when you make edit to your photos .....

That's right! Can you please describe yours?

sure , when you make edit to your pictures first you should upload it and then you can find an option to make that picture private , then it will be like a hidden picture , after that you can right click ( copy link adress ) from the biggest pic and then put that link in email and send it in a message >>> ....

no photo
Mon 10/06/14 11:59 PM

wait!!!!!!!!!!!

What private images????????????????

private images are those pictures on your profile that no one can see it except you , you can choose it when you make edit to your photos .....

no photo
Mon 10/06/14 11:42 PM
Edited by falantino on Mon 10/06/14 11:44 PM

.. nope... I must just be shallow..
... I have gotten to know some people..
not from the forums... that did not have a picture up... we exchanged emails chit chatted.. got to know each other... now!!..I always have a picture of myself.up.. because I'm so vain..lol... so I'm at a disadvantage.. they can see me but I can't see them...
.... so after a while they give me a picture of themselves... well if they are not.. what I am physically attracted to .... then no amount of sugar and spice... is going to make it nice... I mean I still like the person....
. I just would not date them.... what a azz hole.. I am right..:angel:

excuse me asleep , that is a serious topic and the headline of it was clear so if you have a good advice share it and all people here would benefit from it whoa

no photo
Mon 10/06/14 11:23 PM

most of the guys I meet do not have a picture posted for various reasons but once you get to know them it doesn't really matter it is what is in the heart that counts is the most important. Trust me

i believe that because that is already what i am searching for but in my way to find that there are a lot of Obstacles and a lot of pains that sometimes make me hopeless of that , or think in a different way and to change my beliefs too , ty Mdarlene :))flowerforyou

1 2 4 6 7 8 9 15 16