Community > Posts By > MrIndependent

MrIndependent's photo
Wed 03/03/10 05:16 PM

Hi!!!!

Tammy:heart:

Hi Tammy! Some new poems tonight?

MrIndependent's photo
Wed 03/03/10 05:16 PM

first impression - sarcasm - mask is my first impression...

hiding behind thick glasses, goatee, black/white picture (absence of color/variation).. who is the man behind this mask..

roko

Thanx Roko, you noticed that I have underlining issues about my appearanceglasses
I do appreciate your reply, good to get another guys impression.

MrIndependent's photo
Wed 03/03/10 05:13 PM
Edited by MrIndependent on Wed 03/03/10 05:48 PM

my opinion is that you live entirely to far away ohwell

Awe, thank youflowerforyou
We could always be friends!

MrIndependent's photo
Wed 03/03/10 04:27 PM
glasses Que?

MrIndependent's photo
Wed 03/03/10 04:26 PM
I have no expectations to actually meet my match on here. That said I have had a couple of interesting conversations in the forums since joining.
I have had some interests from actual peeps, but have never transpired into anything much. I'd like to know your first impressions, honesty counts, so does sarcasm. Thanx to allsmokin

MrIndependent's photo
Fri 02/26/10 04:35 PM
I too, have resentment towards religion.
That's my take, good worksmokin

MrIndependent's photo
Fri 02/26/10 04:29 PM
I take it that you've never used craigslist to sell anything?

MrIndependent's photo
Wed 02/24/10 05:11 PM
That's a whole other topic, some gals thing that they can put humpty back together.
Keep us posted with any results!

MrIndependent's photo
Wed 02/24/10 04:55 PM
It would well be worth a shot, as long as you say good bye to your man hood. I enjoy working and making a life for myself.
On the other side, I would not enjoy those things if it were supporting the lazy.
You have a point, men do not ever say that they are looking for support. Some men are, but don't say it. Does that mean these presumably gold digging woman are honestsmokin

MrIndependent's photo
Wed 02/24/10 04:42 PM

drinks I would never turn down a Ferrari in any color

MrIndependent's photo
Sun 02/21/10 04:55 PM

How do u get a date in BON AIR/ RICHMOND/VA. Is my pic that bad or am I not using this site right? How do I find slender women in here 4 flowers real

Your local gym would be where I would go if I was into fit gals, but what do I knowsmokin

MrIndependent's photo
Mon 02/08/10 11:10 PM
I might be, I'm in zone 9b. So glad that I don't have the pleasure of a greenhousehappy

MrIndependent's photo
Mon 02/08/10 03:07 PM
Edited by MrIndependent on Mon 02/08/10 03:08 PM

She is kinda hot.........smokin

drinks I could only hope to find another republican woman that I could take to the range.
Oh, and I also think that she is starting to pander to the masses as H. Clinton has done.

MrIndependent's photo
Mon 02/08/10 03:06 PM
Very nice! I'm fortunate where I live I can grow year round. I finished up the last of my fingerling potatoes, so I filled that spot with lettuce while it's still in the 50's-70's. I'm getting ready for my summer plantings of peppers-chille, bell. I planted raddish two weeks ago, and the rain+ warmer weather has done them good.
I'll pray that your rain makes it my way, take caresmokin

MrIndependent's photo
Mon 02/08/10 05:53 AM
Edited by MrIndependent on Mon 02/08/10 05:59 AM

Older people work because they believe in doing something benefical EVERY day. It is a point of pride. Retirement is a bill of goods, sold to the public to hasten death. Activity & achieving things keeps you alive & PROUD of yourself. I NEVER want to retire & if the young want a job, go earn it. There are plenty of jobs out there, go EARN one.

drinks This coming from someone who also is in Fl. It takes ambition. Don't say others are taking your jobs(unless you're speaking of china.) Create your own, start a trade or other business to provide for yourself.

MrIndependent's photo
Sat 02/06/10 01:12 PM
I wonder..does this guitar play better than my gibson?smokin

MrIndependent's photo
Tue 01/12/10 05:44 PM
Edited by MrIndependent on Tue 01/12/10 05:50 PM
Explain to them your love, or dislike of, cheese crackers.

On second thought, the simple words of "hi, I'm ..." would work.

MrIndependent's photo
Sat 01/09/10 03:50 PM
I could only pray for it to be 40 degrees in the morning! To think that last month we reached 94.
Didn't want to offend you northerna'sshades

MrIndependent's photo
Sat 01/09/10 03:45 PM
Thank you! It's cold here in Fl too. I know 20's is warm to yankeessmokin

MrIndependent's photo
Wed 12/09/09 06:52 AM
I still use "ffffudge" as a substitution while around sensitive earshappy

1 2 4 6 7 8 9 14 15