Community > Posts By > MrIndependent

MrIndependent's photo
Sun 10/24/10 05:26 PM
You must be online to find a higher quality of individual than what you find while going out?
Not to be a jerk, but it would probably behove you to post a less revealing main pic...I would think that you would want to keep away from all the pervs.smokin

MrIndependent's photo
Sun 10/24/10 05:21 PM

ok the stupidest thing i have ever heard of just happened. i just got carded tryin to buy a game for my xbox dont have my id on me so the guy wouldnt sell me the fcking game cause its rated 'M for Mature' and i apperently dont look 18?! WTF?! is this really THAT much of prob?what did he think i got a group of 12 yr olds waiting to score some animated sex and/or violence in the parking lot?that i got crime ring goin where i buy Resident Evil for ten yr olds at a 30 percent mark up?am i the only one that thinks this is stupid?

You know, that re scam has been going on ever since they released it for ds. smokin j/k
laugh That is crazy! I never once saw them ask for id when there was a line out the store last year to get mw2 at midnight.

MrIndependent's photo
Sat 10/23/10 06:37 PM

I should seriously take a picture of my dinner I just made. It's beautful. Braised green beans & Portobellos with steamed clams & a pinot grigio

I want to brag cuz usually I'm not much of a cook

but I got it right this time!!! Cheers Flawlessdrinker

who will tip a glass to help me celebrate?

drinker I applaud any who is proud of their work! Sounds delicious!Although, I'd change it to a good chardonnay:smile:

MrIndependent's photo
Sat 10/23/10 06:32 PM
Learn to grow a pairsmokin
Just joking. Stay around on the forums, and you shall find your way!

MrIndependent's photo
Sat 10/23/10 05:43 PM

It's definitely easier to make go down if you sweeten it up a little as well! drinker

Sorry, I know, I'm going to hell. pitchfork

Actually, the cuban way is to add a spoon of sugar, as for me I like it as my women; dark and bittershades

MrIndependent's photo
Sat 10/23/10 05:40 PM
Edited by MrIndependent on Sat 10/23/10 05:44 PM

offtopic Anyone seen leaves of green? Typical Norton. Good in my opinionsmokin

Not sure about Deltona, but Pine Hills always stays green! smokin

If you live there I applaud your ability to stay alive!
As far as being green, smokin

MrIndependent's photo
Sat 10/23/10 05:20 PM
Edited by MrIndependent on Sat 10/23/10 05:20 PM
offtopic Anyone seen leaves of green? Typical Norton. Good in my opinionsmokin

MrIndependent's photo
Sat 10/23/10 05:18 PM
From one which enjoys a "pot" of bustello ever morn, I couldn't have said it better myselfdrinks shades drinks

MrIndependent's photo
Thu 10/21/10 04:28 PM
"I haven't seen it." shades

There is so much to say about the power of agenda and ignorance in that vid.

MrIndependent's photo
Fri 10/15/10 06:21 PM
I thought that I saw one for them. I couldn't remember if it was them or blah 182

MrIndependent's photo
Fri 10/15/10 06:08 PM
I in fact do not. I don't belive I would.
Didn't weezer make a parody commercial for them?

MrIndependent's photo
Fri 10/15/10 05:56 PM
One year I remember me and a friend (which had the same name as me) going as ghostbusters. He was venkman, and I of course was spengler. Hey, it was the eighties.

MrIndependent's photo
Fri 10/15/10 03:27 PM

I'll make it easy for you:
If you're a male on this site, you're looking for sex. That's what men look for. If you wanted dynamic or interesting forums, there are hundreds of other sites with forums that are more interesting and don't feature 1,000 "is the person above you hot or not?" topics. If you are a woman on mingle, and looking for a man that isn't talking to you just for sex or dirty talk, you're deluding yourself. I'm sure there will be guys that say "I'm not just interested in sex..." and they are lying through their teeth...er...fingertips.

Not necessarily. There are people that have had different experiences than others, and may not share the same character traits/persona as yourself.
Don't misunderstand, everyones opinion is valid.

MrIndependent's photo
Fri 10/15/10 03:21 PM
Manage a quatre?

MrIndependent's photo
Fri 10/15/10 02:54 PM
Edited by MrIndependent on Fri 10/15/10 03:32 PM
There are plenty of friends to be made here.
:smile:

MrIndependent's photo
Fri 10/15/10 02:46 PM

I'll give a hands up for a meaningful relationship. That is hard to come by. So I'll vote no for sex

Thumbs up to a guy for saying that! WOOT! :smile:

blushing Most my (single guy) friends think i'm crazy for wanting to give up my "freedom"

You are, but that's okay. Crazies are welcome here too!

pitchfork

Awwe...thanx EquusD:tongue:

MrIndependent's photo
Thu 10/14/10 10:49 PM
Sorry, I was going to start up a topic on people perving accounts. What are you thoughts?

MrIndependent's photo
Thu 10/14/10 10:28 PM

I'll give a hands up for a meaningful relationship. That is hard to come by. So I'll vote no for sex

Thumbs up to a guy for saying that! WOOT! :smile:

blushing Most my (single guy) friends think i'm crazy for wanting to give up my "freedom"

MrIndependent's photo
Thu 10/14/10 10:24 PM
When I describe myself as a diva, am I really that much of a diva? I'll let others be the judgebiggrin

MrIndependent's photo
Thu 10/14/10 10:21 PM

2 4 5 6 7 8 9 14 15