Community > Posts By > MickyG

MickyG's photo
Sun 02/22/09 11:32 PM

McDonalds SUCK!
Taste like card board to me ill

When I need a quick lunch or sandwich I like Subways Tuna loaded with spinach/tomato/cucumbers/green peppers/black olives/pickles/onions on wheat. Umm Good! :thumbsup:

Quiznos fan myself: Turkey,Bacon,Guac with lettuce, onion, green pepper, four jalapenos, no ranch and a light coat of oil vinegar.

MickyG's photo
Sun 02/22/09 11:26 PM
Spring rolls are the bomb. TY Martha now I'm hungry. Were they homemade, store bought or restaurant?

MickyG's photo
Sun 02/22/09 11:09 PM

I don't know if this guy acted in the name of Islam, but I doubt it.

What interests me, is the subject of justice, and what happens to society which despises justice. I am not interested in either religious dogmas, ours or theirs.

I just read that, and thought: "Damn, they are just. I would do much worse to that man". This is because even if he gets his own medicine, to me the justice is incomplete, as she had not chosen to become blind with this idiot. He was the one to make the decision. So, I would do worse, much worse.

But, I know, that everyone understands justice differently. Just wondering what other folks think of it.

In this country he would get a substantial sentence and what would happen to this individual 'behind the walls' could never make up for his actions however he would likely end up being released via pine casket. That is the reality of the situation.

MickyG's photo
Sun 02/22/09 10:56 PM
NO and sorry about the post earlierlaugh

Is chivalry harder to find these days?

MickyG's photo
Sun 02/22/09 10:26 PM
No I dont annoy easily

Have you recently been offended?

MickyG's photo
Sun 02/22/09 08:15 PM
Outboard

Lifevest with or without?

MickyG's photo
Sun 02/22/09 08:11 PM
Fresh I was going to ask that last time but avoided the possible innuendolaugh

Salmon or Trout?

MickyG's photo
Sun 02/22/09 08:06 PM

I just spoke with the guys here and its free lap dances for all you women! We are tipping you to change things up from the usual

Okay...I've had a few tequila shots so....themme gat theees straight.....we sit you give lap dance?????

HE SAID FREE FOR US LADIES.........so that means they are giving the lap dance WOOOOOOOOO HOOOOOOOOOOO :banana: :banana: :banana:

That's what I thought he said.....Okay Micky..........come hither baby!!!! You started it....start grinding!!

No rules up in this place so you can have all the contact you want.

In that case......grabs the small of his back spins him into the chair and gives him the lap dance!!!

*singing* "It's my party and I'll grind if I want to..."

love love love

MickyG's photo
Sun 02/22/09 08:04 PM
a collar

MickyG's photo
Sun 02/22/09 08:01 PM

I just spoke with the guys here and its free lap dances for all you women! We are tipping you to change things up from the usual

Okay...I've had a few tequila shots so....themme gat theees straight.....we sit you give lap dance?????

HE SAID FREE FOR US LADIES.........so that means they are giving the lap dance WOOOOOOOOO HOOOOOOOOOOO :banana: :banana: :banana:

That's what I thought he said.....Okay Micky..........come hither baby!!!! You started it....start grinding!!

No rules up in this place so you can have all the contact you want.

MickyG's photo
Sun 02/22/09 07:58 PM
Both

Surf or Turf?

MickyG's photo
Sun 02/22/09 07:51 PM

I got stood up too...Rosie and her 5 sisters had a headache:cry: :cry: :cry:

Oh you mean JILL

MickyG's photo
Sun 02/22/09 07:48 PM

MickyG's photo
Sun 02/22/09 07:44 PM
Pizza

New York or L.A.?

MickyG's photo
Sun 02/22/09 07:37 PM
Edited by MickyG on Sun 02/22/09 07:37 PM
I never said it was the ladies shedding their clothing!

MickyG's photo
Sun 02/22/09 07:30 PM
Its likely to turn into another episode of cops if you all don't quit removing clothing and tipping over furniture

MickyG's photo
Sun 02/22/09 07:27 PM
Round of drinks on the house for those in the house.drinks drinks

MickyG's photo
Sun 02/22/09 07:25 PM
Well I guess I would be willing to give up dating other women

MickyG's photo
Sun 02/22/09 06:57 PM

In that case I have a grand opening special first ride is free and the second ride is free and the third is free and the fourth.....

where do i sign up???????????????drool drool drool

You are officially on the VIP list

MickyG's photo
Sun 02/22/09 06:52 PM
frustrated frustrated frustrated My bad still trying to remember names to put with profiles

1 2 9 10 11 13 15 16 17 24 25