Community > Posts By > MissAmbassador

MissAmbassador's photo
Sun 11/29/09 09:19 PM
I get remarks from ppl all the time who i will talk to and they will ask " are you a scorpio " and I AM. I think ppl fit their zodiac signs fairly well and the idea of being matched based on signs might not be a bad idea.... after all look how well the chinese are doing. lol.

MissAmbassador's photo
Tue 07/28/09 12:26 AM

Who wouldn't love to hop a plain to Hawaii for a date? Mine have all been very comon minus a date where we went offroading and did totally random things. The fate is what you make of it. Guys always want to do what the girl wants other then that they are usually clueless beyond repair ladies lol

MissAmbassador's photo
Sat 04/25/09 11:20 PM
WOW and I thought I was the only person bored on a SAT night...

MissAmbassador's photo
Sun 04/12/09 11:39 PM
ohh that sounds horrible McDonalds is horrific in the first place haha. Keep it down girl, be strong hahah.

MissAmbassador's photo
Sun 04/12/09 11:04 PM
I'd have to disagree. I know plenty of great woman in AZ who do not lie or cheat. I think it just a matter of continuously going for the same type of girl. Expand your horizons they are out there, I'm one of them. <3

MissAmbassador's photo
Sat 03/21/09 09:56 PM
your lonely and seek companionship. due to health problems that doesnt mean you dont have anything ot offer someone. Who knows you could find that someone and have them by your side helping you thru it all. Never give up hope.

MissAmbassador's photo
Sat 03/21/09 06:09 PM
Love at first site isnt real love. You have to have the opportunity to get to know someone and truely love them for who they are not how they look. Its lust and physical attraction at first site.. NOT LOVE.

MissAmbassador's photo
Sat 03/21/09 06:05 PM
LOL now the world suddenly makes sense :tongue:

MissAmbassador's photo
Sat 03/21/09 05:22 PM
When you've established a connection that says hey I wanna talk to you more from both people. Def. dont do it after 1 lol