Community > Posts By > Fit4ever

Fit4ever's photo
Mon 10/20/14 08:04 AM
Been offered it once but declined because the girl wanted two guys...

Fit4ever's photo
Mon 10/20/14 07:58 AM
I used to enjoy it but I liked it a lot better when the fighters had to fight multiple people in a night to win the belt. Less rules and no weight classes.

Royce Gracie days!!

Fit4ever's photo
Mon 10/20/14 07:57 AM
I'm not bothering to get a vaccine for it...seems a bit fishy to me.
I never get vaccines anyway. I'm perfectly healthy and rarely get sick :)

Fit4ever's photo
Thu 10/16/14 09:59 AM
The only person who can motivate you IS you.
The only reason you have no time is because you do not CREATE time.

If you have time for TV then you have time to workout.
If you have time to chat on the phone then you have time to workout.
If you have the time to surf the web then you have time to workout.

There's TONS of options to chose from. Many in home workout programs that are only 30 min sessions over the course of 3 months.

I have a fitness group on facebook with 20+ people, feel free to join!!

www.facebook.com/#!/groups/fitnessunleashed/

Fit4ever's photo
Thu 10/16/14 09:51 AM

I mean like in any type situation,cheating is without a doubt #1,i know:angry: ,for me,besides cheating,I would say,lack of respect,and not being taken seriously,but I found out I'm being used?I will end it faster than Clark Kent can change to superman lol!! So how about you folks?drinker

If I pulled off her pants and she had a penis that'd a good way to lose me real fast.
scared Yes yes yes lol,for sure,but I'm a find that out BEFORE it becomes a relationship lol!:laughing: think drinker rofl Well maybe!sad2 scared

You'd hope so but let's face it, there's some guys out there that can pull off a hot looking girl.
I don't know what's real any more! :D

Look for the adams apple!!!

Fit4ever's photo
Thu 10/16/14 09:46 AM

Nope. If people would read profiles before sending an initial message (yanno, to see if there's anything in common TO warrant contact),

they'd probably discover why others are so rude as to not reply.

Rather rude of them to presume others should read and reply to their messages when they can't be bothered to read themselves,

don't you agree?

winking

I'd agree if people actually wrote something in their profile. So many are blank or extremely short.

Fit4ever's photo
Tue 10/14/14 12:59 PM

I hate this whole skinny shaming fat shaming bull ****. If you truely love someone you live them for all of them through thick or thin. If I liked them I'd date them no matter their weight or lack of it.

I bet you've never dated a fat person in your life

Fit4ever's photo
Tue 10/14/14 12:57 PM
I do force sets, progression sets, drop sets and slow sets.

Fit4ever's photo
Tue 10/14/14 12:53 PM
So that they can sin and get away with it.

Can't count how many times I've seen believers do something that would go against the words of God yet it's ALL GOOD!

Fit4ever's photo
Tue 10/14/14 12:52 PM
Toronto area here

Fit4ever's photo
Tue 10/14/14 12:41 PM

What kind of thing make you very angry?
And when was it?

Inconsiderate drivers

Fit4ever's photo
Tue 10/14/14 12:04 PM

It has been mentioned to me that maybe I should start a thread about how most girls, not all, but most girls go for the "bad boys".

"Start a thread about it, even...make the topic something about how women never go for The Good Guys but always fall for The Bad Boys. If you set it to a catchy tune, we'll all sing along"

So why does this seam to be the case?

It's true. The same ladies who then complain about liars and cheaters lol

Fit4ever's photo
Tue 10/14/14 12:02 PM

I mean like in any type situation,cheating is without a doubt #1,i know:angry: ,for me,besides cheating,I would say,lack of respect,and not being taken seriously,but I found out I'm being used?I will end it faster than Clark Kent can change to superman lol!! So how about you folks?drinker

If I pulled off her pants and she had a penis that'd a good way to lose me real fast.

Fit4ever's photo
Tue 10/14/14 11:50 AM

who are more sexier Asian or American girls?

I find a lot of asians quite sexy but most of them are petite so I think that's why, for me. I like small :D

Fit4ever's photo
Tue 10/14/14 11:44 AM
The only way a long distance relationship is going to work is if you are both 100% dedicated to each other. Considering the stats on divorce these days...good luck finding someone dedicated enough lol

Fit4ever's photo
Tue 10/14/14 11:43 AM

Have you ever had it??

No. I don't see the point behind it. If two people are willing to cyber with each other then why not just get together and enjoy it in real life?

Fit4ever's photo
Tue 10/14/14 11:38 AM
every so often I squeeze mine in hopes that beer comes out

Fit4ever's photo
Tue 10/14/14 10:44 AM
Lamb of god
Killswitch Engage
Trivium
Sylosis
Texas in July
System of a down

etc etc etc