Community > Posts By > sunflowerdevine

sunflowerdevine's photo
Sat 09/06/14 08:18 PM
It turns me off when you first meet someone and starts getting to know them. You start off by expressing what your interests are such as; you are not looking for a relationship but a friendship or sex partner. However after the sex, she wants to start calling you her boo, become demanding, and want you to spend all of your free time with her. She never remembers that you don't want a relationship so I say to all the women out there say what you mean and mean what you say. If you can't handle sex then friendships are just fine too.

sunflowerdevine's photo
Sat 09/06/14 07:50 PM
What do you say to your ex if she still has your semi-nude portrait hanging up in her bedroom. Is it love?

sunflowerdevine's photo
Sat 09/06/14 07:46 PM
I lived with my partner for 9-1/2 years before we separated.

sunflowerdevine's photo
Sat 09/06/14 07:43 PM
Peace..Life

sunflowerdevine's photo
Sat 09/06/14 07:41 PM
commitments.

sunflowerdevine's photo
Sat 09/06/14 07:40 PM
volunteers and wheelchairs.

sunflowerdevine's photo
Sat 09/06/14 07:36 PM
Most likely to help others.

sunflowerdevine's photo
Sat 09/06/14 07:20 PM
Are there any mature, loving, single, and professional females out there looking for friends, dating or whatever ages 35 and over?love

sunflowerdevine's photo
Sat 09/06/14 06:34 PM
I can only say that I respect your opinions and I like Obama for he is the third president whom have advocated for the monitories other than Carter and Kennedy. Yes! You are right that there a no perfect people and Obama has made some mistakes but we all know that one man doesn't run this country for real. We are so divided as a nation that it is sickening and our children are the ones who are suffering the most. I just keep hoping and praying that one day Martin Luther King's Dream will come...

sunflowerdevine's photo
Sat 09/06/14 06:11 PM
Thank you much David but maybe in the next life.

sunflowerdevine's photo
Sat 09/06/14 06:02 PM
We all want and need love but the greatest love is from a Higher Power and of thy self.

sunflowerdevine's photo
Sat 09/06/14 05:59 PM
Thanks, I will take your advice into consideration!

sunflowerdevine's photo
Sat 09/06/14 05:48 PM
I haven't been on a dating website in over 10 years for I separated from my 9-1/2 years relationship almost two years ago. Therefore, I am new to this so please tell me what you think, honestly.

Thankssmokin