Community > Posts By > MickyG

MickyG's photo
Mon 02/23/09 01:58 AM

Have you ever tried Pho I think thats how it is spelled I know its pronounced like the first half of a word I hear often, the word starts with a f

My coworker raves about the Pho-Hot on Pawnee. She also gets their Thai tea. Check it out!

http://pho-hot.com/html/menu.html

I drive by it all the time just never had a chance to stop in

MickyG's photo
Mon 02/23/09 01:37 AM

Yes it is, although, my boyfriend could be the one to give lessons to those who need to learn!

Don't you wish more men knew what chivalry was?

In respect to the ladies, Absolutely!

Prefer someone funny or with money?

MickyG's photo
Mon 02/23/09 01:07 AM

Yeah my feelings were getting a little hurt sad
I dont take great pics in my opinion and forcing smiles looks so cheesy. Damned if I do damned if I don't kinda thing, ya know? I'll give it a shot tomorrow though, thanks again! Guess I gotta smile to show everyone I still has all mah teefs!

laugh

MickyG's photo
Mon 02/23/09 01:04 AM
Not a clue how that posted twice sorry folks

MickyG's photo
Mon 02/23/09 01:02 AM

Oh mine too and some recently.. Good people but it's hard going back home or living with adult siblings when you're different...

hmm very nice summary

MickyG's photo
Mon 02/23/09 01:02 AM

Oh mine too and some recently.. Good people but it's hard going back home or living with adult siblings when you're different...

hmm very nice summary

MickyG's photo
Mon 02/23/09 12:58 AM

wow, people suck tonight with the friendliness level.

I think maybe the "nu b" threw them off. I had to read the thread to see that you weren't talking about a nub. lol

Anyway, welcome to mingle... I swear, people are more friendly than this!

ps. since you're looking for someone to date, might I suggest taking a pic of you with a smile. If all your pics have the same expression, people get bored. good luck!

lol on the nub part. Her advice seems sensible enough. Its Monday morning things tend to be a little slow from the 2 others I've experienced since joining.

MickyG's photo
Mon 02/23/09 12:50 AM

I have trouble living in conflict... I like to go off to my own space, read, be on here, whatever and not have people bothering me..

Yep I tend to follow the same game plan

MickyG's photo
Mon 02/23/09 12:45 AM
Until the statute of limitation runs its course I haven't anything to confess to for another 2 years.pitchfork

MickyG's photo
Mon 02/23/09 12:41 AM
Nope not addictivespock lets see I've been on for well 16 days and have 555+ posts, that comes to what about 35 posts a day, nope no addiction here.

MickyG's photo
Mon 02/23/09 12:36 AM

Seems to be quite a few in the sharing of expenses situation myself included. It does tire itself out quickly though
agreed frustrated

Pain before pleasure? Some truth to the idea I figure. It can get worse I reckon but can also get so much better

MickyG's photo
Mon 02/23/09 12:33 AM
I joined a few weeks ago, its been a lot of fun.

MickyG's photo
Mon 02/23/09 12:31 AM
Seems to be quite a few in the sharing of expenses situation myself included. It does tire itself out quickly though

MickyG's photo
Mon 02/23/09 12:17 AM
Edited by MickyG on Mon 02/23/09 12:29 AM
Have you ever tried Pho I think thats how it is spelled I know its pronounced like the first half of a word I hear often, the word starts with a f

MickyG's photo
Mon 02/23/09 12:03 AM
Ahh yes the ever popular Dragon Express. Not to be confused with Dragon Palace, Chinese Express, Chinese Dragon, Chinese Dragon Express, Chinese Palace Express..................

MickyG's photo
Mon 02/23/09 12:00 AM
I love when I walk into a room and all goes quiet. So hear it goes anyway I was thinking today

MickyG's photo
Sun 02/22/09 11:56 PM
Hey OC cheersdrinker

MickyG's photo
Sun 02/22/09 11:55 PM
Doing really well just winding down the night for the most part. Have to work in 12 hours. lol

MickyG's photo
Sun 02/22/09 11:53 PM
Yep Rare too and his beard

MickyG's photo
Sun 02/22/09 11:52 PM
Oops I think I stumbled into the wrong room again. Since I'm here howw is everyone doing? looks like its just moof and prncs?

1 2 8 9 10 12 14 15 16 24 25