Community > Posts By > badbaddog13

badbaddog13's photo
Wed 09/10/14 12:04 AM
Yes...perfect advice.. In fact, you should keep your little one there, and you should be making that other woman uncomfortable....stand up and take charge. She will eventually get upset and leave and he will follow her because he has no balls. Dress hot, look hot and act hot..that should be easy for you because you are.....

badbaddog13's photo
Mon 09/08/14 01:29 AM
Thanks Mikey

badbaddog13's photo
Mon 09/08/14 12:48 AM
I love your post so I'm displaying it below....

you asked for an opinion, so with all due respect

yes im prudish and old fashioned, but to me married says off limits.
I suppose it's admirable that you are honest and say you want intimate encounters. there are people who do. wish you luck with that.
hope your unattended wife isn't out doing the same thing.
when you talk about women in the plural sense, it means they are all interchangeable to you and any woman will do. that being the case there are many corners to choose from.
it suggests possibilities of catches diseases from you.
sorry for being so blunt, but you did ask the question.
plus there is no picture on your profile. and to some people reading the name, for someone like me whp worked with kids fora long time, the number attached to your name could mean something negative.
I sincerely wish you the best, as there are some women out there seeking the same thing you do. yet something tells me you might look down on them for being willing to accept the offer.
good luck and be safe. and please if you bring children to this world as a result of your great love for all women, please don't neglect an innocent child

badbaddog13's photo
Mon 09/08/14 12:48 AM
And my response to you:

Thanks, I love your reply.... so honest We need more of that in this world. Even your brutal honesty is refreshing. I'm very clean.. no diseases lol. That is right no picture, a picture is earned and I obviously need to be discrete. 13 represents a lucky number for me - far from negative. Very interesting that you preceive the plural use of the word "Women" to mean that they are all interchangeable. No not any woman will do, I'm very picky, but I do love women, they are the greatest creatures on earth. Thanks for your reply.

badbaddog13's photo
Sun 09/07/14 11:49 PM
Its all in the name