Community > Posts By > Sociopathmagnet

Sociopathmagnet's photo
Mon 10/05/15 02:24 PM

Fed up with people judging you just because you are not a Barbie doll.. is anyone having this issue?

Are they judging you or is it a preference?

You may want to consider the difference. Judgement is what we all do when deciding what is good for us.

Sociopathmagnet's photo
Sat 09/20/14 04:47 AM

I recently met a guy. We had a descent conversation on Tuesday to which he replied that he would call me later that evening. A call did not come but rather a text -(which I despise due to its impersonal nature). Two days later I received another text from him but I had already deleted his number. Is is wrong to believe that a guy who doesn't call often is not truly interested? Was I wrong to tell him that his interest was not sincere?

Yes, because the man cannot read your mind or know your preferences on communication without your input.

You could of also taken the incentive to call him.

Sociopathmagnet's photo
Sat 09/20/14 04:43 AM

i talk to many persons but i think i can't find anyone real from this dating sute????
if someone is real then talk to me....

There are plenty of people who are real. Their intent isn't always the same as yours. It doesn't make them any less real though.

Not everyone is going to want to talk to you either. You'll find everyone has their own agenda to what they want to gain from this site.

Sociopathmagnet's photo
Sat 09/13/14 02:00 PM
Hello?? Calling all alien life of any gender. ..

A pulse would be great. The ability to communicate without morse code or Mork n Mindy. Oops do any of you remember that series?

Hey I tried. So to my point how to liven up the UK forums a little. Any suggestions?

Sociopathmagnet's photo
Fri 09/12/14 11:41 AM
Hello biggrin

I can type sometimes... but I'm type shy ;)

Sociopathmagnet's photo
Fri 09/12/14 11:41 AM
Last time I checked which was this morning. I fitted the female gender shocked

Sociopathmagnet's photo
Wed 09/10/14 10:47 AM

Is really sex have to comes first for start relationship?

Ask a lot of men they will say yes. Ask a lot of women they will say no.