Community > Posts By > MrIndependent

MrIndependent's photo
Thu 10/14/10 10:14 PM

I heard all the good girls stay in Pine Hills. :tongue:

drinks

MrIndependent's photo
Thu 10/14/10 10:04 PM

I have met quite a few gals to occasionally chat and talk with. They are somewhat out of the area that you'd like to travel for a constant relationship.

Story of my freakin life! Anybody I meet whom I could potentially form a relationship with lives way too far, and I cannot travel with my current living situation.

It can be frustrating. I take it as motivation to allow life to happen.
I don't want to have to travel to north or south fl, when I live in central.

MrIndependent's photo
Thu 10/14/10 09:59 PM
I have met quite a few gals to occasionally chat and talk with. They are somewhat out of the area that you'd like to travel for a constant relationship.

MrIndependent's photo
Thu 10/14/10 09:54 PM

Lol, couldn't hurt. But that's not my main thing. I want a relationship and don't believe in sex outside of one. I don't do one night stands or flings. I am on here mostly for entertainment, such as these threads laugh

drinker I agree. I do not expect anything more from this site than the forums offer

MrIndependent's photo
Thu 10/14/10 04:11 PM

lac-ta-cion pronounced like kevin james would say

Haha I can picture him saying it.

:laughing:

MrIndependent's photo
Thu 10/14/10 03:36 PM

snafu

I first heard that from my uncle(was in vietnam) when I was young, always made me laugh when he used it.

did he ever use fubar

10-4 he was a proud marine, I unfortunatly never had the honor

MrIndependent's photo
Thu 10/14/10 03:20 PM

snafu

I first heard that from my uncle(was in vietnam) when I was young, always made me laugh when he used it.

MrIndependent's photo
Thu 10/14/10 03:12 PM
Edited by MrIndependent on Thu 10/14/10 03:14 PM
lac-ta-cion pronounced like kevin james would say

MrIndependent's photo
Thu 10/14/10 03:00 PM
After a long day spent at the range together, that would only come naturalsmokin
Just to clarify, I think of her just as any other "beauty queen", not to be taken seriously.

MrIndependent's photo
Wed 10/13/10 03:52 PM
I can see one or two taken by yourself, prodson is right, they should invest in a tripod. What about using the timer? It's a lonely persons friend.

MrIndependent's photo
Wed 10/13/10 03:45 PM
Good topic, a lot of quality women do take pics in the john. shades It's repulsing to me to see how some live; they have clothes, garbage, and other things on the floor. Worse yet is the open latrine yellow water pic.

MrIndependent's photo
Mon 09/27/10 02:23 PM
Speaking as a former GA boy, uprooted to Fl, I think I know your prob. Moving north to jerseysmokin
The population is not as warm as Ga..depending on what part. Myself, I grew up around stone mountain/lilburn area.
I wish you the best of luck, and make use of the forums here to meet ppl. If they aren't here, the profiles are prob bots.

MrIndependent's photo
Fri 03/26/10 06:22 PM

:banana: Black bikini...mesh if possible:banana:

drinks :laughing:

MrIndependent's photo
Fri 03/26/10 06:13 PM
Diagram of a 555 timer icsmokin

MrIndependent's photo
Tue 03/09/10 05:56 PM
Edited by MrIndependent on Tue 03/09/10 05:57 PM
That's awesome. The same thing happened to me three years ago on gayspace, except she had four childs and was unhappily married. That's all I will say about that, did I mention that she too, was still fine smokin Take it from me, be carefull

MrIndependent's photo
Wed 03/03/10 06:35 PM

Not a bad profile. Sarcastic and perhaps a little demanding with the "show me your accomplishments" headline.

I thought that might be the case, it was a play on what some jerks would say.....show me your ti..s. Just a separation from what I'm not about.
Thank you for your reply!smile2 Any suggs on a replacement headline?

If you want to keep it, show them your accomplishments first :tongue:. As for a replacement, not sure, as I don't know enough about you.

It use to say "keep'n' it on the down low." I recieved way too many responses from married women happy

MrIndependent's photo
Wed 03/03/10 05:35 PM

i liked most of your profile... to me calling a woman a broad is a turnoff.... some things in there make me wonder if u bend or if it is your way or no way. just an impression i get.... more pics would be good, your a good looking young fellow

I would never call you a broad, just behind your back:smile:
Thank you, very observant, intelligent reply. I like your honesty.
blushing I'm not that good looking, and I feel like an ol' fellow

MrIndependent's photo
Wed 03/03/10 05:30 PM

Heck no! What if it turns out to be your ex.

drinker

MrIndependent's photo
Wed 03/03/10 05:26 PM

:
But I have to agree...you live way too FAR.

Thank youflowerforyou
I suppose that I should hand a link to my profile next time I meet an interesting gal.

MrIndependent's photo
Wed 03/03/10 05:19 PM
Edited by MrIndependent on Wed 03/03/10 05:50 PM

Not a bad profile. Sarcastic and perhaps a little demanding with the "show me your accomplishments" headline.

I thought that might be the case, it was a play on what some jerks would say.....show me your ti..s. Just a separation from what I'm not about.
Thank you for your reply!smile2 Any suggs on a replacement headline?

1 3 5 6 7 8 9 14 15